-.QTPie.- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh
i raveena being a dare devil,
give a dare to QTPie99
on the song ajeeb dastaan hai yeh
which shall include taarey and others if required
situation:campfire,taani singing,rey sad, post break-up...and go with the flow of song.

Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh

Ok Raveena I think k mai tumhari expectations tak pouchu.lets see.

The story goes like this:

Taani tried a lot to get team d3 in ndc. Fortunetly she was successful too.the d3 group then 1 day ws left for ndc finale. They all were sitting in the bus. All the couples were sitting together except taarey. They were sitting just in opposite to each other. In right side it was Taani and rey in the left side.Rey was staring Taani for the last 30 mins. He was observing the way the winds playing with her silky curls (I know guys ke Taani hair straight kar liya hai but phir bhi plz imagine it.) he was really jealous of that wind.then the bus  driver stopted the bus.

And he said"hum log pohoc gaye"

Taani stood up and said "so let's go guys"

One by one all got down and they went to the hotel. There were some formalities to be completed which Taani completed. Now the turn was to go to the respective rooms. (only participated teams and manager or a gs,ags could stay in that hotel)

All the boys got a room and all the girls got a room.after sometimes they all came out to roam around .

When suddenly they heard a voice" Oie Tani partner"

All looked in the direction from where the voice came and say a figure who was smiling.And he coming running towards Taani. He reached and then he hugged Taani as tight as he could Taani did the same but our poor rey was really jealous.

And Taani broke the hug and said in a extremely haapy tone"tu yaha kaise, kab, kun "

The guy replied "are meri Jodhpur express,tu bhul gayi ke mujhe nadance kitna pasand hai. So, I am also participant in NDC par tu yaha kya kar rahi hai??? "

Taani – ha who kya hai na ke mai st Louis ke dance team ke saath aayi hu. I am the GS of that collage.

Guy – u mean the d3 group(pointing towards he gang)

And yeh hai d3 group???

Taani haa

The guy forwarded his hands and sai I am samrat bt u can cal me sam. I am taani's best friend.

All the gang member shake there hands with him and

he again said"are guys chalo naaa"

Taani- par kaha

Samrat –are who kya hain naa k hum camp fire karne wale hai so chalo naa

Taani-par sam who

But samrat said – are par war kuch nahi chalo

And he took taani's hand in his and told "are chal na"

And took her with him the team d3 too followed him and our bichaara rey was super duper jealous of sam

They reached in the place where they were having a camp fire. Therewere also playing "truth and dare"(which we used to play in school everyday)

Then all of them sitted in some places where there wasplace to be sitted.but our poor rey was again jealous to see saNI (samrat and taani) together and rey was sitting just opposite to sani.

Then a person twirl the bottle.and the bottle spined round and round. And now it stoped facing its neck toward Taani.

Sam said –so Taani partner truth or death???

The crowd started to shout "dare…dare"

Taani smiled a little and said "dare"

Then samrat said – ok so now you need to sing a song for us

Taani – but sam??

Samrat put his hand on top of Taani and said – come on yaar Taani partner u said dare now tumhe ush dare ko complete toh karna padega.

(rey was so damn jealous that he though "iss sam ke bache ko toh main meri Taani ko kaise chu sakta hai yeh iss ka toh naa main kachumar bana dunga")

Then Taani too nodded her head in a "yes".

Then sam noticed rey giving a glance to him first he(rey) ooked in his and taani's hand and after to him.

So he hurriedly took his hand off from taani's(he wasn't scared of rey bt he didn't want ke koi uske bff pe sak kare abt his and taani's relationship)

Now somebody started the to play the music music

She now started:

Ajeeb dastan hai ye,kaha

Suru kaha katam(closing her beautiful eyes she started)

(now she opened her eyes and said)ye manzilein hain kaun si,na

Who (looking towards rey with a wetty eyes) samajh sake naa hum.

She controlled herself but not she could no more face rey

So she faced towards samrat (he was playing a guitar)

She again started

Ajeeb dastan hai ye,kaha

Suru kaha katam

ye manzilein hain kaun si,na

Who samajh sake naa hum.

Music again started and rey imagined Taani in a black netted saari.she was looking beautiful and hot sametime.There was no one but only he(rey)and his Taani. Taani started singing facing Rey

Yeh roshni k saath kyun, dhuwa

Utha chiragh se

Now she turn her back to rey and she was facing the fire again started

Yeh roshni k saath kyun, dhuwa

Utha chiragh se

(Rey came closer and holds her from back. Then again she sings)

Ye khwab dekhti hun  main ke

(she turns to rey and taking her finger to rey's forehead and moving the finger from upto his chin)

Jag padi hun khwab se.

Now she turns her face in shy and rey is again facing taani's back.

Ajeeb dastan hai ye,kaha

Suru kaha katam

(rey holds her hand and pull her towards him and she again sings)

Who samajh sake naa hum.

Now rey becomes conscious and sees the real world around him.

He was abt to smile to his imagination when he say his love, his life(taani)in tears. Tears too rolls out from his eyes bt he somehow controls himself.

Now there were many couples who were dancing there in taani's song(I know aise songs mein koi bhi dance nahi kartaits a little weird but phir bhi.)

Suddenly, a girl appeared near rey and she forwarded her hand towards rey signaling to dance with her. Rey looked towards Taani then he was abt to say no to that girl bt remembered that for her(taani) he have to accept the proposal of that girl.he hold her hand and now was dancing with her. Taani was hell shocked she felt like her heart was cutted into thousands of piece. She was hurt was jealous was broken down all was happening in he same time. Her eyes can now be used to fill a river. But hurriedly noticing the environment she wiped her tears .

(she glance toward rey sang looking)

Mubarake tumhe ke tum kisi ke nor ho gaye

(looks the girl) Kisike itne pass ho(looks from the corner of her eyes in the ground and again sings)

Kisi se dur ho gaye.. (her eyes were wet now)

(She face the opposite side from the world and again sings)

Ajeeb dastan hai ye,kaha

Suru kaha katam

Who samajh sake naa hum.

(she was abt to come to her knees and cry her heart out but suddenly she felt like somebody have put hand on her shoulder and she turns she founds her bff "samrat" with a girl. It was his gf "Gunjan" and she smiled a little and again sang)

Kisika pyaar leke tum naya jahan basaoge(looking toward Samrat)

Kisika pyaar leke tum naya jahan basaoge(looking toward Gunjan)

(then she looked up in the sky)

Ye sham jab bhi aayegi, tum

Humko yaad aaoge.(facing toward sajan "samrat+gunjan" )

Ajeeb dastan hai ye,kaha

Suru kaha katam

Who samajh sake naa hum.

Now this was a limit for her tears were continuously coming from her eyes. She just couldn't resist now she ran from there no-one else than rey realize this he ran to get her Taani back.

He at last found Taani sitting in the edge of the swimming pool and crying. He couldn't help it and went near Taani and said "Taani tum thik toh hona"

Taani looked toward him and said "aap ko lagta hai ke main thik hu???"

Rey was now guilty "Taani I know k maine tumhe bahot hi hurt kiya hai. Mujhe actually tumhare saath yeh natak karna hi nahi chahiye tha"

Taani " natak?? " with a confused look

Rey" haan Taani natak"and tells her everything

Rey again says "I love you Taani " and spread his arm so that she can come running and hug him.

But it was not to be happen

She said "but rey I just hate you. I hate you. Aap mere saath aisa kaise kar sakte hai agar aap chhate the ke main aapne career ke bare mein sochu tohaap mujhe khud nahi baata sakte the???"

Rey – par Taani (she cut him)

Taani – par kya rey. Main koi gudi(doll) nahi jise jab man kiya khel liya aur jab maan kiya fek(throw) kar diya.I HATE YOU REY. JUST HATE U

(she ran saying this. Rey was broken from inside.)

He(rey) came in his knee and said"I am sorry Taani I sorry main tumhe bohot hurt kiya naa"

Again, He shouted like a mad person

"I LOVE U TAANI I LOVE YOU" crying badly😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patie thumbnail
osm os it ws so emotional.. 😔
cuppypie121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very emotional
Loved it
parudTRsandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os...
loved it...😊😊
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This really Emotional and Really Nice OS !
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing yaar,bit emtnl.D lst bit wr Tani burst ot syng 'mein koi dol nahi hu',bang on! I realy wnt to c dis dlg in d shw,bt i knw its nvr gna hpn.Thanks to u,who md it psbl atlst in ur stry.
raveena1 thumbnail
wow amazing OS dear..lovd it...the way u described song was amazing..
nd ya is song pe dance ho sakta h...main aur mera best frnd mostly isse song pe slow dance karte h...its really a nice one for slow dance...kabhi try jaroor karna...anyways amazing OS.
Archi_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing os it was so emotional😭
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS, it was soo emotional, great job!!!
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
really nice. loved it a lot