Meri Maa - Meri Bhabho!!!! Pain of surYa

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

It was full of meri bhabho, Meri maa!!! OMG. If yesterday was suraj's episode today's was sandhya's episode.⭐️

Suraj efforts to bring out the truth went all in vain. Sandhya managed the situation quite well. He was totally disappointed with sandhya's work🤢 But he doesn't know the reason behind this!!!! Poor soul has tried to give up her dream for the sake of bhabho's happiness!!!! Hope he will understand her soon & help her get out this trauma.😕

Whether bhabho will be happy about this or not we have to wait & watch. One question to bhabho why did she has tears on her eyes while breaking each matka. She should be happy & smiling like meena as she wants sandy's dream to end right. Bhabho confuses me with her actions.😕

Emily is not a bad soul at all😛. I would say she is better than sandy in one aspect. She confesses everything to her husband😆 (useless & selfish guy he was concerned about bhabho asking him one lakh not even his wife) But what else can she do Pissed off between mohit & her conscience.🥱
OMG now emily has to dance to another person's tune too which is none other than Meenudi the Great!!!!🥱 For a moment i was shocked that whether meenudi is really going to tell the truth😲. But stopped thank uuu.👏 Her first & foremost enemy is Sandy!! How can she forget her!!!😈

Sandhya!!!!! what kind of a character is she??? Typical sacrificing bahu!!!! May be but whatever she does now will reap her good later.⭐️

Her speech at looking her parents' & her hubby dear made quite a sense.⭐️
She kept on referring bhabho as meri bhabho & my family my mother. This girl really deserves better treatment. 🤢Bhabho should realise this before this girl goes mad.
Those dialogues"What will be the happiness left if we win against our beloved?" " These three matkas are real pain to bhabho!" "Nothing is important than family's happiness" She gets ready to sacrifice for bhabh's sake.!!!!!

She also remembered suraj in the episode!!!! 😉Even after knowing that those matkas mean a lot to suraj she took this decision🥱. This means that she really wants her mother to be happy. Mother comes first & then her husband!!!!😲 " If we children don't understand the pain of a mother then who else will???"  This dialogue clearly states that she considers herself as a child of bhabho at par with suraj!!!! OMG⭐️. This girl is just amazing but what about suraj????? She thinks that she is right at her view point that everything comes after family Not even her dream!!!! But aint' her dreams also suraj's dream !!!! Well may be. Family comes first for a person like sandy.

But what about suraj!!! will he be happy with this sacrifice of sandy for the sake of his bhabho!!!! A big NOOO & he will die out as to whom to choose Family or sandy's dream!!!!. Even if he supports sandy's dream he will have the pain of going beyond the family (bhabho). He will also have the pain of bhabho's betrayal.

The only way to save these souls is some sort of change in bhabho. Sandy is already feeling the pain of giving some sort of pain to bhabho & which made her go to an extreme. Even suraj would think the same way & he will feel the pain double as he got into trouble both his wife & his mother!!!! Bhabho - sudhar jayeye warna... u will loose ur son & ur daughter!!!!!

PS. This i wanted to share with u guys. The cv's are bringing out emotions really well in this track. And also i'm completely floored by the way they conceptualized this promo (matka breaking promo). They gave us hint with that suraj opening a box on the back ground which proved to be the turning point of todays' episode. Sandy used that scene to prove her point. These cv's really rock. If we miss a single point then we are over😉 They work on each & everything in detail.⭐️ Not to forget the acting of our lovely cast⭐️ They are at their best👍🏼
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sathiyam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am happy that a little bit of my prediction came true.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
PP🥳
missed today's episode will watch and comment
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very nice post ...nice analysis..
I must admit some character's emotions i can understand better after reading ur LU...though i watch much late anyway..
Thanks a lot .👏
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@nep3 welcome. I'm glad to know that u understand emotions of the character by reading my posts. It means a lot🤗
aroojakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!! Last 5 mins wr very painful 2 watch😭
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't feel like watching 2day's episode. Everyone in d show have got their priorities wrong, or rather they r all obsessed with one thing or d other. But it is Sandhya's obsession with Bhabo dat annoys me a lot, followed by Sooraj's obsession with Sandhya's dream.
Why can't they just give it a break 4 some time.
Really who d hell is so selfless like these two. Can't digest.
Thanks 4 d post Shobhana.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shobana di, nice & fast analysis😉...
      Finally Emily told the truth to (ATLEAST) Mohit, & Meenudi doesnt' hav any common sense🤢 hearing others secret...!!
      I wonder a person like sandhya do really exist??😲, The girl who has strong determination, bold enough to tackle any mysteries, above all self respect, had given up everything b4 the whole family members for the sake of HER MAA/BHABHO... Really, babho doesnt' deserve a son like Sooraj & DIL like Sandy..!!! Hope she get the same love& affection from babho in turn sooner or later.. 

OK,  now enough is enough..!! Babhos' rant/taunt on sandy should be stopped atleast for 2 epis😭..
2nd MP, Now my wish list,
   1)Chavis' lie should be caught
    2)Meenas' baby swapping should be revealed & she should suffer for this like she never b4 suffered😡
    3)Emily behind soorajs' shop vandalism.
    4)Last bt nt de least sandys' pyari MAA/BABHOs' LC exploded in the same aangan where she is breaking all the Matkas!!!

Will it happen??
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice post Shobhana! I liked the way Sooraj stood by Sandy's side and could tell she was lying! Sooraj is a very good husband towards Sandy and a very good honest person :)
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt watch. to be frank dont feel like watching also. For me 1st matka was ok. But dont know whenever this sacrifice business really turns me off. It is kind of emotional blackmail. So whenever such things are shown I take a break. I simply dont like it. Maybe because it completly contradicts my  nature. Maybe because in the name of this stupid thing called sacrifice woman are hurting themselves.
Maybe because I have enough woman relatives in the family who were forced to live a life which was never their choice, but their upbringing demanded that they were supposed to sacrifice only because they were born woman
Maybe because I was asked to prove everytime of my abilities to get what I want
maybe because when marraige proposals came and I said I dont like a guy I was told that I am not supposed to tell that , elders will decide, but a guy had the right to say whether he liked me or not. When I didnt listen I was branded a rebel.  
maybe because I still hope one day one day woman will come out of this sacrifice business and demand what is rightfully theirs
And if I can make atleast some woman break the gender stereotyping and aim for whatever they want to achieve I feel living this life has been worthwhile.