TR os ~soniye sun zara~ {dare complete}

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello my fellow monkeys and pandas...i mean my trians...here i m with my another dare...enjoy..

dare by:...cupcake...
song: sun zara from lucky

Ignor the error...write this os in only half hour...

In the RH (8 pm):

Rey:plz...dont interfare in my decision...

Ta:as a gs i can...i can change the decision...

Rey:har baar tumhari marzi nahi chalegi...(with heavy heart)

Ta:ha me janti hu ki me aap ki life me me kuch nahi hu...but this is about college...and i can take decision...

Said taani...her eyes become wet...rey was behaving so rude with her...she immidgetly left the college...rey was there in the rehersal hall...he was thinkiing about taani and his sweet memories...and he didnt know when the time paas...

"trin...trin...trin..." his phone rang and he came out of his trance...

"ha sw bol..."said rey..

"rey tu college me hai??"ask sw...

"ha...kyu kya hua???"said rey

"taani hai kya tere sath??"ask sw

"nahi...vo to kab ki nikal gayi yaha se...1 min...tu mujhse puch raha hai...matlab taani abhi tak ghar nahi aayi??"ask rey worriedly

"ha vo abhi tak nahi aayi"said sw

"me abhi vaha aata hu"said rey and immidgetly left.

Here in a hospital:

Person:doctor plz start her treatment...she is badly injured...

Do:yes mr...

Per:Arnav singh raizada ...

Do:ok mr. Raizada...ye aap ki koi relative hai??"

A:no doc...actually ye mujhe road pe milli...plz start the treatment fast...varna isse kuch ho jayega...

Do:ya ok...nurse take her in OT.

Here reyam were getting tensed...they tried taani's number but it was switch off...

Flashback:

Taani was walking on the road...she was thinking about rey...his behaviour...suddenly rey was behaving like this with her...she want to hate him...but she cant...she was crying...rain start and her tears mixed up with rain...she was walking without lookiing ahead...suddenly a car came and hit taani...taani lye down on the road unconcious ...blood came out from her body...

The car driver got scared and ran from there...

One car was paasing by there...the driver saw her and take her to the hospital...

Flashback end:

Arnav was sitting in the hospital when he remember her phone which he take from her hand...it was switched off...

Arnav switched on the cell and check the numbers...he saw "bhai" and call him...

Here reyam were still awake...it was 1 am of night...and suddenly sw's phone rang...

"taani calling" sw saw the caller id...

"taani"he scream and pick up the phone...

"taani kaha ho tum...pata hai tumhe me kitna dar gaya..."

"excuse me..."

"ji aap kon??"

"actually jinka ye phone hai uska accident hus hai...plz come city hospital..."said arnav...

Sw hear this and his phone slipped from his hands and he sit on sofa ...

"kya hua sw??taani kaha hai???"ask rey...

"taani ka accident..."said sw

"what...taani ka accident???" rey start crying..."sw kaisi hai vo...kaha hai???hume jana chahiue se...usse hamari jaroorat hai..."said rey..

"ha...chalo...lets go rey...my baby sis need me...your taani need u rey...chalo..."said sw and both leave from there...

They reach at the hospital...

Sw:vo abhi jo accident ka case aaya vo...

R:ha wo operation theater...

Before she could complete reyam ran to the OT. They saw a guy there...

Sw:vo abhi yaha ek ladki...

A:ha vo ...abhi tumne phone uthaya tha???

Sw:ha me uska bhai...

A:oh...wo mujhe road pe mili...

Till than doctor cameout ..

Sw:doctor kaisi hai vo??

Rey:vo thik to hai na ...???

Do:dekhiye abhi unki halat bahot kharab hai...hum abhi kuch nahi keh sakte ...hum unhe oxygen mask pe rakh rahe hai...achha hua ye unhe le aaye agar thodi der ho jati to unki jaan ja sakti thi...

Reyam shattered hearing this ...

Do:abhi hum kuch bhi nahi keh sakte ...agar inhe do din me hosh nahi aaya to ye coma me ja sakti hai...abhi hum unhe ward me shift kar rahe hai...

Rey was hell shocked...

Do:bas ab aap ki dus aap logo ka pyar hi usse bachs sakta hai...agar aap dekhna chahe to ek ek karke usse dekh sakte hai ...

Doctor went away from there...

Rey fell down on the chair...tears were flowing from his eyes...

Sw:thanks buddy...agar tum nahi hote to...

A:its ok yar...now u both take care of her...and ya this is her mobile...

Arnav give the mobile to him and went from there...

There she came...she was unconcious...her body has bandages...her head has bandages...drips were there in her spine...they shift her to the ward...

First swayam went in and saw taani...his eyes become wet...

He sat near her..."plz taani...dont leave us...we need u taani...u r our life...plz come back soon..."said sw and kissed her forehead...

Now rey came in...his foot were not allowing him to enter...with a very heavy heart he enter...he sat near her and hold her hand...and keep it near his lips..."taani i promise ab tumhe kabhi hurt nahi karunga ...plz open your eyes taani...plz taani...taani can u listen me??we need u taani ...we need u ...

sun zara, soniye sun zara ----4

Rey came near her face and sing...tears were falling on her cheeks...

aaj khamoshiyon se
aa rahi hai sadaa
dhadkane hai deewani
dil bhi kuch kahe raha hai

He put his forhead on hers...he kissed her forehead...

sun zara, soniye sun zara
sun zara soniye sun zara

He then hold her habd tight and kiss her hand...

The night paas...now the gang was there...rey was the one who 24 hours stay with taani...he only came out when doctor check her and for lunch and dinner...

beete lamhon ke saaye to
bas yahin tham gaye hain
yaad mujhe aaye teri baatein

He was sitting on a couch and looking at her...he was remembering their sweet moments...first date rh scene dil ibadat...

palkon ki surkh chaadar pe
ashq bhi jam gaye hain
teri aankhon se na hat thi
aankhein

His eyes were wet due to tears...he look at her close eyes...he want to lost in her brown eyes...but today the beautiful eyes were closed...

bebasi ka hai alam
kya karoon main bataa
dhadkane hai deewani

He ran near her...he was sobbing badly...he hold her hand and put his head on her chest and close his eyes...he was hearing her heart beats...her patient gown was getting wet...gang was watching him through the door...they can saw rey shaking because of sobbing...

aaj khamoshiyon se aa rahi hai
sadaa
dhadkane hai deewani

Sw saw him...he cant control...now he start sobbing...he fell on ground and put his head on his knees...gang concol him...they made him stand and sharon made him lye in her lap and caress his hairs...sw sleep there...

When sw sleep...sh stand up and went to rey and give him his dinner...but rey refuse it...
"taani ke liye kha lo rey..."said sh and rey eat his dinner...

Next day...she little recovering now...doctors remove her oxygen mask...but still she was unconcious ...still no movement in her bodypart except her heart is beating...

choom ke apne honthon se
tere ghum ko churaa loon
laake tujhe de doon, khushiyan
saari

Rey kissed her on her cheeks...on her eyes and promise her that from now he will with her...no matter what...he will be at her side...

apne har beqraari ko
seene mein hi chuupa loon
meri chaatein jaayen, tujhpe
waari

He take her hand and intertwin his finger with her...

sehmi sehmi labon mein
gul gayi hai dua
dhadkane hain deewani

Hu put his cheek on her palm and close his eyes remembering their fight after break up...

aaj khamoshiyon se
aa rahi hai sadaa
dhadkane hain deewani

He was crying by now...he again put his head on her head...fresh tears made their way and fell on her cheeks...now she can feel...she can feel his pain...her one finger move...rey can feel that her finger move...after few minutes her all finger were moving...her cheeks were wet due to his tears...she can feel his hand in her...she slowly intertwin jer fingers with her...he smile through his tears...he look at her...her eyes were still not opened...he kiss her eyes and wipe his tears from her cheek...slowly she open her eyes...she can saw a blur image in front of her...although she know that he was rey...but she want to saw him...now she can saw rey there...she look at him...he look at her small opened eyes...

"rey..."she softly said...he heard this and start sobbing like a kid...her taani was calling him...he immidgetly left her hand and hug her...burring his head in her crook of her neck and shoulder...his tears were touching her hairs...her hairs become wet...he slowly made her sit properly in the bed...he again hug her..."i love you...i love you taani...i love you so much...i cant live with out u taani...m sorry for hurting u..." said rey...he broke the hug and and give wet kisses on her forehead cheeks and nose tip...her face was wet...he hug her..."agar tumhe kuch ho jata to..."he was sobbing...tears made their way from her eyes seeing rey like this...she was weak but she slowly put her hand on her back...he feel her hand...he tighten his grip on her...moving her hairs on one side and kissing the soft sking of her neck...

"aap ko pata hai rey jab vo car mujhse takrayi mujhe bas ek hi khayal aa raha tha...ki me aakhri baar aap ko nahi dekh payi...chahe aap kitna bhi rude the...me bas apni aakhri saans lene se pehle aap ko dekhna chahti thi...but aap waha nahi the...mene soch ki shayad ab me aap ko kabhi nahi dekh paungi ...but krishnaji was with me rey...i m still alive for u for bhai..."said taani and give a peck on his cheek...she try to break the hug...but rey didnt allow her...he wanted to be in her arms for lifetime..."m sorry taani...vo break up..."said rey but taani cut him..."jo bhi ho rey...bas me aap ke sath hu...bas yahi kafi hai mere liye ...maine to socha tha ab kabhi aap ko dekg nahi paungi..."

Swaron were witnessing the scene...they were crying...they came in and saw taarey crying in each others arm...

"ahhmmm...ahhmmm..."said both at the same time...but taarey was lost in hugging each other...first time sw was not feeling uncomfy...he was happy...for his sis...for his best friend...

"rey..."both said and taarey came to their sence...taani was blushing badly...

Sw hug taani..."kaisi ho taani???"ask sw..."i m fine bhai...aap kaise ho??"ask taani...

"me bhi thik hu...kyuki ab tum thik ho..."said sw and wipe her tears...rey was sitting there beside taani...

"ok...now the patitent is concious...i need to check her...so plz can u guys leave for a while??" ask the doc and they nod...taani look at rey...she hold his hand tightly indicating him not to leave...he went near her and said:"me yahi hu...bahar...bas doc tumhara check up kar le...phir agar tum chahogi to bhi me tumhe chod kar kahi nahi jaunga..."said rey and kiss her on her forehead...swaron were already left...rey look at the doc who was admiring both love birds...

Rey went out happily because now his love his life...his taani was with him...

~END~

Uff...so emotional na???kon kon roya???sorry for making u all cry...now m bhagging from here...varna u all will beat me for made u all cry...bhagooo...oops one more thing...

Actually first mujhse ye os bhai k id se upload ho gaya tha...baad me pata chala ki ye to bhai ka acc tha...m so pagal...now like and comment...now bhagooo...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res..before ur msg hehe I am so fast na lol / unres-

first of all thank God mai first aa gayi varna I know iss bar tum mujhe Mar hi dalti lol

coming to os it's awesome and so emotional, loved it so much, you always said to me ki mai rulati hu apni story se but issue bar toh tumne EULA diya , arnav is a big surprise for me in this os, aww feel bad for reyaam in middle, but in last I am happy that finally taarey toghter now, loved little romance between them that is the epic for me, in short loved it to the core dear ...Edited by --taareylove--- - 10 years ago
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS Dii !! It was super emotional ... I really loved It and especially TaaRey Patch Up In the end
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome story
loved it
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
GOSH!! Di, half an hour and such a brilliant piece of work..
Loved it..
It was so emotional..
You made me cry, Di...
Loved to see such a strong love of TaaRey..
Rey was completely shattered...
I really really loved it, Di..
Reytanni4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh this was superb
Beautifully written
Loved it a lot
It was so emotional
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was beautiful.👏 Luved it.😛
:O three updates at once lol...i will be out of words haha... res will read it later :)
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
strange... main aaj itna nahi royi... bt really emotional
well done
cutemini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the os di
Its just amazing
It was awesome the way u described ll the emotions one goes through when they see there love ones Hurt
It was amazing
Thnx for the pm