Users

Frequent Posters

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

~*~Wishes~*~

reetnoor89 
Reet

Ek nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi: Meri Bhabhi serial was Khushiyon Ki Chaabi for the audiences. It brought freshness to our lives. It beautifully portrayed each and every character .This show was unique in all respects but the thing that attracted me was that it showed to love someone we need not to have blood relation with that person. This was beautifully portrayed in Amrit's relation with Shraddha, Anand and Ashish; Zor's relation with Ishaan and Kunal's Relation with Dhruv. I used to thought that why cant we commit mistakes and why we need to be perfect and after committing mistakes even if we correct it why we are always made realize that we have committed mistakes but this show provide me some answers. It showed that it's not big deal if commit mistakes and person at any age can commit mistakes and rectify them and move on. I started show because of Shraddhas character because I don't believe in perfectionism, it was character which had led life on her own terms, and done things which went wrong but then again stood up and started new life. Another character which I adore the most was Kittu's character as this character gives new definition to Nanad Bhabhi relation, relation which is always seen full of jealousy and moreover I love this character as Kittu selflessly love her family but at same time also had individuality. My favourite character of the show was Kunals character due to which I got hooked to the show, I loved this character as for me this was most optimistic character of the show, his selfless love for Shraddha and Dhruv , his bonding with his sister and parents, his respect for Shergill family all in all I loved everything about this character. I also loved the beautifully portrayed brother sister bonding of Anand and Shraddha, Shraddha and Ashish and Shraddha and Ishaan and bonding of trio ie Anand, Ashish and Ishaan. Although I liked Shranal (Shraddha and Kunal) more but both Anki (Anand and Kittu) and Shranal (Shraddha and Kunal) were the jaan of the show.Their romance and chemistry was pure and epic and I liked both Anki and Shranal stories. I also liked Zor and Amrit story as their understanding was mindblowing. Liked Purushottamji character of supporting father.I also enjoyed Kamini and Jayas character, although at times I used to get irritated but the characters were hilarious and best thing was they were not like typical vamps as shown in other dramas. I enjoyed Kamini-Ramdeen scenes, Ashish- Jaya-Ishaan scenes, Zor- Satbir scenes and Bua-Fufaji scenes as they were really hilarious. All in all I loved each character and scene of Meri Bhabhi. I stopped watching Indian dramas long back due to repetitive stuff but then after seeing promos started watching Meri Bhabhi almost after 5-6 years and I was not at all disappointed and Im happy that I watched this show. I might not see Meri Bhabhi on TV anymore but it will always be there in my memories. Im really sad, disappointed and heartbroken that Meri Bhabhi ended so soon but Im glad that I was part of beautiful journey of this show. This show was awesome and cast of this show was super awesome, everyone did justice to his/her character. Love and big thanks to whole cast and crew for giving us show like Meri Bhabhi and Hope Meri Bhabhi come with season 2 with same cast as what else Meri bhabhi fan can wish now.

Jumoke
 najialuv88

"First I want to say Hello! My name is Jumoke and I'm an immense fan of Ek Nanad Ki Khushyion Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi and its such a sad thing for me to be writing this as a sense of saying goodbye rather than congratulating another milestone of reaching another century within the show. However, I want to say thank you to the cast and crew for the creation of Meri Bhabhi as it dared to be different and show a change in the characterization of female and male leads and between familial relations. It has been a great ride since I first discovered this show almost seven months ago and I will surely miss every single character that I have grown to fall in love with despite them being good or bad. Congratulations to every single cast member Kanchi Kaul, Esha Kansara, Ravish Desai, Vipul Gupta,Kanwaljit Singh, Supriya Pilgaonkar, Shweta Gautam and everyone else that I might have forgotten.

Thanks for the laughter, the tears, the sadness, the happiness, and just the awesomeness of watching Meri Bhabhi every single day and feeling as somehow I was watching my own family on-screen. Thanks for all the joy it was to watch on-screen and hope some time in the future it would be such a joy to see everyone come together once again. Its been amazing to watch everyone and every time there hasn't been anything less nor short of perfection. Thanks for the past ten months and thanks so much for bringing joy and laughter not only in my heart but to millions of viewers of elsewhere. Its been a great ride but I wish nothing but the absolute best to everyone and thanks for this beautiful show Meri Bhabhi. Thank you!"

Niki

niki_2293

This show had some brilliant actors, people who brought their characters to life, people who influenced us to an all new level, humored us with their antics at times, and made us cry at other times. The level of hardwork that has been put in by the actors as well as the creative team has taken this show to a very different level , made this into a venture that will remain in our hearts for a long long time.

My only wishes for everyone associated with the team of Meri Bhabhi will be that they all excel in their future ventures, which would be different in everyone's case. I am sure we will have these guys back with us in other shows but what we will really miss is the bond that they shared as a part of Meri Bhabhi.

I would love to see ravish desai, esha kansara, kanchi kaul and vipul gupta in different shows after this and hopefully not a star plus venture. May their individual hardwork bear fruit and they land some of the best roles of TV as well as films. Or else if all goes well we should have meri bhabhi season 2 with the same characters. 

Roopali
TheRoopsy

Though I believe endings are just to make way for new beginnings still its hard to accept we won't get to see our beloved show 'Meri Bhabhi' any more.
It'll take time to sink in.

When the lovely 'Sherdil Shergills' became a part of our lives we just didn't realize.
A beautiful show with such a wonderful message started and soon made us a part of their journey. 
We all surely have our favorites still MB as a package is what made us connect to this show.
How beautifully the gap between the veteran actors and the youngsters was bridged through the story.
Each character was important part in the journey and this is what I like most about MB.
It always focused on each one rather than the only one.
Zor-Amit, Puru-Kamini, Kunal-Shraddha, Anand-Kittu, Jaya-Ashsih, Ishan-Ritika, Dhruv.
We laughed with them, we cried with them, we loved them, at times hated them but we have been with them throughout this journey.
I particularly love how the show focused on solving problems rather than stretching them. Though they definitely had heaps of drama but still their ways of reconciliation was appreciated.
Thank you #TeamMB for giving us this lovely show which will always stay close to our hearts.
Congratulations to the entire team which was unique and which made a difference.
Best wishes to each one of you for the future.
MB family will always be the most loved TV families.
God bless you all.

Love
Roopali

Jo
Jo_Pinchy

Meri bhabhi has been a beautiful journey. I will always cherish the lovely moments in the shergil house and ofcourse will do miss Shranal and Anki a lot
And finally thanks to my adorable Rose who has always been the jaan of this forum and keeping it active. Thanks for your hardwork dear. πŸ‘ 

Reshma
Reshma4lyf

To the amazing cast and crew of Meri Bhabhi. 

I would like to firstly thank you all from the bottom of my heart for creating such a beautiful and unique show. remember when it first started and I just happened to be watching it out of curiosity. Im usually not a fan of indian soaps but meri bhabhi had captured my heart right from the beginning mainly cause the story was realistic and heart touching.  
 Living in NewZealand, meri bhabhi came at odd times and I would always try my very best to watch my fav show. I then discovered the forum page and I think if it weren't for meri bhabhi, I wouldn't have met such beautiful human beings on the Meri Bhabhi forum who are just as crazy sbout this show as I am. 
  All the characters are all fabulous in their own way whether we hate them or loved them. The whole cast has to be one of the best ensembled casts ever. Its been a huge pleasure watching you all in meri bhabhi. I always loved Shranal the most but I adored Anki alot. I always dreamt of being Shraddha mostly and sometimes Kittu only cause I would have the chance to romance with 2 good looking men. Also thankyou for all the updates you would share on twitter. Its going to be one thing I am going to miss.  
 I can't really express what meri bhabhi means to me. I just know that once its over, the day will never be the same. Its sad knowing meri bhabhi had a short life on screen but it has been an amazing 10 months. Knowing that meri bhabhi was ending was heartwrenching. It was definitely hard to process. I would wake up every morning hoping it was bad dream but unfortunately the truth never seemed to disappear. I did find myself crying as each passes and the last day draws closer. On the bright side I know I will have all these rememorable episodes that I can always go back and watch on youtube.   
The writers are to be appluded for the amazing storylines and I want to acknowledge the dialog writer who writes for Ravish. You are amazing. Your dialogs are the one reason I have fallen in love with Kunal. I wish each and every one of you all the very best for your future endeavors and the new chapters that arevyet to begin in your lives and hope that you come back for season 2.   
I am happy that I had the chance to view your show from start to finish and I am proud to have been a fan. I also want to let you all know that meri bhabhi will remain special to me. Thankyou once again for creating Meri bhabhi and for all the good memories I will forever have cherished with me. Lots of love and hugs from New Zealand. Reshma Patel

Nazzy
Nazzyx8

Meri Bhabhi is the best & unique show. This show had a fresh concept & approached towards the reality. A big thank you to each of the cast members who have always given their 100% perfect performances & made their characters memorable & real with their flawless talent! Meri Bhabhi cast member's presence makes the show a success & they are shown as a big beautiful Family. The show had shown a special bond between Nanad-Bhabhi through Shraddha-Kittu which is indeed a NayiSoch, as their relation were portrayed as Sister's who had selfless love for one & another. Every weekdays including Saturdays I looked forward to watching TV at 8pm especially for this brilliant show Meri Bhabhi as they've always had interesting tracks. They managed to impress us viewers by giving us surprise scenes of the most favourite Jodi by the beautiful ShraNal.

Thanks to Meri Bhabhi for introducing a new Actor called Ravish Desai, his entry as Kunal captured many fans mostly with his encounter with Shraddha. Every member from the Meri Bhabhi team has their own special charms & always will be remembered for their brilliant acting. 

Shraddha-Kunal as ShraNal & Anand-Kittu as AnKi both have sizzling chemistry, their on-screen scenes makes their scenes simply perfect & both are the BestJodi! ShraNal's journey showed that true love can conquer every obstacle & become triumphant; while AnKi portrayed the beauty of arranged marriage through their innocence & showed love in their unique style. I am proud to be an overseas viewer for this magical show & will forever cherish each of the scenes. It's painful to say goodbye to a show which I've loved from the bottom of my heart, I will miss this beautiful show & wish all the cast member's all the very best for their future!

πŸ˜ƒ

Treesa
treesajose32

Meribhabhi is the only show I watch from the very first episode throughout this journey it never failed to impress me. It's the best serial. I love each and every character in this show from Zor to Dhruv to Satbir and Ramdeen. I always find myself lost in the magic created by Anki and Shranal- they are beyond perfection.

I thank every actors who give life to this characters and give us all the happy and cherishing moments. Just thanks are not enough for what they have given us. I can remember all the episodes of my favourite show because it's imprinted in my mind especially Anki and Shranal moments.

All you actors are phenomenal and I love each of you endless. I so wanted all of you to come back soon specially Kanchi,Esha,Vipul and Ravish.  As a viewer what I can do for you is this that I will watch all your future shows. It's painful to say a good to meribhabhi and all you actors but I wish and want each of your coming days become more beautiful and brings all happiness and success. I wish all the dreams of you people come true. Past is experience, Present is experiment. Future is expectation!!! Use your experience in your experiments to get your expectations.. So whatever you want in life go for it may the life bring you best in future.

Rose

-Red-Rose-

Ye pal ..hame yaad ayenge...wo kaal yaad ayenge...!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I still remember the time when i saw Meri Bhabhi for the 1st time after Kunal's entry...it was a breath of fresh air with beautiful and real relations portrayed brilliantly & excellent by the show's cast!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Then i got hooked to the show all thanks to Kunal-My favorite fictional character ever!!❀️❀️❀️

#ShraNal made me more crazier!! The #BestJodi ever  played excellently by 2 of the superbly talented stars Ravish & Kanchi!! πŸ˜ƒTake a bow guys!!⭐️⭐️

You are the reason for me to get  addicted & crazy for the show & i'm proud to admit it!!πŸ˜ƒ

#ShraNal's constant #Support #love #Trust for each other makes them stand out among the rest and i love it the most!!!⭐️⭐️

Kunal's crazy love for Shraddha makes him the best# lover #hubby #person!!πŸ˜ƒ

You both will remain my favorites forever!!⭐️⭐️

A small gift for my #KanIsh #ShraNal & all my #ShraNalians

All shraNal scenes are very special and close to my heart by this scene will remain my favorite ever!!❀️❀️❀️

And here comes Anand-kittu...a simple yet very romantic jodi!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Vipul Esha plays their parts amazingly well that makes Anki very real and beautiful!!❀️❀️

Here is a small gift for #Esha #Vipul & all Anki fans!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The USP of the show Nanad-Bahbhi's relationship here is so beautiful and it can't be found anywhere else!!! kanchi-Esha /Shraddha-Kittu are the best Nanad-Bahbhi ever!!!⭐️

A small gift for you..

As the show is ending now i thank each and everyone of you for coming in to my life and making it special! Each and every character from Zor-Amrit to kamini-Puriji to Jaya-Ashish to Ishan-Dhruv, #ShraNal,#Anki You've made a very special place in my heart!!❀️
 keep rocking everyone and stay blessed!!⭐️⭐️

#TeamMB rocksπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thanks!!πŸ˜ƒ

Rose

Nikita
nikitaloveu

you ppl made an extraordinary show not only the drama side but this show is also giving social mssg to society the whole cast & crew have done a mindblowing job love ravish,kanchi,esha & vipul and the whole cast this show made me to stick to tv i love this show very much all the best to the whole team of mb for future love u allπŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kodhai
StunningSanz

Saying bye is never easy. I will miss each and every character and thing related to Meri Bhabhi. We had so much fun and we also cried along with the characters portrayed by flawless actors. MB has been a special part of my life and it will never be forgotten by me. Love u always MB!!

Ampreetha
..Preethz..

Our show isn't going anywhere ... its just here.. with you and me... it will always be here...

I am not a scholar or someone who says philosophy but I thought I need to make this clear to everyone know that Meri Bhabhi isn't going anywhere. Yes, you read it right! It isn't going anywhere. Not in this lifetime.

My association with this show is something different. After my favourite show ended, I really had no interest to watch other shows until I saw a glimpse of Meri bhabhi when I was changing the channels once. I remember the first scene being Anand and Kittu's anniversary celebrations! :P I was immediately hooked by the romance and chemistry between them since it was so pure. Then, I continued watching the show and started loving it. When Kunal was introduced to the show, THAT was the time I really started to get hooked to the show. I loved Shranal's story and I felt it was so mature. These two couples, AnKi and Shranal has given us loads and loads of memories. I am sure no one would never forget them.

Anand, Kittu, Shraddha, Kunal and all others may seem as just characters for many but for me, they are not merely characters but they are part of my life. Seeing them each day just helped me to rejuvenate myself! I loved every single bit of the show even if sometimes, I sticked to the Written Updates as I had no time to catch up with it! :P:P But, yes, now I have caught up with every single episode. Khikhikhi. 

This show has taught me many values that are necessary for us to live. It taught me to be strong in any time despite any obstacle and always persevere to fight on. I learnt to always love everyone around me. Like I have told many a times, this show is very realistic and that's the reason we got attracted to it and it had touched our lives. I am a proud viewer of #MeriBhabhi.

They say good things come in small packages. Same goes for our show! :) All good things come to an end and so does our show. I am glad that our show is ending with such a positivity. Be proud of what we have achieved! We have got the best cast, best crew. The show has been consistent and that's what is very important!

Our show has made a history and it can never be erased or replaced. History once written can never be replaced. I am sure no body would forget the beautiful memories this show has left us. This show is just going to disappear from our eyes. It will always live with us in our hearts. I can still feel my AnKi romancing, my Shranal smiling, My Whole Meri Bhabhi family so happy! I can feel them now and forever. Meri Bhabhi can never end - never will! :) I am indeed proud to be part of such a show.

Finally, a big hug and thank you to the awesome cast and crew of Meri Bhabhi. This would never have been possible without you all. Vipul, Esha, Kanchi and Ravish and of course, the supporting characters, all of them have done an amazing job in keeping us viewers attracted and entertained.  The crew behind the camera.. Thank you, Thank you for being such awesome people. We Love You ALL! <33

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi will always live on forever and ever with you and me. After all, we are leaving with a BANG! :)

#MeriBhabhiforever. 

Sincerely,
Me.
Singapore
Meri Bhabhi-ian for life.

Edited by ..Preethz.. - 10 years ago
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice siggy saru...
kanchikaul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesomeπŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@all: kindly do not quote avi's and pictures as they overload the page

please use @ person or if u want to mention about a specific pic/avi then just paste its link..
.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
So much beautiful work! Good work everyone! What do I use, though? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Disha
kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Free 2 use:
nasha-rox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail