New Pair - Feeka! (People's verdict)

Posted: 10 years ago
Ok guys i am back and this time the disappointing news of the trp's has come out and the people have given their verdict!

JEEKA = FEEKA

Yes you have read it correctly and this isn't something which i am saying the people of india have given their verdict!

Ever since the new track has happened the focus has largely been on jeeka or feeka and in past 7 days or so the track is focusing solely on the back story if anamika and her transformation from chudail to a chudail in human form!

No one likes the pairing between a evil ghost and a human being and cv's idea of focusing on this has failed miserably.

wake up cv's wake up!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Voldermoth

Ok guys i am back and this time the disappointing news of the trp's has come out and the people have given their verdict!

JEEKA = FEEKA

Yes you have read it correctly and this isn't something which i am saying the people of india have given their verdict!

Ever since the new track has happened the focus has largely been on jeeka or feeka and in past 7 days or so the track is focusing solely on the back story if anamika and her transformation from chudail to a chudail in human form!

No one likes the pairing between a evil ghost and a human being and cv's idea of focusing on this has failed miserably.

wake up cv's wake up!

last 7 days??  you are joking dear...

it was last 4 weeks...

cvs introduced anamika as model and shown anamika and jeet  love story for 4 weeks [this story is run for whole  month...]

after revamp 1st week  trp  was  1.2... now on confession week it is 0.6...

so exactly 50 % drop in 4 weeks ...

its peoples rejection of anamika the model...

with no option left cvs gone back to original----and bought back anamika -the chudail on this monday...
Edited by 100raj - 10 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 100raj

last 7 days??  you are joking dear...

it was last 4 weeks...

cvs introduced anamika as model and shown anamika and jeet  love story for 4 weeks [this story is run for whole  month...]

after revamp 1st week  trp  was  1.2... now on confession week it is 0.6...

so exactly 50 % drop in 4 weeks ...

its peoples rejection of anamika the model...

with no option left cvs gone back to original----and bought back anamika -the chudail on this monday...

u have to check the trp charts...the one u mentioned was the week when rano died ,the climax part of rano vs anamika story ...
after revamp first week's trp was 0.9 ,then 0.8 , 0.8 now 0.6...

coolnfundu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wasn't 0.6 for the week before of the one before. Wasn't that when Jeeka love was blooming?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
If not in a serial or film a ghost can never marry a human being...
Once more thing it never heard or happened that a dead person returned back in the human world as a human with some conditions like they can't eat the sacred food or touch the God etc etc.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

u have to check the trp charts...the one u mentioned was the week when rano died ,the climax part of rano vs anamika story ...
after revamp first week's trp was 0.9 ,then 0.8 , 0.8 now 0.6...

@bold--

you repeating what i posted...

rano died on Monday--next 4 days revamp story shown from Tuesday to  till Friday---that is 1st week of revamp--trp for that week is 1.2...this is official revamp week no.1

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 100raj

@bold--

you repeating what i posted...

rano died on Monday--next 4 days revamp story shown from Tuesday to  till Friday---that is 1st week of revamp--trp for that week is 1.2...this is official revamp week no.1

s official revamp but not all trp viewers read online articles and knew of revamp... suddenly when one of the lead dies obviously they will watch its aftermath also for a few days ...
u think that rating was for that so-called revamp then let it be...
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

s official revamp but not all trp viewers read online articles and knew of revamp... suddenly when one of the lead dies obviously they will watch its aftermath also for a few days ...
u think that rating was for that so-called revamp then let it be...

but earlier --week before rano death also was 0.9---so actually rano death increased trp as people got curious to know what happens next...so  rano death week it went up to  1.2...

but usually trp of show is around 0.8 to 0.9 only most of the weeks since serial started...[rarely it crossed 1.0...]
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice. When I make a post saying the leads are pathetic, they say that I am angry because of No-Jeeka scenes...then what is this? Is this a post showing how insecured you are regarding Jeeka? 

Edited by _Simmy_ - 10 years ago