Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Forget being an author who likes attention...you're the type of author that's the bane of all Arhi FF readers...I.e. the type that likes cutting tha chapter short just at the point when readers hit a spot that has them screaming for more!!! 😛

Just don't turn into the worst type of author...the one that leaves their readers at this crucial point in their emotional development and then doesn't update for days...even weeks...and then puts it on hold!!! ðŸĪŠ
Edited by neverbefore - 10 years ago
marleylerner thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ðŸĪĢ

Out of this world man!!!! She wants to practice seducing him? Wow! Only she can think of something this crazy. And seriously what is "seductable"? To top it, she has case studies on it

Arnav's conversation with his subconscious was hilarious. You are so good at mocking the cliches of daily soaps. Really brilliant how you brought the idea of his subconscious to do that. 

laxmi-vishnu with a facebook page. how do you think of these things. 

Can't wait for his date with his ex and of course Khushi' s seduction plans!!! And do we get to see khushi's date? 

Thanks a million. This just made my day!
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I cant wait for the seducing game to start! Is Arnav jealous because Khushi is going on date? Who this ex?
segad thumbnail
you have a talent for tongue in cheek.  outstanding in fact.

simply enjoyable update.  haven't we all had debates with ourselves.  i talk to myself even argue and if someone questions me about it, simple answer is it is nice to talk to someone intelligent once in a while ðŸ˜†ðŸĪĢ

usually gives them something to talk about other than my talking to myself ðŸ˜†
A_BA thumbnail
I really like this "not so in control" Arnav...he is all over the place...loved the conversation with his subconscious! Just admit it, you are jealous at Khushi seducing another man, and now going on a date with another man.

Where do you even come up with the Laxmi and Vishnu scenario?? That was just too funny.

I love how grandma is mentioned in all these chapters, but she hasn't made an appearance yet. She's pulling all the strings behind some magic curtain, it seems like.

Looking forward to Arnav's date with the ex and Khushi's date (why doesn't she think of using her seduction case studies on her own date...maybe she should be having a conversation with her subconscious soon!)
harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I just loved it !!
It was brilliant.
Khushi is a nut -case , Arnav is bang on here. 
The parts where he talks to his subconscious were hilarious to the hilt.
I loved your digs at a typical romance where jealously always plays a crucial role in realizing love.

oceanssea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looking forward to the dates and more fun :D
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is simply awesome! Cannot wait to read further! Thanks for the pm.
IPKlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This just got better and better!!! What a hilarious SS...can't wait to read more!!!! ðŸ‘
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just came across this SS..and God! RB, you've done an amazing job! Be it thriller, comedy, romance... anything, you're simply a pro at story telling and entertaining people with that art. 

Loved it! 

So hilarious this is! 

I am so in love with this now! :D