Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Kat,where were u ,the whole day,dont tell me Stalking🤣just joking.
Missed ure BBB comments and ure DP.😆
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nlm4

😃ere u ,the whole day,dont tell me Stalking🤣just joking.
Missed ure BBB comments and ure DP.😆

Hi Nimz. Was out all day sadly I have a life outside IF😭. Its an open forum. Can go visit ANY post I like! YOu should too!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

yup it is😃..all the smart people of MB is here😆 thats all i asked for ---sensible fans.
thanks everyone for keeping this place active
@chikni- lol i would love that.. over here the health care system is the best BUTTT it has harsh long winters
@abby yeah sure will ask for suggestion ..
sorry time  to go

@lovi nice avatar😳

The red I've highlighted because I really believe that now. I'm trying to be neutral as possible as I like all the characters in the show and enjoy the storyline. But it's difficult with the constant jibes on someone's looks, when I find we are lucky to have two good looking male leads and a pretty female lead, bashing characters for lack of acting skill and when they can see Sultan wasn't given a enough of the storyline and only now they are developing his character, even before now he did show other expressions, I've given them examples of this in their threads but was ignored, they just carry on saying again and again how they don't like him, but I'm enjoying the storyline...a few illogical things about Meera's track but we will see perhaps it will all tie in at the end if Kuku Bhatia is involved.
gennyM thumbnail
Kat,how do u know i dont😉,visit the open forum,i mean.

Glad u enjoyed ure day and we were busy here,and today was a Sultanicious episode again and he gets slapped by his mom too.😃
Panthera thumbnail

Kat,how do u know i dont😉,visit the open forum,i mean.

Glad u enjoyed ure day and we were busy here,and today was a Sultanicious episode again and he gets slapped by his mom too.😃

Nimz...in that case...leave a trail blaze to show you have passed thru!😈..lolll
Today most certainly was Sultanalicious!!
Edited by Oh_No_Soaps - 10 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Nafs,u are free to discuss anyhting here,and Im glad u are neutral.The reason i turned so Vocal was cos of all the bashing going on about looks,behaviour,percieved non acting etc.But once i started opening up here .i am enjoying myself and i did ship Rishbala earlier,bi=ut couldny reconnect with the romance post revenge,and do not mind their romance,just that my heart doesnt skip a beat as it does with sulbala scenes.😳
gennyM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Nimz...in that case...leave a trail blaze to show you have passed thru!😈..lolll
Today most certainly was Sultanalicious!!

I dont mind leaving a trailblaze,but,dont like my favorite to be bashed left,right ,centre cos of me.Wouldnt be able to stoop low to hit back,so floating around🤪
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

The red I've highlighted because I really believe that now. I'm trying to be neutral as possible as I like all the characters in the show and enjoy the storyline. But it's difficult with the constant jibes on someone's looks, when I find we are lucky to have two good looking male leads and a pretty female lead, bashing characters for lack of acting skill and when they can see Sultan wasn't given a enough of the storyline and only now they are developing his character, even before now he did show other expressions, I've given them examples of this in their threads but was ignored, they just carry on saying again and again how they don't like him, but I'm enjoying the storyline...a few illogical things about Meera's track but we will see perhaps it will all tie in at the end if Kuku Bhatia is involved.

@UNDERLINED: some of the reasons I belong to this minority group..

And u can support whoever u like on here.. and comment on whatever u like.. We don't bash, reprimand or ban anyone from saying what they feel like.. 😊
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dolly,i think its just the magnetic persona  of AR,itself.People have even made posts on Sulmini and then some crass comment about Zarinaji also.So,i would say,its the intensity oozing from him,that is creating the chemistry.If u see his scenes with Aryan also,he is so gentle and the way he cuddles him,looks like he gives his all into the scenes,thats why they are so powerful.
And with madhu,i guess their offscreen comfort level also,helps and the fact that both of them are stunning.

Bringing this in from the previous AT. This had been on my mind for a while, especially after seeing his scene with ZW.  You've nailed it.  Hehas this charm and chemistry, and not only that he seems to gel naturally with pretty much everyone he is opposite with.  Not just the women, but as you mentioned Aryana, and even with KA (Rashid).  

Sultan and Meera's first meeting had a lot to do with how well the actors gelled with each other. It was beautiful to watch.  I love how others gel with him and are so comfortable with him.
Panthera thumbnail

I dont mind leaving a trailblaze,but,dont like my favorite to be bashed left,right ,centre cos of me.Wouldnt be able to stoop low to hit back,so floating around🤪

aw those demented dibos bash anyway! But you just carry on doing what you feel is right.
This AT doesn't have a name...