Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cindistan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ha ha lovely update..loved the part especially abt something fresh moving in the plate😆
blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey...

Very hilarious update...

How do u come up with such a story...

' Guddu '...What a name...

The date was very funny ...no wonder Khushi went off-mike in some time...

Do continue soon !
cindistan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!! i just read the four chapters now together..and i loved it...it was hilarious...khushi is a devil and poor arnav...i think khushi purposely sends him on dates with the wrong girls so she can have her way...guddu was hilarious😆
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guddu! omg that so hilarious! im still laughing imagining arnav's face at being called by that! lol. 

lol truly they should have asked to accompany them! n wats with all this praising of their princess madhuri! poor girl! she must be traumatised for life trying to be that perfect!

im super liking khushi and her weird ideas and behavior! they suit her to the perfection!

awesome update. had a super good time and laugh reading this particular update
StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You were Sookie. I was shy, silent admirer. Though I did comment on this one. :)

This Arnav and this Khushi are pure, unadulterated madness. Such unbelievable fun reading this be. I might not write long insights on W&P. But I assure you I'll be thinking about it and laughing. At least till Chapter 7, courtesy Sookie. 😉😛  
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was a superb and fantastic update, so funny and hilarious.

I just love khushi's craziness and the way she talks to Arnav is just pure genius.

Wow Arnav's date was absolutely fabulous and the poor guy was losing his mind towards the end.

Poor Arnav was set up with a very simple devotee and her family tagged along to the date and named Arnav Guddu, so funny.

Khushi could not stop laughing as she was observing Arnav on his date and she still had a different bet on, simply superb.

Awww bless Khushi was so excited to what Arnav had offered her in return to make him some food, Arnav decided to change his mind after seeing Khushi so excited.

I just loved the update, but what I love more is at the end of each update you always finish with Arnav's personal thought which is so funny. 

Eager to read more, please continue soon,

Thanks for the PM xx
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kushi is just so awesome...loving her character...continue soon...
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is just too good left me laughing all the way !🤣🤣🤣
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I practically died with this chappy!!! Seriously RB!!!! You deserve more readers!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh this is so funny. love khushis craziness!

got introduced to ur story through Shikha and I am so glad she told me about your story. I adore funny stories.