height of favouritism

sricha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is the heights yaar...y d hell there are favoring Doyal sooo much as if she is d best n others are useless.. ek taraf Navneet n Ripu ko kehte hai  unki dish best hai par jb marks ki n safe krne ki bari ati hai dey save Doyal...y dey r showing dis...clearly dekh rha hai Doyal ko preference di ja rhi hai n wo deseve bhi nhi krti...over acting ki queen hai...now i m scared agr yehi continue hua to dnt knw winner bhi Doyal ko ho bana dege which will b totally wrong.

I thk internship ka idea bhi isliye hogacoz 1cr to Doyal ko de denge n internship Rpiu ko taki sb khush rahe  n koi in 3 chefs par doubt ya blame na kre..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu.007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Doyal should have been out of top 4 when she was not able to identify any ingredient in blind fold challenge. They kept her, gave her 1 day to relax (when poor Ripu and Nisha had an extra challenge) and again gave her opportunity (which dint make any sense) to compete against Nisha who is far better cook. Now even in top 3 challenge they are trying to push her further up by giving her dish more points.

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sricha

😭no comments!!!😭

For the past few weeks, comment karte karte ab humare comments qatam ho gaye!
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Doyel is definitely one of the best cooks of MCI...

Now coming to the point why they are favouring her so much ok kisi na kisi ko toh chunna hi padta hai..they appreciated everyone toh teen toh nahi jeet sakte...

As for overpromoting I think they are trying to promote Doyel and later announce someone else as winner...

I hope Doyel wins..!
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu.007

Doyal should have been out of top 4 when she was not able to identify any ingredient in blind fold challenge. They kept her, gave her 1 day to relax (when poor Ripu and Nisha had an extra challenge) and again gave her opportunity (which dint make any sense) to compete against Nisha who is far better cook. Now even in top 3 challenge they are trying to push her further up by giving her dish more points.

@bold...at dat stage Judges said dey can ask 1 doubt abt dish...dat was just 2 help her becoz Nisha aunty and Ripu identified everythng correctly
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Because for third year running, they want a female chef to win.  why else they favour her everytime 😔

want Ripu to win 👍🏼
khushi17 thumbnail
Completely agree, they have been favoring Doyel from start, remember even after completing the dessert Devyani was out and  Doyel in.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
iam running out of my words..xpressions..emotions:(
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu.007

Exactly my thoughts.  I was going to make a post regarding this.  I thought it was utterly unfair to Ripu and moreover Nishaji that they were made to work on all the challenges and even after getting defeated by Nishaji, Doyel was given another chance to remain in the game.  I felt like it was all planned to bring Doyel to the finals.  I really thought Nishaji was far better than her.  Nishaji had been winning most of the challenges from the beginning and had been saved most of the times only because of her talent.  She never had any hard feelings towards anyone.  She just had been pure competitor.  I felt very bad that Doyel was chosen over her.
Anu.007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikameghan

Exactly my thoughts.  I was going to make a post regarding this.  I thought it was utterly unfair to Ripu and moreover Nishaji that they were made to work on all the challenges and even after getting defeated by Nishaji, Doyel was given another chance to remain in the game.  I felt like it was all planned to bring Doyel to the finals.  I really thought Nishaji was far better than her.  Nishaji had been winning most of the challenges from the beginning and had been saved most of the times only because of her talent.  She never had any hard feelings towards anyone.  She just had been pure competitor.  I felt very bad that Doyel was chosen over her.

Nisha, Devyani, Khoku all are far better than Doyal, every time she had to face elimination challenges she started creating (cheap) drama and was made to win by hook or by crook by the judges. Till date I have not understood why is she being promoted and pushed so much inspite of being totatlly talentless in cooking as compared to others.