TR OS - haq h ek mera [ pm's later]

--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

I, __TaaReyD3_Neha_____, being a dare-devil,

give a Dare to __taareylove_______ , 

on the song ___Chaahat from Blood Money______ ,

which shall include ___Taani,Rey, Swayam and Sharon________ . 

Situation: 
Taani and Rey are Having Some Aggresive and Passionate Moments in The Basketball Court and SwaRon somehow witness it ... 

Okay So This is My Dare ... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohkk neha first of all so sorry dear for being late *holding both ears * plz forgive na , this is 4 you completely and i know you expected a lot from me and trust me i tried my best to make it up to your expectations because it's my first dare i hope you would like this...

Rey in bb court playing basketball alone , umm not playing exactly he is drippling a basket ball from his left to right and right to left hand , threw it t the basket but shit it's missed the basket because his body is there but his mind is somewhere else , anger is clearly visible on his face not because he missed the basket but becaus of some other reason, umm... so guys let see what he is thinking now , shhh... don't make any sound follow me secretly ...

Rey- [ impatently looking his watch]'uhhh. Pure 55 min & 30 sec. Ho gaye jab maine taani ko call kiya tha yeh ehne ki liye ki mai tumhe ghar [ home ] drop kar dunga but she is not there till now , where is she , i know she is gs of the college laways busy in her gs duty but because of duty she can't take me forgranted offcourse i am her bf  and would be husband too... jab se taauji ne humari shaadi ko manjuri di hai na tabse taani opss would be mrs. Singhania k nakhre bahut bad gaye hai but mai bhi reyansh singhania hu , aane do aaj mrs. Singhania ko fir batata hu ki mai kya chiz hu...

He give a evil smile but suddenly he closed his eyes , a cool breeze touch his face , he can feel her , feel her precense , yeah she is there his life , his love , for whom his heart beat , for whom he take a breath , his gf , his would be wife taani , he turn to look at her , his eyes still closed , slowly slowly he opened his eyes one by one and look at her ,

Rey'spov-

she is looking so beautyful like always , whenever i saw her , i feel like i sw her first time , she is standing there holding her both ears with her tiny hands  and make that puppy face for which i am ready to losse anything , my lips automatically about to give a smile but soon i remember that i am angry with her, so i turn my face to other side , holding my both arms across my chest , she come to me and side in her beautiful and magical voice " sorry " but today i am not easily give up , i give angry glare to her and said...

rey- Aaj nahi taani tum hamesha se hi aisa karti ho, You always took me forgranted just beacuse of your work  i can't tolerate it anymore...

tears about to formed in her beautiful and deep brown eyes no i can't see her like this , ohh god plz help me plz , yeah i have an idea...

rey- tanni agar tumhe mafi sirf ek condition par milegi

she cut me in mid ..." kaise condition rey plz jaldi batao" ... her face is lighten up with a excitement ., yeah i  always love this effect ...

rey- tumhe mujhe basket ball mai harana hoga ...

as soon as i said this her eyes popped out , she look t me with a full confusion expression..

.pov  end--------------------------------

taani- rey mai or bb aapko pata hai na mujhe bb khelna nahi aata ...            

rey- toh mai kya karu , agar mafi chahye toh khelna padega , otherwise bhul jao...

taani- naahi mai khelti hu ...

they both start playing bb, at the same time swaron passed from bb court , sharon saw this ...

sharon- arre yeh dono itni raat ko yaha basketball khel rahe h ...

swaym followed her eyes and look at the direction where sharon see ...

sharon- [ with a smile ] ' dekhna swayam taani toh har jayegi rey hi jitega ...

swayam- ohh hello voh meri behen h dekhna taani hi jitegi ...

both give eachother tashan vala look , but soon sharon feel something wet on her hand she towards sky

sharon- omg it's raining now ...

swayam alos look at sky and dragged her with him , to the nearest piller, in no time heavy rain started , but our taarey still playing their match , in last taani throw the ball in basket and she won the match , she start jumping in happiness ...

taani- nanannanana mai jeet gayi mai jeet gayi ...

swayam- [ with a proud expession] ' kaha tha taani jitegi aakhir ehen kiski hai ...

sharon give him oh plz look ...

[ song strat in bg]

Mai To Bas Teri Chaahat Mein Shaahun Rehna Sadaa
Mai To Bas Teri Qurbat Mein Chaahun Rehna Sadaa
Saaya Bhi Tera Mai Hone Na Dun Juda
Maine Taye Ka Liya

Rey look at her , she is jumping up and down in hapiness , she looked so beautiful while doing this , his lips automatically curved into smile but soon his eyes caught a site of her wet clothes , he look at her from top to bottom , she is completely dreancehed in rain , her clothes are stick to her body which perfectly show's her curve , how beautiful she is , soon taani stop jumping and feel his intense gaze on her , her cheeks automatically become crimson red due to blush , she turn her face to the another side because she couldn't take it anymore , rey smile seeing his effect on her omg how much he love this , his started to took a step towards her , with his every step her breath become heavier ...

Tere Ishq Pe, Tere Waqt Pe Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera
Teri Rooh Pe, Tere Jism Pe Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera
Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera

Rey keep his both hands on her shoulder , taani shivered by his touch , he moved his hand from her shoulder to her palm and interwined his fingers with her , she closed her eyes , rey start kissing her shoulder ...

[ swayam feel so awkward he start looking here and there but his inner possessive bhai told him to look at that direction so he might be seeing what they are doing ]

Mai To Bas Teri Chaahat Mein chaahun Rehna Sadaa

, rey kept kissing her shoulder to neck he give her open mouth kisses , Taani come into his senses and moved from there to the other end of the bb court

Yaadon Mein Tujhko Rakhun
Baatein Bhi Teri Karun
Itna Deewana Hun Tera
Ho Raatein Mein Jaaga Karun
Din Bhar Bhatakta Rahun Mai To Bas Yahan Se Wahan

Taani blushing hard by remembering what happened few min. Ago , Rey loved this blushing taani a lot , it give a born to new desires in his heart ,he again starting to took a step towards her , he constantly looking at her , she is looking angel and so beautiful , and here taani shivers so much ...

Haan Tere Ishq Pe, Tere Waqt Pe Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera

He hold her by her hairs but his grip is so soft and loose so it will not hurt her , he pulled her towards him , taani kept her both hands on his chest , he bend her head little backward , and start kissing her neck , chin , above her cleavage , taani closed her eyes ...

Than he stop kissing her , he opened his eyes to look her , taani also opened her eyes , she could see so much love for her  in his deep brown eyes and desires too ...

Baahon Mein Tujhko Rakhun
Dhadkan Mein Teri Sunoo
Aa Itna Nazdeek Aa Zara
Ho Jis Mein Duaaein Rahein
Har Dum Wafaayein Rahe
Dun Tujhko Aisa Ek Jahan

She hug him so tightly , keep her head near his heart so that she could hear his heart beat which is only beat for her in this world , rey hug her back , plastering his body on her , taani broke the hug and look in his eyes , both looking in each others eyes with a promise that they will never separate , again they both hug each other tightly...

Haan Tere Ishq Pe, Tere Waqt Pe Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera

they both broke the hug , rey look at her lips intently , he brought his face close to her , taani closed her eyes as she know what is coming next , in no time rey put his rough lips against her soft ones , he kissed her softly but it turn into passionate when taani too start responding , rey nibbled her lower lip so that she open her mouth and he can enter and taste her fully , according to his wish taani open her mouth , rey immediately slid his tongue inside her mouth , exploring each and every part , tasting her fully ...

Saaya Bhi Tera Mai Hone Na Dun Juda
Maine Taye Ka Liya

Taani's both hand moving through his hairs , and rey's hand around her waist pulling her more closer or deepened the kiss , they both lost in each other forget the surrondings , they both jus wanted ti live in eachothers love and don't want nothing else...

Song ends---------

It is the limit for swayam , he can't tolerate it , sharon look at his face he is looking like a angry lion who anytime attack on his prace , swayam move towards them but shraon hold his hand...

Sharon- leave it swayam unn dono ki shadi hone wali h...

Swayam- yahi toh hone ali h abh tak hui nahi h...

He again move towards them , but sharon dragged him with her...

Swayam- sharon chodo mujhe chodo...

She turn to him and kissed him on his lips...

Sharon- chup ho jao...

Swayam- [ naughtly] ' agar chup hone ka aisa prize milega so mai jindgi bhar chup rehne k liye ready hu...

Sharon blushed on his sentence ...

-------------------------------------------------------------

okk neha i know it's not up to your expectation because i am so worst in romance but plz forgive me ...

hit the like and do comment if you like it

p.s-

pandas rockπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by --taareylove--- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

unres...yipee...i m first...

so ur os is awesome jaan...omg tr and basketball...haye ...and then taarsy rain romance...i m faint...and sw...lol...possessive bro...but sh hai to possessive bro bhi majnu ban gaya...awesome os jaan...

p.s pandas rock...Edited by Dipu_taarey - 10 years ago
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yipeee!! Me second...
Hah!!!! I am dead...🀒🀒
Me  just blushing...😳😳
I am really not in a condition to write anything...😳
It was just outstanding...
TaaRey romance, playing BB in rain..
And the song..Perfect..
My favourite...
Hayeee.. it was so so hot...😳
And their intense passionate romance...😳
Loved it..
Haha!! Poor Swayam had to witness it..
But Sharon hai na sambhaalne ke liye...
But trust me I loved this OS to the core...
I read it 3 times..hehe...πŸ˜†
Still not enough...πŸ˜†

----Edited----

Shit!!! missed the second place...😭
Edited by Ayesha_Hasan - 10 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yashi, its a beautiful OS very romantic
sweet_angel09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww..
Awesome os...luvd it πŸ˜ƒ
patie thumbnail
yashi it ws so romantic..poor swayam πŸ˜†
raveena1 thumbnail
amazing os  dear..agar isse bekar kehte h to accha kya hota h,.it was so cute,hot n romantic...lovd it.😊
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lolz,Swa! Apni behen aur bf ka rmanc dek raha hai,vry bad ha.Beside tat TR wr extremly hawt & rmntc.
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di Di Di !!!!!!!! This was superbly amazingly Perfect !!!!!
I Mean You Totally Brought Out My Imagination into This beautiful OS !!!
I Really Really Loved It !
I so wanted to see TaaRey in the basketball court while it was raining, It is still a dream yet to come true for me but Thanks for putting this into an Awesome piece of work !
Dii You should really write more romance ... You are extremely good at it no doubt !
I was really wanting to see Swayam's expressions at that time ... Half of the time that's what I was imagining ( I a Huge Shantanu Fan ... He's Just tooo Cute !!!)
And Wow at the end ... SwaRon Kiss ... Nice Way to stop the possessive Bhai !
Thank You For Writing this OS and I Really Loved It !
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome stry...
it ws so romantic...
swayam part wsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
superb