Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
whattt..no award for neelu g?? it was her amazing and powerful acting skills which forced me to watch this show...spa being unfair and sandhya and auraj should have won best jodi..jodis means understandings and pure love.apne sujaj sandhya se bada example hai koi?
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Assuming that the award is for characters and not for acting prowess of a star than how was Bhabo nominated for favourite Saas in the first place. Is it not a paradox that a regressive Saas is nominated for a favorite Saas award and than you reject her saying she is regressive and cannot be a favorite. It is like nominating a villain for the best hero award and rejecting him saying he is a villain not hero. Why than nominate them in the first place for a role they don't play in the serial. I find this highly irrational. 
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UMDU

Assuming that the award is for characters and not for acting prowess of a star than how was Bhabo nominated for favourite Saas in the first place. Is it not a paradox that a regressive Saas is nominated for a favorite Saas award and than you reject her saying she is regressive and cannot be a favorite. It is like nominating a villain for the best hero award and rejecting him saying he is a villain not hero. Why than nominate them in the first place for a role they don't play in the serial. I find this highly irrational. 

I agree...also bhabho is gray not black...we all turn gray at some point in time...If bhabhp made sandy eat liqour choc, she gelt guility and ensured sandy is able to give the exams...her fight agaisnt sandy is not that of individual but if ideology...she may be regressive and firm beleiver of her thoughts but that does not make her bad person.

The only thing is she is one the great pillor for DABH success...and she should have been motivated by iving her an award...category doesnt matter...it could have been any category that SP could have created for such a fab artist...
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is riiculous...I mean she of all people deserves an award...she is a fab actress...and really makes you love/hate her character.
oldaf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No award for neeluji, no news about DABH , what's going on? DABH deserves more awards.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm glad Neeluji/Bhabho not won any award..

Her level of acting is out of world. She doesn't require anyone's certification to prove it.

I've never followed any awards functions because they're biased. To get nominated n then win award is like a to sale your talent. I don't think Neeluji require to sale her talent. She is the best and perfect even while portraying tiny emotion on-screen. She's natural born actor.⭐️.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Neelu ji should have won ,thats too bad ..Diya aur baati hum has been starplus and all channels no 1 show since long  and it seems they r distributing awards to everybody .
This news is confirmed that our team won 5 awards. Two for suraj, two for sandy and one for bhabasa ,other members havent won any
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sooraj won 2, which all, I think one is sure for favourite Pati, other one?
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are you sure that DABH has won 5 awards at SPA 2013?? And Sooraj has won two awards..I think,he better win atleast the 'Favourte Pati' award out of the two which he has won..None deserves more than him!!!! 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if sp give this award for best acting in saas category then our bhabo will win,but here,for character(good saas),so bhabo wont get this award but in future she will get this award after she changed.

no matter our neelu ji rocks.