What a Mohanalicious Rocking Episode!

Mitali25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Absolutely LOVED the episode today!! Mohan-Munna, Mohan-Nanhi, Megha-Teddy๐Ÿ˜† 
Mohan-Megha, Mohan-Rj, Nanhi-Jigri, Renu-Jiji-Guru  ALL these were just FANTABULOUS!! 

And Mohan Megha in the precap were sooo AWESOME & DREAMY.. 

Starting with Mohan Munna, I am just loving their face offs. Mohan is gradually drawing out the Addu who loves his family from inside Munna. I love how Munna seems to be going thru a struggle inside listening to Mohan constantly talking abt his family's love for him and also showing how much he himself cares for him. Mohan-Munna scenes ROCK!! And Guru in denial abt Munna being Adddu was fab too!!

And Mohan Nanhi, awww the lovely FBs Mohan has of Ashnoor...all those scenes are my favs too!! he Mohan Nanhi convo regarding Mehndi was so beautiful and heartwarming. Loved it. The simile Mohan draws on her hand and the way Megha kisses her palm...it was just fab! Great idea and execution of the entire scene!!๐Ÿ‘ Also, I have a feeling Nanhi will ask Mohan to forgive beera at some point in time in future when the truth comes out abt him and he somehow realizes he was wrong abt daddaji and gets reformed...which is why they showed that talk of Mohan telling her kuch bhi maang lena etc...and I will give it to you. Signal of things to come in the future?

Megha dancing with the teddy bear was TOOO cute hehe. Loved it. For the first time they showed Megha being girly and giving in to the girly wishes that are inside every woman, irrespective of the age. And then Mohan taking the place of teddy and dancing with her. Muahhh..fab scene! Loved Rj's entry and her revisiting her lesson to her Papu abt how to propose to dance Ma'am and MM's cute interaction behind her back ๐Ÿ˜† Loving their chori chupe romance karna. Alag hi falvor aa raha hai ismein

Jigri is such a cutie man. Nanhi-Jigri scene though short was pretty cute too. And Renu...Sanjay merey liye paisey kama rahey hain ๐Ÿคฃ ...she is howlarious!! AndJiji Guru  even though they had little scenes they were wonderful as always!!. Hmmm seems like Rj will overhear abt MM during shadi ceremonies.

And MM in precap...wow man! Loved Megha's little step and then Mohan coming from behind. I think he winks at Rj who must be sitting in the front before he kneels down!! Can't wait to see their dance tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Overall, a BLOCK BUSTER episode..at least for me!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Edited by Euglena - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You have summed up so nicely! Awesome post and yes K7 was fabulous today!!!
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u said it all:)
i have no words for todays epi evrything was perfect,want to see it again n again...
Mohan addu scene rocked,addu looked so confused
Mohan nanhi scene ne rula diya kitna pyar karta hai wo nanhi se bechari nanhi pata nai uske sath kya hoga :(
N uff what say about this scene kunal's eyes n his romantic chehra :p loved loved it cherry on top rj mohan ki guru ban gai lol,n megha hiding n watching their convo was so cute :)Edited by monusumi - 10 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj toh sach me mohan full episode tha. Mohan-Munna scene, Mohan-Navi, MM and RJ scene, Navi jigri was also good. MM -RJ scene was so romantic and funny in the end too๐Ÿ˜†. Very good episode.
MysticalDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euglena

Absolutely LOVED the episode today!! Mohan-Munna, Mohan-Nanhi, Megha-Teddy๐Ÿ˜† 

Mohan-Megha, Mohan-Rj, Nanhi-Jigri, Renu-Jiji-Guru scenes ALL were just FANTABULOUS!! 

And Mohan Megha in the precap were sooo AWESOME & DREAMY.. 

Starting with Mohan Munna, I am just loving their face offs. Mohan is gradually drawing out the Addu who loves his family from inside Munna. I love how Munna seems to be going thru a struggle inside listening to Mohan constantly talking abt his family's love for him and also showing how much he himself cares for him. Mohan-Munna scenes ROCK!! And Guru in denial abt Munna being Adddu was fab too!!

And Mohan Nanhi, awww the lovely FBs Mohan has of Ashnoor...all those scenes are my favs too!! he Mohan Nanhi convo regarding Mehndi was so beautiful and heartwarming. Loved it. The simile Mohan draws on her hand and the way Megha kisses her palm...it was just fab! Great idea and execution of the entire scene!!๐Ÿ‘ Also, I have a feeling Nanhi will ask Mohan to forgive beera at some point in time in future when the truth comes out abt him and he somehow realizes he was wrong abt daddaji and gets reformed...which is why they showed that talk of Mohan telling her kuch bhi maang lena etc...and I will give it to you. Signal of things to come in the future?

Megha dancing with the teddy bear was TOOO cute hehe. Loved it. For the first time they showed Megha being girly and giving in to the girly wishes that are inside every woman, irrespective of the age. And then Mohan taking the place of teddy and dancing with her. Muahhh..fab scene! Loved Rj's entry and her revisiting her lesson to her Papu abt how to propose to dance Ma'am and MM's cute interaction behind her back ๐Ÿ˜† Loving their chori chupe romance karna. Alag hi falvor aa raha hai ismein

Jigri is such a cutie man. Nanhi-Jigri scene though short was pretty cute too. And Renu...Sanjay merey liye paisey kama rahey hain ๐Ÿคฃ ...she is howlarious!! AndJiji Guru  even though they had little scenes they were wonderful as always!!. Hmmm seems like Rj will overhear abt MM during shadi ceremonies.

And MM in precap...wow man! Loved Megha's little step and then Mohan coming from behind. I think he winks at Rj who must be sitting in the front before he kneels down!! Can't wait to see their dance tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Overall, a BLOCK BUSTER episode..at least for me!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

It was a full Paisa Vasool episode!
I really love the dynamics of Mohan Munna scenes..lots of undercurrents there IMO.
Mohan Nanhi scene was awesome! And the flashback scenes.i don't know how many times I have seen those scenes. Aaj phir dekhoongi :D
Mohan Megha's Rj scene was outstandinggg!
jigri, Renu, Guru everyone was fab in their scenes
And preach mein MM are looking Hottt!
Mitali25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bgscribe

You have summed up so nicely! Awesome post and yes K7 was fabulous today!!!

Thanks bgscribe๐Ÿ˜Š
ANd yes K7 (ummm shld it not be K3 btw ๐Ÿ˜›) was awesome. Aaj toh chayaa hua tha purey epi mein๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice write up, fabulous episode
OhMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOAH!!You put into words everything i felt!!Such an AWESOME episode!!Each scene had its own essence on us!!Loved all ur descriptions!!I just felt the same!!
Mitali25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monusumi

u said it all:)
i have no words for todays epi evrything was perfect,want to see it again n again...
Mohan addu scene rocked,addu looked so confused
Mohan nanhi scene ne rula diya kitna pyar karta hai wo nanhi se bechari nanhi pata nai uske sath kya hoga :(
N uff what say about this scene kunal's eyes n his romantic chehra :p loved loved it cherry on top rj mohan ki guru ban gai lol,n megha hiding n watching their convo was so cute :)

Yes Monusumi...it was perfect!!!!! I am gonna watch it in repeat mode too. Abhi already dekh key aayi fav scenes ek baar aftre making the post hehe  

Haan Mohan in Addu ko conphuse kar diya hai...I thought they will show Munna him gathering himself in the wash room..par voh time pey guru ki detective giri shpw karni thi thats why they sent him to wash room hehe. And yesh I too feeling bad for Nanhi...but I think beera will be shown mending his ways again in the end. 

And true, Kunal toh emotional scenes mein rula deta hai and romantic scenes mein he gets our heart to stop ๐Ÿ˜†

Megha hiding and watching MRj was so mischievous and cute. I loved it and also MM's secret eye communication there  
Mitali25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Aaj toh sach me mohan full episode tha. Mohan-Munna scene, Mohan-Navi, MM and RJ scene, Navi jigri was also good. MM -RJ scene was so romantic and funny in the end too๐Ÿ˜†. Very good episode.

Yes, he was every where...which is why I wrote it was a mohanalicious episode๐Ÿ˜†. 
Loved all the scenes. Mohan Jigri bhi dey detey lol bas vahi reh gaya tha๐Ÿ˜‰
It was certainly a 10/10 episode!!