Frequent Posters

Anamikarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome!!
res

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UNRES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow!!!
I read 4th part yesterday...and umm... forgot to comment..kinda busy!!!
But I couldn't resist now to comment later...because this part really impressed me a lot!!!
The convo between Arnav and his subconscious ...was hilarious!!!
I loved it to the core!!!

And last not the least...changes and feelings towards khushi!!!
Khushi seems to be innocent but she is playing good!!!
And Arnav is everytime bowled perfectly by her every sentence!!!!
Edited by Anamikarocks - 11 years ago
namita11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khushi is crazy
Update is amazing
And you rock
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Hi RB, I'm enjoying this comic parody thoroughly and .🀣 through it. I'm especially enjoying it knwoing it comes from you, someone who wrings angst out of her charcaters more than anyone on this forum. Shows what a versatile writer you are. 

Any person's mouth would hang open in shock If I told them that the writer penning this story s the same one who wrote gravity. Looking forward to this fun roller coaster ride πŸ˜†
Edited by AquaSandhya - 11 years ago
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
res

That was hilarious! 
Seduct - able?!? ha ha ha!

Alright! WOW! what a spoiler alert! :D
Okie! that was 1st of its kind! subconscious mind Vs conscious self! he he he!

aha! looking fwd to date #3! par yeh kya khushi on a date too? 
wow! whats Arnav gonna do now?

oh yes .. waiting for seduct -ability testing! (Gosh! in my entire IT career this is one testing methodology i am to know abt now! ) ;) 

Bring it on RB! :)
Edited by LeenaRocks - 11 years ago
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒ

How crazy can craziness be ... 
Khushi is the craziest that I have ever come across ... 
And Vishnu and Lakshmi ... a renewed love story on the block ... 

So Arnav has a conscience too whom he is answerable to along with Khushi ... 
at the rate things are going here he surely will land up in an asylum along with us ... πŸ˜†

Thanks RB ...  πŸ€£  can't seem to get enough of them ... 
Edited by Kishmish - 11 years ago
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hahaha...that's hilarious...
enjoyed reading it...
n
thnxxx 4 pm...
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hahahahaha. I am dying here. The entire author - drama - lead - jealousy thing was too close for comfort but howlariously so. Stop killing me with this tale, RB. On the one had I have to read a Rose Bangles and then this.

It's is funny that the human mind can process the same couple is such a variety of situations.

And speaking of human minds, is there any hope for a new ray Dante's Labyrinth? 

Cheeky you say...what do you expect after this update. ;)
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have another title for this SS: 'Iss Khushi ka main kya karoon' πŸ˜†

If doodling Khushi and Lakshmi wasn't enough, you stumped us with Khushi's seduction queries.

RB...couldn't help but take a jab on yourself as well eh?πŸ˜‰

Lakshmi and Vishnu?🀣 Have some mercy on my stomach which is now aching owing to my uncontrollable laughter.

She has a date? I can heart Arnav's heart breakingπŸ’”

You do update regularly..still I'll go by the cliched 'Continue soon'πŸ˜†
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RB! You should seriously put disclaimers for each story..i was reading this in the hospital on my iPad and every patient there was just staring at me as I laughed my ass out. I am so glad vgedin forced you to start this again.

Khushi is all the more ditzy and Arnav's sense of humor-the combo is howlarious! And why can't I have a grandma like that?! Emergency credit cards, silicone floats,wireless radio, doodling K and Lakshmi, goat lovers-🀣 RB spare me..i am dying laughing here! And alongwith everything else, Arnav's conscience is on Khushi's side too! I love this!

Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 I can't stop πŸ€£ I am officially dying here what are you doing to me! Just when I thought you couldn't write a funnier chapter than your previous ones you just topped it all off with this chapter.  Bas I am in love with this Arnav and Khushi. Khushi is a different kind of crazy here, one that I have never encountered before! Maybe clever crazy or more of a smart a** crazy! She wants to practice the art of seduction on Arnav now this I have got to see or rather read about! Oh poor dear Arnav! *sniggers

But you know what got to me more and I literally fell from my bed and ROFL'd, it was the hilariously crazy conversation Arnav seemed to be having with his witty and insightful subconscious! Your dig at yourself the author had me in splits of laughter. And lastly when I read the following:
 His subconscious said nastily and logged off with more mumbling. "I wish I was given a choice of host." "It's unfair that I have to work 24X7 for this ass." 
there was a knock on my door in comes my brother asking me if I had officially lost the plot! πŸ˜†  

I better wrap it up before I end up rewriting the whole chapter, you are a genius! Thanks for the laughs, appreciate the Pm and looking forward to reading more ...:)