Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
dastaan ending ?😲 it started with such a hype...They are not showing HW at 2PM now.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes now connected hum tum at 2 pm...and dastaan doesn't deserve to end since its a new show and has the right to ge more time.
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they really need to get their priorities right. 
hope atlweast this move works for housewife. just changing tracks and revamp won't wrk if the show isn't well promoted
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zee is becoming too competitive for its own good. It plays the blame game everytime things don't work in its favour. Blaming the actors is stupid and the funny thing is that Zee expects miracles without even doing anything first. They should promote each show equally and give the shows a chance to pick up before meddling with them. Every show that Zee has interfered with has gone down the drain - PV-ZMD being the classic example. I hope Zee realises its folly. Season 2 doesn't always work, for god's sake. 

Not a fan of HW but I wish the entire cast all the very best. If they are being retained, then I hope Zee won't treat them unfairly and if they are not, I would like to wish them luck for their future ventures and may they be part of shows which would be far more successful. That would be a fitting reply to the channel. 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Lets see if this revamp would work and Zee better start promoting the show if they want it to get good ratings!
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
without promotion i do not think the things will work.
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes, they better start giving promotions after this.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

Zee is becoming too competitive for its own good. It plays the blame game everytime things don't work in its favour. Blaming the actors is stupid and the funny thing is that Zee expects miracles without even doing anything first. They should promote each show equally and give the shows a chance to pick up before meddling with them. Every show that Zee has interfered with has gone down the drain - PV-ZMD being the classic example. I hope Zee realises its folly. Season 2 doesn't always work, for god's sake. 

Not a fan of HW but I wish the entire cast all the very best. If they are being retained, then I hope Zee won't treat them unfairly and if they are not, I would like to wish them luck for their future ventures and may they be part of shows which would be far more successful. That would be a fitting reply to the channel. 

agree with all your comments.   with YMGGK it was same problem.  zee only gave 4 weeks grace where as with other shows at least 8 weeks grace given.
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Zee has really ridiculous shows at the moment. The new PV is quite SICK. Has the wife have no self respect?
 Pavitra Rishta is shocking, in the way they have UNMANNED poor Arjun!  And Housewives ---- am glad they are getting rid of all the rididculous characters. The writers should be writing only cartoons! But I diligently watch it as I like Suhasi very much. She is beautiful.
VishaD. thumbnail
This week, most of Zee's ratings had gone down. Looks like with the changes, the show would be serious. Hope it works with the show and i have to say that Zee has a very bad marketing skill!