::Hateful Love:ArAkshi SS::

.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone. You all must be wondering who i am. Well i am Bhumika and i am quite new here. I thought of starting a SS in this forum so here is just the prologue.

29th December, 2013
Shreya Kapoor's Residence, Mumbai.

The three of them went past the garden which a few hours ago had been serving cocktails. But, now it was completely transformed. It was now a garden itself.
There is a small metal gate a little ahead that is leading to the beach.  After a couple of minutes of silence they finally reach the beach.

Cobra sits at the edge of one of the rocks and orders the duo too to do so. It was easily noticed by them that Cobra was really very angry and could do anything. They just attempted to leave the place but to their unluck, he took out a revolver from his coat and ordered both of them to sit down. He was not scared at all but he knew his lady love very well and fear was clearly visible in her eyes.

"It's okay. Please sit, I am just scared.", she wisphered in his ears.

But he knew her very well that she was damn scared and just to prove the person ahead she was strong enough she said so. So for her happiness he sat beside her on one of the rock facing the beautiful sea ahead of them.

There was complete silence. No one even uttered a word. So, just to break the ice he said, " Why the hell have you brought us here? And this gun...Okay calm down..let's talk about it and let's sort out things and get back to the party and enjoy...and I definitely don't want to create a scene."

"I too don't want to create a scene so I have brought you here.", with a smirk plastered over his face he took the revolver and shot both of them right next to their heart.

Yes, he wanted to make them suffer to death for the hurt they had caused  to him but it was her that made him do so. It was his mad love for her that made him do so. He did not want her to suffer. He did not want her one and only love to suffer to death.

Wiping the fingerprints from the revolver he threw it straight into the sea.
And ran for his life as every one present in the party had heard the loud sound of the firing and had ran towards the beach to see what had happened. (He had forgot to put on a silencer.πŸ˜†)

So how was it? Hope you all like it. If you think it is worth a like please hit the like button below and leave back your comments. Give me feedback and criticisms if i should continue this SS or not.

P.S: Here Cobra is a person's name.

Authors Note: This SS has been based on a book. If you find any similarities please do not be surprised at all and please do not report this to the MOD's. I hope you all co-operate with me. Some lines and incidents may be exactly familiar with the book. But, I have used the help of the book only for the prologue. The chapter's are going to be my own works.[/NOCOPY]

Edited by ..eyecatchers.. - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Character sketch.

Updating...
Index

Prologue: Page 1
PM List

Like this post to get PM's and send me a buddy request.
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey! Bhumi I came here after checking my inbox...I thought this was the post about DDEJ but this is Arjun forum...I haven't scene any of the episodes of Arjun

but loved reading ur post...πŸ˜† btw i thought that was a real cobra l8r i came to knew its a person lol...anyways keep up the good workπŸ˜‰
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey bhoomi, i guess we talked in sasha/ariya at someday...very mysterious start...bt i guess dat boy girl is arakshi...update soon
wildire thumbnail
Awesome Start...

Very mysterious...

Please update soon...

Do PM me..
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome starting! full of suspense :D do continue soon
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyya,the prologue is nice and the story also seems quite interesting..would really love to read from youπŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: Zoya677

hey! Bhumi I came here after checking my inbox...I thought this was the post about DDEJ but this is Arjun forum...I haven't scene any of the episodes of Arjun

but loved reading ur post...πŸ˜† btw i thought that was a real cobra l8r i came to knew its a person lol...anyways keep up the good workπŸ˜‰

Thanks for the comment.
I am really glad that you being in the DDEJ forum commented on Arjun forum.
I am happy that you liked the starting.😊
Cobra is a real cobra that is funny...πŸ˜†