Song of the Week--Deepali-
Best Scene/ Character of the Week  Haftey ka Behtareen Manzar/Shaks
Jyo_Ksg
Video Mix of the Week--Deepali-
Best Scene of AsadJahapanaah Six Packs Scene of the Week--Kriti--
Avatar of the Week-Sunshine Girl
Best Scene of ZoyaAllah Miyah Whats Wrong With You Scene of the Week   RiDz_rox
Signatures of the Week-Sunshine Girl
Romantic Scene of the WeekMitwa Moment of the Week-Alina.
Kodak Moment of the Week-GodhuliLogon
AsYa Moment of the WeekNokjhok Moment of the WeekMjhtFan_Mahima
Icons of the Week-Sunshine Girl
Funny Scene of the Week
Haftey ka Dilchasp Manzar
youth_showsfan
Social Message Of The Week-Jyo_Ksg
Sad Scene of the WeekHaftey ka Ghamgeen Manzar
MistiofMistz
Fan Fiction of the Week---Kriti--
Sibling Bonding Scene of the Week
Zingo-Hotty Scene of the Week
-Archi02
Villain of the Week-pancakes
Helpless Character of the WeekHaftey ka Majboor Shaksnits_viratholic
Short Story of the Week---Kriti--
Most Irritating Scene/Character of the Week     Haftey ka Namakool Shaks/Manzar-ElmoFuj-
Unpredictable scene of the Week-DoNotDisturb
AdorableTrouble
Costume of the WeekLibhas-e-HaftaArmu4eva
Dialogue/Shayari of the Week--.SapokiRani-.
Jyo_Ksg
Shocker of the WeekHaftey ka Hairat Angez ManzarDoNotDisturb
One Shot of the Week-Jyo_Ksg
Blooper of the weekHaftey ki Ghaliyanjamoshi2507
Article/FB/Twitter Update of the Week-zan101
Prediction of the weekPaishan Goi of the WeekJyo_Ksg
Filler Scene of the WeekHaftey ki Khamiyaanan_k
Rating of the Week-tulipdaisy
Most Active Member of the WeekHaftey ka Chust ShaksJyo_Ksg
Most Active Topic of the WeekHaftey ka Mashoor MuddaJyo_Ksg

Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Aadha Ishq..Aadha Hai..Aadha Ho Jayega 

The week starts with Asad telling Zoya that she looks beautiful inspite of burn scars on her hand which brings more confidence in Zoya's mind.

Zoya comes to know that the fingerprints on the knife belongs to a women and she suspects & confronts Tanu who accepts to all the misdoings & upon questioned by Zoya she reveals her true motive that she wants to marry a righ handsome guy like Asad so that she can lead a luxurious life. When Zoya says Asad belongs only to her Tanu challenges saying Zoya may marry Asad but he will consummate only with her. Zoya braces for the challenge.

Shireen is devastated as Nikhat's engagement is broken & Ayan apologises for his behaviour. Rasia seeing this week moment blackmails Ayan into getting engaged to humeira showing him the car burning video.A helpless Ayan agrees to get engaged to Humeira while Rasia promises to set right Nikhat's life.

Mehendi ceremony is underway and Zoya comes wearing the dress given by Asad much to his delight. Tanu informs Zoya to brace upto her first test & informs her that she has mixed acid in Mehendi & wanna test Zoya's tolerance.

A delighted Dilshad applies mehendi on Zoya's hand and zoya flinches in pain, Zoya continues to bear the pain while Tanu looks in shock finally when its time to write Asad's name on Zoya's hand Zoya asks Tanu to write Asad's name much to Tanu's frustration.

Ayan & Humeira's sagai is underway & Haseena comes to patch up and reconsider the alliance of Nikhat & Imran which surprises Nikhat and she suspects Ayan behind this. Rasia's wig is tampered by Badibee and she comes wearing a golden wig much to the redicule of the guests.Ayan & Humeira get engaged when doctors come to take Rasia to mental hospital calling her insane.

Best character: Zoya

It has been Zoyalicious Week. πŸ˜ƒ After coming to know about  Tanveer's reality, she has fought fearlessly.  Even after knowing about the acid Mehendi, she still applied it on her hands for her love Asad.☺️ She was bearing tremendous pain just to keep the smile intact on Asad and his family's face.😭 She proved to be Asad's sherni.. Kuddos to Zoya. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Best scene: Asad tonting Taveer to learn something from Zoya.

Omg! Finally he spoke.😲 When Tanveer told Asad that Zoya shouldn't have worn a sleeveless dress, he instantly replied back saying Zoya has not done anything wrong, he has no problem with it, and so even she shouldn't be having any!😎 Well done Asad.πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Best scene of Asad - yes they way Asad said how he is proud of his Zoya and how Tanveer shouldn't say anything bad about Zoya was best scene of Asad this week .πŸ‘πŸΌ

"in fact , i think you should learn from zoya" ... 

This was bang on indirect slap on Tanveer's face , 
like Asad is saying i'm a Lion & not your jammy πŸ˜†

it was definitely the highlight from all the scenes of ASAD this week ! πŸ‘

Salawalekum QHians ... this week our Zoya was quite in a sherni avatar... πŸ˜³ giving a tough time to billo equally..πŸ‘. so its really difficult to chose one particular Zoya moment... hence this week its a tie...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First the way Zoya recited the lines of Kalma in spite of being drugged and that too perfectly was commendable.. she once again again proved attire and habitat is not a factor when you are attached to your roots at heart ...  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

The second Zoya moment has to be the Friday one... where Zoya in spite of being in immense pain  ...manages to smile and gave it back to billo .πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. she proved she can go to any extent to and can bear any pain for her love.. her Asad πŸ˜³

Keep Reading

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

Salaam AsYans! πŸ€— The Mitwa Moment of the Week is from Friday's Episode, as Dilshad  applies Mehendi on Zoya's palms, she feels the burning sensation of the acid and silently bears the pain πŸ˜­, while Asad is confused and looks at her with concern so she gives a smile nodding that she's okay. Asad too smiles. πŸ˜Š

I loved this Scene because although how Zoya is, Asad loves her, care for her. πŸ˜³ Specially after knowing about the fire incident from her Aapi, his concern for her increased and he admired her so much while the Mehendi Ceremony was going on.  

This week we found a whole new Asad .. who for a change first time took Zoya's side infront of everyone and even he shut tanvir's mouth up about her so called concern.. . and it also showed the true strength of Zoya .. she almost swallowed all her pain of that horrific hena just by looking at her Mr. Asad's continuous affectionate gazes upon her .. Among some kodak moments this moment stands out apart .. where Asad came to see his two dearest together .. one  his supposedly best friend writing his name on the hand of his life Zoya..  For the moment He was the happiest seeing his own name being etched on his bride to be's precious hand .. 

Well there were rarely any AsYa scenes this week though whatever we had were amazing from the Kalima scene to ofcourse the Mehendi scenes...

Since the Mehendi scenes had no AsYa nokjhok but only Mitwa scenes so couldn't pick any one of them

AsYa nokjhok would be when Zoya asks Asad how is she looking in the green suit and Asad saying 'behaad khubsurat'. That scene was so cute.

Ofcourse the best was when Asad comes to call Zoya and that Tanu for dinner and the way Zoya holds Asad's hands. They way they both look into each other's eyes. The way Zoya links her arms with Asad.

They acted truly like a husband and wife.

This week we had billi and Zoya's face off πŸ˜‰and their challenges πŸ˜ƒalso in the second house as usual the drama was at its peak πŸ˜­ due to which sadly we hardly had any funny scene. πŸ˜­ On Friday we saw raziya wearing Golden colour hair πŸ€£thanks to Badi B πŸ˜‰but it wasn't a proper funny scene yet it made us laugh for few seconds. πŸ˜† We have no funny scene of the week this week hope to have more funny scenes in next week. πŸ˜Š

Keep Reading

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

"Don't get obsessed with your goals"

The social message this week goes for Tanveer aka Billo Rani. Agree that whatever happened with her in her life was not good, do pity her.  But that doesn't mean that she got the right to use innocent people to take revenge for things happened with her. 😳 By hurting others & playing games with the ones who care for her(ASAD) will not give her what she lost,on the contrary she will lose the only support & friend she has got.😭
So a message to all, please do not try to cheat anyone to reach your goals.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Have faith in yourself and your good deeds, you will find success, slowly but gradually. πŸ˜ƒ

Undoubtedly this week's sad moments revovled around one and only Ayaan ..  The week started with Shireen's shocking suicide attempt .. the mother for whom Ayaan could have cut  
all the relation with Asad, was going to end her life.. The only son Ayaan could not stand it .. he promised her to make it all happen the way she wanted ..he reassured her bringing back all the happiness to their family .. A son gave his mother a tearful yet powerful promise ..

but again the worst news came..  Imraan, the one whom her sister gave her heart, was fighting death .. He could not stand all of these alone .. He rushed to find some solace to his only Brother Asad .. the ever righteous brother not only gave him a shoulder to cry on but assured him to get rid of this everlasting guilt by confessing it to his most beloved sister ..

Ayaan with all his courage confessed his momentary foolishness to her .. The sister again listened to her own conscious and understood the pains his brother went through and tried to forgive him.. 

And once again another danger knocked their door .. The police came to check on them.. Ayaan almost was going to give himself up but Nikhat saved him from further drowning ..
And thats not the end ..  The momentary foolish burst out of Ayaan costs him a lot .. It ended up with a life time imprisonment in the hand of Razia .. He may end up being a helpless puppet in her hand .. 

I'm back again!!!  

As you all know I'm again here to give you some lovely trouble with my Zingo Hotty team.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yah I'm back with your favorite Sibling Bonding Scene- Zingo Hotty Scene of the Week.  You know that we got to see a very lovely and surprising bro-sis scene.πŸ˜ƒ Guyss right, I'm talking about Asad- Ayan- Nikkhat scene of this week. I think it was this week's best Sibling Bonding Scene. And I know you guys also think that.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ First, Asad and Ayan's meeting in an unknown place.πŸ˜• It was really surprising as well as lovely. Ayan was desperate to meet with his bro because he is the only one who can understand him. Who can help and can support him. Asad can understand his unspoken words and only in front of him Ayan can be like a child . So today, he needed his brother the most. As for Asad, the way he consoled Ayan only a brother can do that. They share a relation made from heart. Ayan was really needed to be supported by someone and that was Asad. 

That's called a true sibling bond. Loved those scene from the bottom of my heart. And then comes Ayan-Nikkhat scene. It was another form of a deep bonding. Both ayan and nikkhat was hurt. But as elder brother, Ayan was consoling nikkhat putting his pain aside.

That's the things I love about him. All in all both the scene were awesome with their own. Love Aad-Ayan and nikkhat. They are the example of sibling's love and bonding. That's all for today. I'll be here next week. Love you all.

Hello all                                               

This week villain of the week,  It was very tough to choose between Razia and Tanveer hence this week both are villains of the week

First Razia, this week she got successful in a thing which she always wish, Ayaan and Humaira engagement. She did so much to make this engagement happen even blackmail poor ayaan by trapping him in her plan.

Secondly our very own BIllu rani Tanveer although she was not successful in her plans fully she did much damage and the act which make her villain of the week was  adding acid in zoya mehendi which I think was too much to handle

That's it for now.

Keep Reading

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

hyyyzzz gyz πŸ˜Š 

Helpless character of the week is again Ayaan πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
poor guy... went to do well but his bad  

hopefully Asad gets him out of this mess?? 
sounds difficult..he got engaged πŸ˜² πŸ€’ 
just for his sis πŸ‘ luv dis guy..! πŸ˜³ 

Asalam-u-Alaikum Quboolians! πŸ€— 

Okay so is there any doubt this week who the most irritating character or the most irritating scene was? Yeap, i thought so. No.

Most irritating character: Tanveer

Most irritating scene: The mehendi scene 

She put on acid in the mehndi that was going to be applied on Zoya's hands! Acidic mehndi! Zoya already had so many burnt marks, but she still put on acidic mehndi on her hands. The scene was cringe-worthy seeing Zoya's pain and every second of it made you hate Tanveer, if you weren't hating her so much already. πŸ€’ And Zoya's silence even when she had proof also made it irritating. Her telling would've made Dilshaad change her shagun ki mehndi, no big deal. But she went through the pain. πŸ˜”

Here some snaps showing what made the scene irritating. Tanveer, Zoya's pain and Zoya staying mum.

Asad taking Zoya's side on mehendi.

I do not know how many of you agree with me, but after the recent "Tannu rocks Zoya shocks" attitude of Asad's where he kept on siding with that manhoos billi and scolding poor Zoe, his dialogue to that billo rani on her comment about Zoya's scars came as a shocker. "Aur Tumhe Toh Zoya Se Seekhna Chahiye,😊"  Asad is a person who's a little bit old fashioned. For him, gifting Zoya a sleeve less and letting her wear that in front of everyone was a big thing. And the way he defended her and said that the scars should not make a difference to anyone was quite a pleasant surprise 

Asad literally stunned everyone including the audience by his words. Mashah Allah, Sabka dil jeet liya Mr. Khan ne. I think it rightfully deserves the UNPREDICTABLE SCENE OF THE WEEK. Mr. Khan completely nailed it that day. He took Zoya's side. He meant every word he said in Zoya's defense.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

This showed us that he values her more than anyone in his life. It was unpredictable because until this episode we have always seen Mr. Khan insulting Zoya in front of people or taking Tanveer's side on every matter but when he spoke on Zoya's behalf at their Mehendi it was perfect. He completely took us all by surprise.😲

His Words : Zoya apna dard kabhi dikhati nahi hai, woh sirf doosro ki life mein khushiyaan laati hai. Woh kabhi apne dard ko lekar roti nahi hai. Tannu tumhe usse kuchh seekhna chahiye! 

Waah Mr. Khan, dil khush kar diya. After he said those words we saw that wide smile on Zoya's face and a frantic MEOW from Billi πŸ€£

It was after quite some time that we saw Asad Ahmed Khan letting go of his 'childhood bechaari friend' and defending the love of his life in front of everyone proudly. Way to go hottie! πŸ˜‰

Kya Khoob lagti ho ... Badi Sundar dikhti ho..😳

Gosh.. if anyone could make.. Simple yet Fashionable.. its .. Zoya..😳 In this ..simple yet elegant attire.. Zoya looked like an Angel.! Loved the choice of accessories... as well..!! πŸ˜Š

Keep Reading
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

Best Dialogue

Asad: "Ap isme bhi utni hi khoobsurat lagti hai"

---> OMG guyss, did you all get stick to your tv/computer while this scene was playing .. i sure did!!  woww, asad's feelings and zoya's very completed face β˜ΊοΈ i loved that scene and the way asad said this line has to be like on cloud 9 πŸ€ͺ we all fans and lovers of QH were veryy happy to see asad being so kind with zoya. πŸ‘ Hope the show brings more of these type of scenes. πŸ˜³

Asad to Tanveer: "I think you should learn something from Zoya"

--> OMG! that was the highlight of the week. Asad has finally started taking Zoya's side for the right. Glad he has started knowing the real Zoya.😳

^pic credit: DoNotDisturb

Shireen's Suicide Scene : Shocker Of The Week 

The shocker this week did shake all of us up for a bit. Shireen trying to suicide is rightly the shocker! After being insulted by Chand Bi Shireen screamed at Ayaan again blaming everything on him and finally tried to end it all. She locked herself in her room and tried to kill herself.😲

Meanwhile, the entire family was banging on the door pleading her not to do it but it was as if she were in a trance and she had to kill herself. She was just about to do it when Ayaan and Rashid broke the door and we took a sigh of relief.

Lately, it has been a tough time for Rashid's family thanks to our evergreen villain, Razia who never fails in her attempts to torture the family. But this time we were all shaken up when Shireen was actually about to end her life.😲

Even though she is weak and, honestly, a little slow and stupid, but we still expected her to give her daughter some hope and courage instead of ending her own life.😲

Hello Shello Hai ji,

Iss baar ke bloopers ne toh mera dimaag hi kharaab kar diya. There were so many of them this week or maybe I am going into blooperistan that I only see bloopers and nothing else. πŸ˜‰ I swear that I will only see blooper in QH and nothing else.πŸ˜ƒAnyway, I am going to put all the nominations here and let's see which one gets the Oscar for the best blooper.πŸ˜† 

So here we go the blooper number 1: The pesticide scene - Tanu covered her right eye first and then remembered omg I need to take the lens off my left eyeπŸ˜†

So she immediately covered her left eye. Tanu in her mind "Oops hope no one saw this"πŸ˜›

But I am still confused πŸ˜•, last week when Zoya put orange peel into her eyes only right one got effected. At that time nothing happened to her left eye.

But the million dollars question is how can a stone eye burn or have any type of irritation... beats me completely.

Okay okay lets go to the nomination number 2: Zoya's moody scar. It appears and disappears at its own will. Let's check it out.

I can't see anything. Benefit of doubt, so lets zoom it and check again

Still no sign of scarπŸ˜•

And finally the king of bloopers, Blooper number 3: The Controversial Mehndi

Tanu put selective acid in Zoe's mehndi which will only harm her and NO ONE else. See for yourself

Its not harming those ladies and look here

the plastic cones are all intact no effect of acid on them, but poor Zoe kept on flinching in the entire episode.

So, the Oscar goes to The Controversial MehndiπŸ‘ No one can beat this oneπŸ˜†

Facebook updates of the week

Zoya's Mehendi Ceremony!
 πŸ˜³

Asad and Zoya's mehandi ceremony is that talk of the town' πŸ˜ƒ 

Evil Tanveer back with another twist.. she mix Acid in to Zoya's Shagun K  mehandi  ZeeTV FB page update this wonderful and beautiful mehandi Ceremony pic's  1744 people have lie that Album and we can see 79 comment's on the fantastic Album and 76 member's have shared this awesome pic's πŸ˜³

Forum32 Facebook Update πŸ˜³

4lions official FB page came with another damakedar Spoiler update..

Ok! Lets Play! What do you think is happening here?

Comment : 214

Share: 23

Twitter Update of the week

ZeeTV Twitter update πŸ˜³ 

Now that's what we call as 'True Love', do you agree? #QuboolHai @surbhi_jyoti @karangrover

Keep Reading
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

There are still big doubts about AsYa marriage, due to wicked Tanveer's predictable poking nature. Hoping for the best, yet would say 50-50 chances of both. πŸ˜•

Assalaam u Alaikum Qhians...

The week as a whole was a really nice one .😊😊😊...but in first two episodes we have seen alot of fillers...Whenever Zoya confronted Tano or Tano confronted Zoya...it looked forced,unncessary ,irritating πŸ˜‘😑😑and filler.

On Monday we have seen Zoya tano confrontation twice in the dame episode with almost same words...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Very next day the confrontation was carried on and on...again ...not  twice but thrice😲😲😲...Yes on Tuesday we have seen Zoya Tano confrontation 3 times in the same episode and it was given so much of the screen space that it lost interest...

Thankfully later in the week we have seen less of the confrontation between Zoya and Tano,which was a sigh of relief,...Hope Cv's maintain a balance between the blend of all the events...

This week Razia & Tanu dominated with their schemings & meanness by making Ayan & Zoya's life miserable.

7/10 
⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Keep Reading
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

By  _Oishi_

Your Gift:

Your Gift:

Written by - ..Diya..

Comments - 39+