IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Perfect start for Season 2 this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hey!!! there will be no "knocking off" going on!!!! captain 1's cliffhangers are enough to give me hear attack...so I will hope and pray that this is good news dammit!
Wiwy! let Arnav and Khushi use that broken bed of urs for something else๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh, Ami. ๐Ÿ˜† Sorry for scaring you. Talking of which, wonder where that cliffhanger will lead to! Hope we get an update this weekend.

Thanks for liking the chapter, Ami. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Perfect start for Season 2 this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Season 2? Haye... We can dream, right? Thanks for liking it.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Season 2? Haye... We can dream, right? Thanks for liking it.

Liked a lot. And it's good to be optimistic! I mean, you're giving them a start on a platter, DurgaS, and knowing how lazy they've been for nearly a year now, who knows? Shayad inspire ho jaayen!!

Keep'em comin, I say... am starved for some juicy drama, Arnav Khushi style...Looking forward to more from you ๐Ÿ˜Š

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wiwy

Awesome! Beautifully written, Durgey! โญ๏ธ

I am sure Khushi is pregnant! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Or is captain 1 planning to kill Arnav and captain 2 khushi?!! ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

i had the same thought, but then we have saviour riddle maker who's got a suicidal man jumping down buildings and a super filmi chick choosing circular beds... so even if the captains pull the plug, asr will pull khushi out of her ward and together they will climb out of the hospital building and clamber up and away from the clutches of the captains and their mad shenanigans. what say.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

๐Ÿ˜†

i had the same thought, but then we have saviour riddle maker who's got a suicidal man jumping down buildings and a super filmi chick choosing circular beds... so even if the captains pull the plug, asr will pull khushi out of her ward and together they will climb out of the hospital building and clamber up and away from the clutches of the captains and their mad shenanigans. what say.

Did you read what Durgey said. That the two captains might at some point of time merge their stories! I insisted that the merging should take place on my broken bed! But BD thinks I should put bed to better use! Filmi! Me! What the!๐Ÿ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
โค๏ธLOVE it really nice as you are starting where we left off.too good and He is minutely observing and showing concerns ...what a hubby he is?๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice one Durga ...congratulations on your first SS...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hey!!! there will be no "knocking off" going on!!!! captain 1's cliffhangers are enough to give me hear attack...so I will hope and pray that this is good news dammit!
Wiwy! let Arnav and Khushi use that broken bed of urs for something else๐Ÿ˜‰

durga, hawww, did ya say a huge climax. aiyo.

wiwy, thanks for offer of bed, i will inform my ailing prince... who knows that might make him open his eyes and rush out to grab his princess. please do get it repaired or replaced quickly.

ami, c'mon have some faith in our thobda man, you think he'll allow me to kill him? should have seen how he kicked and screamed when i said, into the critical care unit bed, you. i think he grumbled that wiwy had planned a better bed for him. and now look what even getting anywhere near a bed has landed those two in, straight in the doc's cabin... with reports.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice opening - would love to read the story going forward. 
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Durga,
Just loved it.  I love Arnav's concern for Kushi.  His transformation through the process of love brings us to this gentler kinder man with such care for her it makes my heart melt.  Sometimes he is overly protective but it is nice to see a different ASR.  
I look forward to the news and I hope it is good news!
Keep on writing; it gives me more to look forward to.
๐Ÿ‘
xo Cyn