Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for wonderful WUs.Your WUs are always innovative.

And This story led to establish of Vaidhnath Jyotirling.Yes???πŸ˜›

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

🀣 

But then Rama becomes Parvati. Then why is she standing here? Shouldn't she be catching golden deer?πŸ˜† Really Ravan's sexuality has become a hot topic of discussion1 I hope the CVs drop this act fast!

The major concert was a modified version of a legend. BEcause Ravan was a great singer, he used to daily play the Veena and sing the Sama Veda which had praises of Mahadev. They have modified it into a concert of Mahadev and Ravan. JugalbandiπŸ˜† 

I wonder... teh story of Mahabaleshwar is also same... and someone here posted a story about a temple in Rajasthan... so how many lingas did Ravan actually drop?πŸ˜† Butterfingers!

I don't think they can shift to Nahusha till his wife (not AS, some other woman) gives birth. Because otherwise he can never be freed from his curse!

Well, given how this serial makes a real khichri out of different accounts, don't be surprised if AS is made the mother of Yayati, and then it cues to the Pandavas, and that encounter b/w Yudhisthir & Nahusha.  Maybe they could also throw in after that a bhashan exchange b/w Yudhisthir & Asokasundari, where she can reveal to him dice secrets from her mother, who invented the game in this serial πŸ˜†

Although, if AS is made the mother of Yayati, and Ganga in her human form marries her descendent Santanu, it totally messes up the relationship b/w AS & Ganga.  Ganga goes from being her mausi to her descendant's wife. 

Ravan had butter fingers?  No wonder he was such a horrible cricketer in the LPL.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Ravan had butter fingers?  No wonder he was such a horrible cricketer in the LPL.

Who won LPL?
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the update.😊

Today Ravan was most annoying. He is nowhere close to being a Shiva  Bhakt forget being the Mahan Bhakt ... what a comparison with the selfless Nandi.
Edited by ivy_11 - 10 years ago
Iqraa thumbnail
Awesome WU
loved d epi.
ivy_11 thumbnail

Mumbai Indians
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
ivy, that's IPL. This is LPL- Loak premere Legue, the Cricket played by our Mytho characters of DKDM. 
ivy_11 thumbnail
ivy, that's IPL. This is LPL- Loak premere Legue, the Cricket played by our Mytho characters of DKDM. 

Sorry 😳
Thanks for enlightening me😊 . Sounds like an interesting thread...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It went on hold after the spot fixing controversies πŸ˜†
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

It went on hold after the spot fixing controversies πŸ˜†

Even in LPL!! I never expected that even they will do spot fixing!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†