Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
RBji ...you have to be slightly insane to come up with this stuff...🤣 I say this in the nicest  possible way😉
I think I like this a little better than Gravity and Love inc..
You are a genius🤗
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love this. Both chaps were great! Thanks for the pm.
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RB, you did not let go of the silicone, I go with Kalyaani, I want to watch this live, the tie, they share such a hilarious conversation, the philosophical comment, and her gears start working... 

She going undercover, using the emergency card, and he is ok with it ðŸ¤£

The bet on the silicone percent and the website did it for me🤣
segad thumbnail
website listing the girls he is "meeting"  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

i love this story
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi RB

This is so🤣  🤣  🤣🤣

Thanks so much for writing this.

YOU ROCK

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND
Frida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back!! I missed your daily updates so much ..
I remember reading this SS sometime last year & I loved it.. Am glad to read it again & would like to know how these crazy Arnav & Khushi going to end up together. Thanks for reposting it..
I do remember some parts of it like - Khushi going to Arnav's room & checking out his DVD collection. Of course the best part was when Khushi asks him to enact a romantic dance with her in rain :)
Both of them are so in sync & they know each other very well.. I like Nani too.. She is one cool lady !!
Can't wait to read more!!
Thanks for the PM.

Edited by Frida - 11 years ago
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
ROFLing!!
Awesome chapter(you'll be reading this a lot in my comments)
Especially when she tells him to check out her silicon percentage and then had the audacity to tell him that he better have gotten a good look!! 
I simply love Khushi in this story!!🤣
Arnav's helplessness at having bets as to what happens in his dates is always fun to read about(sadistic or feminist? You decide😆)
I love how you have mentioned the fact that Khushi would try to decipher every abstract thing that she heard or read😆!! Always makes me feel kind of nostalgic and a wave of deja vu hits me right in the face!!🤣
I have so much more to say that 'I loved this chapter' can't cover but oh well...I don't how to put it in words!!😆
anumadduri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God this was better than the 1st chapter !!!  I am LMAO and getting weird looks from the husband  :) ... I mean Khushi is a certified Lunatic and I really pity Poor Poor Arnav for putting up with her ... The entire meeting the girl was like a covert CIA Ops arranged by Khushi with all the hidden ear pieces and all ðŸ˜†Seriously gotta hand it over to you RB you are simply rocking ... 

Poor Arnav getting all the encouragement and egging from her to look into the cleavage to check the percentage of silicone is ðŸ¤£ ... I also agree with Kalyaani ... Wish instead of written updates there was youtube updates :) 

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
'Tell me the silicon percentage...website...bet...horror movies..flamingos, goose..' LMAO ' You shouldve warned me to not read this in silent zones...I was literally grinning and snickering...Only if i would be able to see this  live...

Ah Khushi. I freaking love this flamingo uff goose uff the clever mind of a monkey...certified crazy for sure! 

As for Arnav, I pity him. Bechara totally! 

Id like to also meet this Grandma! 

Thank you Vgedin for pestering RB to post this! 

Edited by nyxx - 11 years ago
oceanssea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushi in this story is in her sanka devi avatar.Poor Arnav!😆

Loving this story :)