Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Just came across this hilarious little story...
Kinda insomniac i am , so started reading it at 2 in the morning , and all i did till the wee hours of the morning was laugh and laugh...and then laugh some more.!!
My mom came to my room thrice , screaming at me for laughing so loudly that it could be heard throughout all the floors..!! πŸ€£
An absolutely brilliant writer you are. Each and every part of the SS was beyond amazing and i have to say that the humor was very intelligently penned down.
And i have no words to say about the characters...
They were astonishingly amusing and so so so cool ! Both Arnav and Khushi were nut cases...yup Khushi was a level higher in her insanity , but liker seriously...both were big lunatics πŸ˜†
Loved every bit of the SS dude !
Simply mind blowing πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by zoobie-doobie - 10 years ago
RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Not really a sequel but sort of thing posted:

High Heels and Prada purses
Magelight thumbnail
Hey my sides are hurting and my screen is covered in coffee spray all thanks to you! Lovely wacky completely hilarious piece. I cannot believe you are the same person who penned 'We the people'.
My fav part was the ode...

Would love to read more LOL fanfics from your end.
Keep them coming..
RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Magelight

Hey my sides are hurting and my screen is covered in coffee spray all thanks to you! Lovely wacky completely hilarious piece. I cannot believe you are the same person who penned 'We the people'.

My fav part was the ode...

Would love to read more LOL fanfics from your end.
Keep them coming..

I AM the same person who writes we the people and stuff like this. While we the people is written as an open-research piece inviting debates and point of views, these are stress busters where we can just hang out  πŸ˜†
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RBji..
You are the geniusπŸ˜›
jg12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read the whole story today . It is hilarious .
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can I tell you something? I love you. I really do. Here I had prepared this long litany and reasons Waves and Particles shouldn't have ended (which has been my favorite FF by you so far) and if it does end owing to irreversible circumstances, it must have another 10 chapters as epilogue. 
And then one fine day I open to type my ravings and rants in this thread and viola! 

I can't stop jumping. My mom thinks I have finally and entirely lost it. But I have. A sequel (sort of). Yay. Yay. Yay.
πŸ‘ 
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
just read the whole story
this was one heck of a story
one of the best i have ever read in life
khushi is arnav's PA...she is just superb...full of TV series and daily soaps...
the way she plans his dates as mission and even got one recorded..so hilarious..can't stop laughing
even arnav's pep talk with his subconscious was amazing
never thought he would do so ever
his family too is one of the weirdo's

loved how the bet and negotiate to get their work done
don't know what more to say
just had the best time of my life reading this one

just keep posting stories like this
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This story has been so refreshingly hilarious ... 
Really really enjoyed reading it ... you are truly ingenious ... 
Just realised that you had updated the last two chapters ... 

Thank you RB ... looking forward to reading High Heels & Prada ... 
-Saumya- thumbnail
I haven't read anything by you so far but I will, soon. But I'm really glad I started with this fanfiction. Khushi was always loony, you took her madness to another level. πŸ˜† Arnav is her boss/boo and his family is almost the same, with similar craziness quotient.(?) Those dates in the initial chapters and the recent seduction scenarios, this fiction piece is going to be one of my most favorite ones. And who cares about loopholes when you have the female lead writing ode to panties? 🀣

Ah, there's a sequel? I am excited. :D
Edited by -Saumya- - 9 years ago