Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Shobhi, I have a seen a bad saas getting best saas award so it is all in SP's hand to give the award.  If they really want to give award, then they will introduce a new award like the nayi soch award last year and ghar ki star this year. 

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: b2011

Shobhi, I have a seen a bad saas getting best saas award so it is all in SP's hand to give the award.  If they really want to give award, then they will introduce a new award like the nayi soch award last year and ghar ki star this year. 

yuppp. Who cares about this internal politics👎🏼. Pure promotion of other shows.😔 ITA/ gold awards are the ones which recognises the real talent😛 More than awards i'm lot more concerned about the performances.

the SP people asking these actors to act like the reel character even in award function is too much. Let them breathe😕
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bhabo is one of the strongest character in DABH, she definitely deserves an award...Im not happy 🥺
tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm shocked! had thought that she will win
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She may not be good Mother or MIL, but those who had won earlier never have been examplorary mothers...Considering Neeluji is great actress and she has been one the pillars of the show...she deserved an award...SP could have created a catogery for her...
Even Meenkashi havent got any award...

I think Suraj , Sandhya ( won Mutiple awards) and Bhabhsa won the award.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
neeluji is the best actor i have ever seen as saas
her dialogue delivery and  expressions through eyes are mindblowing
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel disappointed if Neeluji has not been awarded. She is one of the finest actors in the serial and plays her role convincingly. I don't think anybody can play Bhabo's role so well. If somebody says that because she is an authoritative and arrogant Saas, she should not get the award, than my contention is that she should be given the award precisely for that reason. Her acting has been so convincing that you have begun to hate her. What better proof for an excellent actress is required if the viewers become so involved with her character. If half the forum members hate Bhabo than Neeluji deserves the trophy more than anybody else. Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
tanmisha thumbnail
I am very sad to here that news 😭😭😭she deserve that award,who win the award rather then neelujii,first crap gopi win best bahu award,rather then our best bahu deepika,i am pissed of from this award😡🤢.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dnt get whats the surprise? SPA are not based on acting, they are based on characters more of the writers awards rather than anyone, so how can she win a award??
as a mum she is weak egocentric, as a wife, failure as a MIL worst! she could have won a negative character only 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
if the award is for the actress and Neeluji didnt won I would have been unhappy as she is doing her job very good. Her act as Bhabo is very convincing.
But if it is for the character where does she fall, she is not a good MIL, not a good mother also after liquor choc epi
She cannot be given negative character also, that should go only to Meena not Bhabo. Her character is somewhere in between. So I feel it is ok.