TOI: Kuldeep Mallik to enter Pyaar Ka Dard..

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kuldeep Mallik to enter Pyaar Ka Dard..
Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Jun 12, 2013, 07.02 PM IST

Kuldeep Mallik to enter Pyaar Ka Dard..
Kuldeep Mallik

Rajshri Production's Pyaar Ka Dard Hai.. aired on Star Plus has been witnessing some high voltage drama lately and soon the entry of actor Kuldeep Mallik is expected to mark the beginning of another twist.

Sources inform that the Diwan family is currently going through troubled times as a mystery related to Nanaji's (Mukesh Khanna) past has come back to haunt him. Nananji is blamed for removing the medical support from his ill wife and protagonist Pakhuri (Disha Parmar) is trying to investigate the matter. Kuldeep Mallik will play the father of Sameer (Vijayendra Kumeria) the love interest of Preeti (Ashlesha Sawant) and his wife's role will be played Rajlaxmi (Nirmala). Kuldeep will be against Preeti and Sameer's relationship and his entry is expected to reveal some hidden secrets.

When contacted, Kuldeep, last seen in Dekha Ek Khwaab said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I haven't received any information on my character."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤓 I think Sameer's mother will be the ex-nurse Nirmala Deshpande, and that's why the character played by Kuldeep Malik will object to Preeti.
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs!!!...these continuous twists and turns are twisting and turning my mind also..