Madhura Naik To Partake in Suvreen Guggal As Herse

-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
T in Channel V's show Suvreen Guggal
You are here: Home > Madhura Naik To Partake in Suvreen Guggal ' Topper of the Year As Herself!

Madhura Naik To Partake in Suvreen Guggal ' Topper of the Year As Herself!

by 2 Forum 32 on June 13, 2013 in Suvreen Guggal

Smiriti Kalra and Madhura Naik in Suvreen Guggal ' Topper of the Year

Suvreen Guggal ' Topper of the Year is showcasing relationships in varied formats and at various stages. Be it friendship, infatuation, puppy love or the mature variety. Even neighborly relationships are part of it. Well, mostly centering around the workspace that Suvreen Guggal (Smiriti Kalra) is involved in, i.e. Fashion; Iris, the fashion house that Suvreen works for will have a cameo by Madhura Naik, who will play herself.

A friend of Rehan Charles aka RC (Mohit Malik), she is off to Cannes festival and in need of a designer gown. Seeking help from RC, she will arrive at the office. What ensues there after is something you will have to watch tonight's episode to find out. Will she find her gown or will internal politics ruin it for Madhura? Suvreen Guggal will of course try and help RC give the best to Madhura.

We spoke to Madhura and asked her what brought her to the show and she told us that it was Producer Nissar Parvez (4 Lions Films), whom she is a friend of; called her and asked her to do this cameo. What interested her was that she was to play herself. She has not done TV shows for sometime and found it fun to be shooting again.

We wish her well for her future and hope she enjoyed her stint with Suvreen Guggal ' Topper of the Year.

Watch Suvreen Guggal ' Topper of the Year, every Monday to Saturday at 5:30pm on Channel V.

http://forum32.com/2013/06/13/madhura-naik-to-partake-in-suvreen-guggal-topper-of-the-year-as-herself/

Edited by -Abhiya- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
t4s
i sw few epi of d shw. She ws lukin sexy my god! I really luv her