Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
whats your name?...
122A2!!...

what!!...you are kidding right?..😲
No!!...

You dont have a name like humans??...😲

Please keep quiet!!..

Look..I am human ok!!...so please dont act like a Robot with me!!..

I am your Protector not your Friend!!..Dont make me shut your mouth forcefully!!..😡

oh god!!..How will I survive with this robot!!...save me!!...😕

[scene change]

Midnight in a train-
Piya was sleeping peacefully...suddenly the train stopped with a huge jerk and she fall down from upper berth...she screamed with her full energy...
aaa...!!!
shut up!!...
she continued to scream without listening...
"I said shut up!!...you are fine",said her protector...

but she was nowhere near to stop..so he forcefully covered her mouth with his stone strong iron palm..she tried to be free but failed due to his stone grip...after some moments she relaxed a bit and he instantly leaved her...

what are you!!...iron man?..she said irritatingly...
"you gave me no choice!!",he coldly replied..
urgghhh!!...I hate you...I hate this train..why are we travelling by this creepy machine!!, my dad can afford a plane I guess...and where are we going anyway??...she blabbered agitatedly...
"You are not allowed to know that!!, just remember that its for your safety; we have to hide somewhere for few days...he sternly uttered..
eeewww!!...with you??...noway!!..I better stay at a lonely cave than staying with you..I don't want to be a Robocop like you ok!!...piya said loudly..
Look!!..dont shout..people shouldn't recognize us!!..go and sleep at the lower berth, you wont fall again...he sternly replied and drew away...
Robot!!..psycho!! I will run away I promise..she mumbled within herself...

[scene change]

A small village...
why god!!..why did you make me stay here at this dirty little hut with this Iron man!!..please give me a chance to run away..he is roaming arround me 24,7 as if I am some antic piece!!...piya frowned to herself...he was looking at her coldly...
at night she saw him sitting on a chair with a gun and staring at her...
she thought some thing and smiled..
I..I need water and dont tell me I am not allowed..I am thirtsy!!..she said to him...
Wait here!!...he replied and went somewhere..he returned to her with a Jug of water and gave it to her..
she slowly walked here and there and drank water peacefully..she was standing just beside him..she saw him looking outside of the hut..she suddenly threw all the water in his head purposely...

he turned towards her...piya saw some electric rays coming out of his head and sparking with fire...his head caught fire and black smoke covered the place...he tried to walk towards her but due to fire his system crashed and he fall on the floor like a unconcoius man!!..no one can say he is not a human...he looked exactly like one..

she thought to use this oportunity to run away...she slowly stepped away from the hut without making any noise...she started to run through the mudy ground and forrest area of the village..it was midnight..a few dogs followed her...she was scared...she was running in a lonely road...she saw a old man sitting at the road..she went to him...
Uncle!!..do you know from where can I catch a bus for mumbai!!..she asked him with a little fear...
the man was looking ar her with strange look..he didn't replied but laughed with shaky voice...piya understood he was drunk..she was very scared now..
so she quickly started to run again...after sometime she saw a light source coming from a little distance..she hopefully ran there and saw a sign board written "bus stop" in it..she was glad she reached to the bus stop...
oh ho!!..a lonely chick!!..a voice made her shock and she turned and saw two dark complexioned guy looking at her evily...
oh no!!..what should I do now!!..she mumbled in fear..

oh let us help you!!..they forwarded towards her...

piya backwards her steps and tried to run...but they grabbed her arm and got closure to her...piya screamed for help in fear...they were about to rip her dress but a stone strong hand threw them away...

piya saw her protector standing infront of her with raged eyes and his head was still sparking with fire...a few wires were making him look like a horrific creature..

the hooligans again ran back towards piya and tried to kick her protector..but he caught their hand in mid air and broke like a fragile stick..they screamed in pain and fall unconcious in ground...

why did you run away?..he said with enraged voice...

piya just silently hugged him due to extreme fear..he softened a bit a took her in his arm and went back to the hut...

[next morning]

Sorry and thank you...but how did you got back to sense?..piya asked him...

I can revive myself in some moments...he coldly replied...

what are you?...if you are a robot than how did you got angry last night...robots can't feel any emotion not even anger...

"My heart still beats like you"..I am a living human with robotic body...

piya's eyes widened in shock...

what!! how is it possible?...who are you!!...

you know enough!!..now lets leave this place...you made us famous by your brave act of running away...we have to hide again...he replied with a stern voice...

at least tell me your name...you must have one name!!...piya stubbornly said...

122A2!!...

not that...i mean your human name...

he was silently looking at her and then replied "Abhay"...

"Abhay"..a stone strong name as you are...piya smiled...

Abhay slightly smiled without letting her know...

[ scene change]..

a week later abhay took piya a small town...piya didn't tried to run away again...

please I need new dresses..this clothes are dirty...please take me to shopping...please...

no we can't go outside like that...its dangerous...he sternly replied...

Abhay please...I am a girl...I need new clothes unlike you allways covered in this black dirty uniform...piya screamed irritatedly...

You will have to stay beside me and you wont run away again...else I wont help you this time..

that means we can go!!...yay!!...piya hugged him like a child...abhay felt something unusual...

[ At mall]

piya choosed some dress...she wore red anarkali...

how am I looking abhay!!..piya asked him..

he stared at her with some unknown expression and replied "good" now stay here for a moment dont move...I am going to pay at counter...

"stupid robo! piya murmured and blushed...

suddenly she saw he had left his phone there...she thought something and checked where he was...she dialed her fathers number quickly...

Hallo!!..122A2!!..mission complete or not!!...

_______silence____
are you listening!!..remember you have to finish her today!!...I want piya dead...

the phone fell down and broke...piya was numb..Abhay came back and saw his broken phone and a numb piya...piya fell unconcious in his arm...

scroll down for next part...

Edited by samwllms - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res 
a robo human love story!!unique hn...😉
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

res

a robo human love story!!unique hn...😉

a little long so i will pm u once i done writing it...maybe tomorrow...1st part done
AVELINA thumbnail
nxt part -

no...no this is not true...dad cant do that!!...no...piya screamed and cried ferociously...
Relax please!!..let me explain, abhay worriedly uttered...
kill me!!...kill me if you want..I don't want to leave...I thought you have a heart to feel...but you are only a stone..follow his order.kill me now!!...piya vigorously screamed in pain...
shut up!!...I am not going to kill you!!...he forcefully covred her mouth with his palm to stop her blabber..priya tried to be free but failed due to his strong grip and eventually relaxed slowly..but she was sobbing slowly..
"just don't shout and listen to me!!...he sternly asserts and leaved her...
I am here to protect you from your dad...I will soon arrange your way out of country ok!!...
what did I do?..why dad wants to kill me...I am his daughter!!...
you don't need to know...just know that you are safe here...
no...I need the full truth...Tell me...why would you save me..tell me now!!..or else I will kill myself..piya quickly grabbed his gun and point that on herself...
abhay tried to stop her..but she screamed "no...dont come near...i will shoot myself...tell me the truth now!!..
stop I say!!...don't play with gun...give it back...abhay shouted agitatedly..
tell me the truth abhay!!..now damn it!!..Piya started to push it...
ok!!..ok..I am telling..abhay yelled loudly..
"your dad is a International terrorist leader, he runs army of human robot...he forcefully killed my sister and transformed me into a human robot like many other innocents...he can kill even you for his need..Thats why I want to save you...I dont want you to face same fate like my sister faced once..I will destroy him soon..abhay said with grief...
Piya was numb for a while...her little fairy tell life became her worst nighmare...
dad!!..my dad is a killer!!..but why?...she murmured slowly...
because he wants to rule over everyone...
now you know everything...pack your bag...you will send you to a secure place in two days...abhay said coldly...
no kill me!!...I don't want to live..I don't have anyone else to live for...please kill me...piya gave the gun back to him..
I can't kill yoh...
but why!!...
I don't know...just don't play with life...its too precious..he said and left from there...
piya was helpless...she didn't have any idea what will be her life nxt..
[ scene change]I finished the case!!...
good!!..now finish yourself too..I don't want any suspiction beacause of you...understand!!...
yes sir!!..abhay replied and cut the call...

Sir!!..Something is fishy...why did he cut the call yesterday..a lady asked...

Dont be silly Maya!!..he was outside within peoples..and any way I can locate him anywhere if anything goes wrong...Mr Arnab Malhotra laughed crazily..

But sir...

You don't need to worry...just entertain me and get your price!!...he evily smirked...

that stupid Robot can't do anything.I have his weakness in store dear...he uttered cruely...
[scene change]

a hotel in delhi-

piya!!..how did you know that my system can backfire in touch of water..you split water on me that day!!...

Dad had work on robots earlier...I used to watch him secretely so I have learned some things from that...why did you ask!!...
can you you disable a transmitter?..
but why?..
Bcause your dad can locate me...
what!!..you have a transmitter with you?..
yes!!..It was his plan..but I need to destroy it before getting out of here...he shouldn't know we are alive..abhay showed a little rectangle transmitter in his right chest..it was secured under a false skin layer...
piya was flabagastered...
I...I..I have never done this before...piya stammered nervously...
you have to do this...come on disable it first..abhay sternly instructed...
piya nervously stepped closure to him to check the little transmitter..It was a black and saphire coloured thing with white wires...she knew how to disable it but also knew the result...
Abhay...It can damage your power source brutally..its connected to your brain cells...
No choice here...its needed...do it!!...
why are you doing this abhay...kill me..then go to any experienced sciencetist to disable it..I am not used to fix this things...why are you playing with your life to save me...piya stubbornly asked..
abhay was silent...he looked at her brown eyes sadly...Piya saw a little touch of emotiones in his rock solid face but it disappeared quicky...
piya slowly bent forward and touched his stone culptured handsome face with her soft hands...abhay was unable to show any emotions...how can he!!..he never supposed to feel anything...
"is there something in your heart" piya whispered softly...
no!!...a small reply came from him...
then why do i feel this stone heart is melting somewhere!!..piya stared deeply in his eyes...
I am not allowed to feel anything..he sighed and replied...
But I am!!...piya replied and instantly captured his lips with her...he growled a little but didn't respond...he didn't knew how to respond but he let her kiss him...
piya showered her every emotion through the kiss...her sadness ...her gratitude...her anger...everything..she clunged to his broad structure like a feable doll and held him tightly...she nibbled his lips sofly but passionetly...her eyes were moist...she felt his fast breathing...she knew he cant respond back so she grabbed his hands and make them hold her from her waist...
she bit his lower lip...he just opened his mouth a little...piya entered his mouth with her toung and caressed his inner mouth...she let him know how human emotiones felt...
abhay was unfamiliar to emotiones...he forgot every emotiones long ago in his human times...he felt his every structure was being alive...his heart still beats but with the help of some wires...but heart is unknown to all...somewhere his human heart was again beating with emotions...he just tried to feel them again...
piya showered him with her every cell and feeling...she broke the kiss after a long time...

It a little thanks for everything..she whispered and hugged him...for her surprise he hugged her back this time passionetly...
Now destroy this!!...he softly said...
do you have any difuser eqquipment!!...she asked...
yes...abhay gave her a small tranqulizer...
I am sorry for trying to harm you that day with water...she asserts and focused on her work...

she checked every wire conciously...she saw a little blue light beeping the transmitter and a thick wire attached with it...she understood it was the main power source of the transmitter...she looked at him for once...his face was unreadable..she took a little time then cut the wire with a jerk...abhay's stone structure fall on the floor...
[scene change]sir..122A2's transmitter is not responding anymore...
great..that means he is finished too...the mission is done...now we can proceed for our next attack...Arnab laughed evily...

last part next page..

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW LOVELY😳UPDATE NEXT PART SOON I LOVED THE CONCEPT😊
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome concept. Loved this half robo-half human Abhay n Piya. So Arnab is evil here n wants to kill even his own daughter😡. I m damn sure Abhay will save her. Edited by Andromeda001 - 10 years ago
AVELINA thumbnail
last part-

Delhi Airport-
Promise me you will come soon..I will wait..
I promise...now go...your flight has arrived...abhay replied softly...
I will kill myself if you do not come...piys cried ad hugged him tightly...
No...I will come soon..abhay tripped a little and was about to fall but balanced himself again..
Abhay!!...are you ok!!..I told you...your power source is weak..will you be able to fight with substitute cherging source...piya worriedly asked...
dont worry...I am going to a friend...he will rebuilt my power source...go now!!...he dragged her to the gate...
I...I love you!!...piya whispered and kissed him for the last time...
I wish I will say the same to you in future...he replied softly...
Bye!!..piya went out from there...
piya you make me feel alive again..thanks..I hope I will meet you someday...but I shouldn't hope...Its destruction...I..I love you..he whispered to himself and ran towards his unknown faith...
[scene change]-
An underground place in mumbai-
Sir!!...our...our thousand robohumans are destroyed...
what!!..
yes sir...and someone burned the factory too...maya scaredly replied...
how...how damn it!!..who did it..you dared to come infront of me with this news...arnab slapped her brutally...
122A2!!..I saw him there..I ran out before he can kill me..
arnab shoot her without any reply...
!you messed with the demon...I will not spare you...
The burned factory-Abhay!!...abhay...come out right now!!...were are you...arnab screamed furiously...
so you remember my name huh!!...abhay said from behind..he saw arnab was there with a huge army of 100 peoples...
you played with fire...now destruction is all you will get...arnab coldly answered...
I dont fear destruction...I will destroy you before I die...abhay furiously replied...
but first take a look here...guards bring her here...
abhay saw his sister with them in a deathly condition..paralised and numb...she was as same as a dead body...his heart was burning in rage and pain...
tsk..tsk...tsk..so the robot can feel also...so sad!!...your sister will have to be dead now...
arnab laughed like a maniac...
kill her!!...he instructed his mens...
Abhay quickly attacked them to stop..but they were so many...he fought 10 of them but others attacked him with fire guns...they shoot him endlessly...he jumped from there to a hide from the attack...arnab laughed crazily...
in the midst of all the firings abhay suddenly grabbed a huge current poll and threw it over them from behind...they got burned in fire...
arnab grabbed a gun and pointed at abhay's sister to shoot...abhay kicked his hand with his leg and he fall on the floor...
the injured army was reviving quicly...abhay took his sister in his arm to go out of that place...arnab again blocked his way and fired him instantly...the fire bullet tore his right chest...he was heavily injured ..but he somehow threw him at a far and ran out side...
he knew he have to destroy them quickly...so he placed her sisrer somewhere far...and ran towards the factory again...he saw arnab and his men coming out...abhay quickly threw a huge machine towards them to block their way...and he forcefully broke the power storage...he was about to burn it but arnab again shoot at him..abhay fall on the floor...fire captured his body...he knew it was his end...
he somehow grabbed the gun and fired at the main power board...and the whole place caught huge fire with a loud blast...abhay's vision darkened...
[Scene change]1 month later...
An international lab and hospital of L.A-

Misses Piya Raichand right!!...
yes doctor Paul...piya smiled...
I am happy to announce that Sana Raichand is absolutely fine now!!...you can take her home...
Thanks doctor...but what about him..piya asked worriedly...
oh dont worry at all...our research and surgery is done...he is completely human now...you can meet him now...go left and check room no 122..
thanks doc..piya laughed a little...
what happened!!..
Nothing doctor...its just this number is like his shadow
Mrs. Raichand we are proud to save him..he is a gift for world..he saved the human kind..
piya smiled and went there...
[ scene change]
"welcome back"piya slowly bent down and whispered..
Abhay suddebly caught her and captured her lips...she was spellbound..."i love you"..he mumbled within the kiss and showered her with passion, love...
piya was out of breath...she backed out to breath but abhay in a moment entered her mouth with his tounge...he sucked her sweetness crazily...piya gave in and responded furiously...their fast hot breathing burned their senses...abhay caressed her waist and dragged her more closure...she was now laying on top of him in his hospital bed...they were loosing their senses...
The stone heart melted...piya naughtily mumbled between his kiss...abhay bit her toung...she gasped and scratched his shoulder...he growled heavily...

oops!!...I am sorry...a sweet gigling voice made them jerk back to reality...
piya blushed furiously...
Sana..knock before entering any room...abhay sternly spoke...
what bhai...it is a hospital...anyone can come...how would I know that You two were lost in paradise...
piya hugged abhay shyly...
shut up!!..and come here...abhay said...
sana ran and hugged them...
thank you piya!!..you made me alive with your love..you saved our life...abhay said and kissed her forehead...

I had to...you two are my only family..my own father wanted to kill me because I was a burden for him..but you gave me new meaning to live...that day I couldn't go away and I followed you abhay..when I saw you dying my heart shattered...I couldnt loose you...I somehow managed to get you out of the burning factory...piya sighed...

thanks bhabi...thanks for making my half robo bhai into human again...but he is still kharoos like before...sana gigled...
hmm...but I guess your kharoos bhai cant fight us two right sana!!...piya smiled...
correct...an abala purush with two dangerous naari...abhay made a puppy face...
they laughed in unison...their life was now filled with love...

Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow , its great story
a robot & human lovestory of abhiya , intresting concept
Continue soon
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86