Salman Yusuf Khan Not In Form this season!!!

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

This is my First Post on JDJ forum and I realize that I am entering a WAR-ZONE hence...I request from the Bottom of My Heart to not Jump on at me with Guns and hear me out before you comment...I don't believe in blindly worshiping anybody and thus Criticizing a particular act, a particular choreographer, contestant, judge, routine does not mean that I hate them, I am against them...

What I write is solely my POV...You need not feel the same way...Everybody has their own POV and lets just keep it at that...

Thankyou...

I have been following JDJ since Season 1 and I have to agree that the standard of the show has increased over the seasons, the major turning point for me would be the season where the DID Dancing Stars along with the regulars and other professional assistant entered the show as Choreographers that is season 4...Things took a leap and set new standards. JDJ has had its ups and downs but I feel this Season has been a letdown when the truth is this batch has one of the best set of PERFORMERS, I deliberately haven't used dancers and I am sure you know why.

Anyways coming back to the Topic, Salman has not been at his best this season''He hasn't put his best foot forward and I hope it has nothing to do with his desire to participate in the show as a Contestant rather than a Choreographer. Anyways the Salman I see today is not the Salman I saw with Yana Gupta or Isha Sherwani''Salman is an amazing dancer, and an amazing choreographer'I still remember a comment given to him that he has a Director's aptitude matlab he has a clear Vision and the clarity to execute it to Perfection but that seems to have gone for a Toss this season'.. The Magic he created with Yana and Isha seems to be missing'..There are no risks, there is no sparkling creativity and most of all there is No Dance.

Yana was not that Great a Dancer, Isha was professional but not that great a dancer. I know many may feel otherwise but this happens to be the truth''both these dancers were trained to perform the way they did in JDJ'..Before JDJ, Yana was majorly know for the Babu Ji Number she did in DUM, and nothing more'Salman worked on her to the level she reached as the series ended'..It's True that Isha is a professionally trained dancer' but her forte happens to be limited to Rope Malkhamb, Pole Malkhamb and Kalaripayattu''Which is what Daksh Academy specializes in and thus Isha is a master in those forms'her biggest plus point is her body and the way it flexes'..Salman used Isha's flexibility to the best of his ability while training her in the various dance forms thus almost always getting 30's.

Coming to Drashti, she is not a professional dancer like many others in this season, apart from few Music Videos, Stage Performances and dance sequences in her shows and other shows (Guest) she does not have much exposure' So it's Salman's job to mold her into an exceptionally good dancer, on par with him'but somehow has faltered in that department.

Salman so far choreographed a Waltz, a Contemp and a Fusion of Argentina Tango and Contemp but there was nothing Exceptional about it'.They were just about OK when the truth is Salman is one of those Choreographers who is synonymous with Extraordinary and can churn out greatness. Being a trained dancer even much before DID happened to him'.all his exposure in the field of dance combined, Salman's act missed that Dance Knowledge he has acquired.

I hope he gets into form soon'..All the best to him and Drashti!

Edited by stylish_VJ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sujith1001.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I disagree with u, In my opinion, Salman is doing a fantastic job as always and I LOVED AND ENJOYED all the 3 Performances of Salman-Drashti! πŸ‘

I'm happy with Salman's work! πŸ‘πŸΌ
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Watever he is doing in 12-15 hrs he get in a week ...im pretty much happy with his choreography ! He is not a super human .. Even i want to see the versatality and different forms  and im damn sure we will see it sooner ... infact this week they are doing aerial ...now to half of the forum his aerial will look same as his previous performances ...nice post ! :)
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
maybe time is playing against him this time as drasthi can give only 4hrs to rehearsal...i loved all the thrree performances...the second one was not according to the challenge but still loved it
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Not again one more, Same posts on same topic again n again, No point explaning them, So I will say one thing East or West Salman Drashti is the best                                       @TM Nothing wrong in ur post, Its your expectations from Salman that are speaking so i respect it, Carry on soon you will get great response, Edited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

All the best Drashti Salman πŸ˜³ . 
Edited by manesha76 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Arnav90

I am tired of the same posts on same topic again n again also commenting on them so I will say one thing East or West Salman Drashti is the best                  @TM carry on soon you will get great response

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
I m loving salmans each act...
drashti can't be with Salman for more than 3-4 hours per day... Due to her schedule..
whereas with Yana n esha they use to perform 24*7 ..
so he can't obviously try something too much difficult... I guess injuries ki v tension rehti h...
he is taking it slowly this season..
slow n steady wins the race...

Originally posted by: manesha76

Thank u for your reply as this is very long post & hate reading long post . But with your reply i got to know the main point about this post πŸ€£ πŸ€£ .

About Salman i think now after Drashti people are pointing fingers towards Salman . 

I am loving as Drashti - Salman are most popular in this Forum πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . 

Shows his popularity πŸ˜ƒ wen ppl talks about you samajh jao aap tarakki pe ho πŸ˜†
Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 10 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633"> Thank u for your reply as this is very long post & hate reading long post . But with your reply i got to know the main point about this post🀣🀣.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633"> About Salman i think now after Drashti people are pointing fingers towards Salman .</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633"> I am loving as Drashti - Salman are most popular in this ForumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.</font>

Manu their fame n popularity is on sky high, They are hot topic of tinsel town now πŸ˜† Sab ke muh par sirf doh hi naam har Salman n Drashti