Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

omg from when you became so brave??? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

Just following ur steps Guruji ðŸ˜†
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SIZZZLER

Don't know about FARHAAN... but,my full sympathy for his new Branded Fanz brigade.🤣 Don't lose hope Guyz...Go n attack on SONY 😆

You cracked me up Bro. 🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Sanaya...Dheeraj n Now,SONY...😊 Guess...who is next in the row...??

Anarkali...??  or Puchh-Puchh... ??   

I hate I-F management... Unhone Anarkali...Puchh-Puchh ki Fan page toh banai nahin... ab yeh 'New' adopted Fanz... unhein kahaan target karenge...??

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Seriously Farhan shouldn't have done this with Sanaya, by bringing her x-costar and Friend in the messy frame.

Even if he take acting lessons from a reputed place, no ones gonna a give him a chance, because if u degrade a lady like that, u cannot succeed in ur life. 😊 Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 10 years ago
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs!too good..finally Sony settled everything..😊
TheGlamourgal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope ph and channel clear this mess fast which has been dragging from days. this offscreen drama is attracting more eye balls  than onscreen one.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
sigh hopefully the official releases will also follow soon from both PH & Channel and put an end to his dirty mess!
Poor Sanaya my heart bleeds for her for having being out through this shit by this ughhh ****
his 15 mins of shame is done now..
truth opening now.

anyway i loved that last line on a newcomer not quitting n them accepting that the KICKED the loser out..

t4s.. :)
TheGlamourgal thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

sigh hopefully the official releases will also follow soon from both PH & Channel and put an end to his dirty mess!
Poor Sanaya my heart bleeds for her for having being out through this shit by this ughhh ****
his 15 mins of shame is done now..
truth opening now.

anyway i loved that last line on a newcomer not quitting n them accepting that the KICKED the loser out..

t4s.. :)

sunara can you tell me is this news room is online portal like tc? i have asked the same question in other thread too but no one has given the answeR

Edited by siri271984 - 10 years ago
coolbakes_Jalad thumbnail

Originally posted by: siri271984

sunara can you tell me is this news room is online portal like tc? i have asked the same question in other thread too but no one has given the answer.

its a part of wordpress and looks genuine!
TheGlamourgal thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbakes

its a part of wordpress and looks genuine!

thank you .
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well first of all thank you Niharika Sawant for being such a awesome detective but guys TC if you notice handled the situation with fun and the gossip way  which is good for hits on a page but the audience will not be happy but I noticed Newsroom is not thirsty for hits as they just want to win the fans hearts with ethical journalism.

Farhan Khan - no comments as he doesn't exist for me any more as he drowned in a well

Guys did you see the comment section of newsroom