sun raha hai tu[dare

tamanna-azaan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so here i am with an os that is a dare given by -fam_taarey...h hope it will be up to ur expectation...

NDC is over, st.louis won the trophy... gang are in rh enjoying their victory and doing their as usual masti, just then vp sir entered with taani...
vp- so u guys won the trophy atlast...
gang- yes sir
taani- sir dance team ne itni mehnat ki thi to jitna to tha hi...
vicky- par isme bas hamari mehnat nahi hai ...
vp- matlab????
nil- sir taani ne bhi humari bohat help ki hai... agar wo nahi hoti to humare liye ndc jitna difficult hota...
taani- as a gs ye meri duty thi...
sharon- nil is right taani tum ne ndc mai bohat mehnat ki hai... is trophy ke jitne ka credit jitna humara hai utna tumhara  bhi hai...
rey was happy as taani ne aaj apne aap ko as abest gs prove kar diya... swayam was also happy seeing every one praising taani...
vp- ok ... mai tumhe ye inform karne aaya hu ki new horizon colg of engg ka colg fest hai next week aur wo chahte hai ki humare colg se ek solo dance performance ho and that will be not included in competition as it will be the special performance from this colg...
gang- thats great sir...
vp- and one more thing, mai chahta hu ki is event mai solo performance taani de...
gang- what???
all were confused by hearing vp sir... and taani was in hell shocked stat... she did nt knw what to rply... but one person no  two person isare very happy there... and they are rey and swayam...
simmi- sir par taani to ek non dancer hai...
vicky- yes sir to wo kaise karegi...
vp- i dont think so... i think taani ye kar sakti hai waise bhi iske pas one week ka time hai...
taani- sir i am glad ki aap mujh par itna trust karte hai par shayad mai ye nahi kar pougi...
hearing taani rey think heshould do something so that she cant refuse this offer...
rey- sir taani is right .. dance karna har kissi ki bat nahi hoti...
by hearing rey all are shocked not all vp sir is shocked becoz now gang are used to it... taani is fuming with anger and swayam knw the season behind rey behaviour...
vp- reyansh tum ye kya keh rahe ho???
rey- sir mai to bas sach keh raha hu...
taani- sir mai performance karugi... aur wo bhi bohat accha...
now vp sir came to knw why rey said that... so he gave a smile to rey... and  here rey and swayam are happy with taani decision...
vp- so taani all the best...
saying this vp sir left the rh... here taani is tensed thinking about the performance... reyam noticed that and rey signaled swayam to support her...
swayam- taani tum dar kyu rahi ho...
taani- aap jante ho ki mai kyu dar rahi hu..
swayam- hum kis din kam aayege hum tumhe dance  sikhayege...
sharon- dont worry taani i will train u...
vicky- tumne humari ndc mai itni help ki to hum tumhari help nahi kar sakte...
gang- ya we will together help u...
taani is very happy seeing the support of his friend as after a long time she getting this support...
rey is happy seeing taani but taani give tashan wala look to rey and leave from there with gang...

taani was practicing very hard for the performance and gang helping her .. she learned every step very quickly as she is very good learner and as rey trained her in past so its not too difficult for her...sometime in middle of training rey want to help taani but she used to ignore him which hurts rey and this was noticed by swaron... days passed like that only... and now sharon feels that taani is going far away from rey so they decide to talk with rey...
one day before performance shareyam in rh...

swyam- i think rey tujhe taani ko ab sab kuch bata dena chahiye...
sharon- ya rey... taani tum se dur ja rahi hai
rey- iknw guys... it hurts me jab mai taani se rude behave karta hu... mujhe aapne aap se nafrat hoti hai jab bhi usse hurt karta hu par mujhe ye karna padega...
sharon- par ab to taani aapne bare mai soch rahi hai to tum sab sach usse kyu nahi bata dete
rey- kyuki agar aaj maine usse sach bata diya to wo kal performnahi kar payegi...
swayam- to performance ke bad bata de...
rey- itni jaldi nahi ... jab tak mai usse challenge karuga wo mujhe prove karne ke liye aage badegi... isliye mujhe usse har kadam mai challenge karna padega...
sharon- but it will hurt u...
rey- taani ke liye kuch bhi..
 hearing this swayam hug rey as he was feeling very happy for his sister ... but this whole conversation was heared by taani... she was shocked... hurt... feeling hatred for herself... she went from their...  now she is feeling hatred for herself becoz she didnt able to understand her pc love... how much he suffered for her... reys hurt making her feel guilty... but she cant become weak at least for rey for her love... becoz her rey has suffered so much to make her strong so she cant waste rey's effort...
next day in new horizon colg... all gathered there directly since taani performance was first... gang wishing her all the best... buther eyes were searching for rey...  she saw him standing in corner... she went towards him.. rey's heart skipped as she moving toward him..

taani- aap mujhe all d best nahi bologe...
rey - all d best..; hope tum hamari colg ka nahi dubaugi...
by hearing this taani felt hurt not for herself but for rey... she knws how much this comment hurts rey... here rey is  seeing something different in taani's eyes it was hurt but her eyes reflecting love for rey also .. he was unable to see hatred in her eyes but he cant... just then taani name announce and she went and rey ignored that feeling and went toward swaron...
song start[sorry i am unable to include dance step)

Yaara... aa..
Manzilein ruswa hain
Khoya hai raasta
Aaye le jaaye
Itni si ilteja
Yeh meri zamaanat hai
Tu meri amaanat hai
Aa...

Mujhko iraade de
Kasamein de, vaade de
Meri duaaon ke ishaaron ko sahare de
Dil ko thikaane de
Naye bahaane de
Khaabon ki baarishon ko
Mausam ke paimaane de
Apne karam ki kar adaayein
Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein

Sunn raha hai na tu
Ro rahi hoon main
Sun raha hai na tu
Kyun ro rahi hoon main

Sunn raha hai na tu
Sun raha hai (female) song lyrics on http://www.lyricsoff.com
Ro rahi hoon main
Sun raha hai na tu
Kyun ro rahi hoon mai
Yaara...

Waqt bhi theharaa hai
Kaise kyun yeh hua
Kaash tu aise aaye
Jaise koi dua
Tu rooh ki rahat hai
Tu meri ibaadat hai
Aa...

Apne karam ki kar adaayein
Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein

Sun raha hai na tu
Ro rahi hoon main
Sun raha hai na tu
Kyun ro rahi hoon main

Sun raha hai na tu
Ro rahi hoon main
Sun raha hai na tu
Kyun ro rahi hoon main

when song start to play shaon and gang was shocked as this was not the song in which taani was going to perform ut she perform very necely and during the performance she was staring rey with hurt and love ... rey was confused seeeing taani like that but at last he cama to knw what haapen when he saw in taani eyes... as song completed taani went from there...  gang went toward green room to search taani but they didnt find them then swaron saw rey lost in some where they went toward him
swayam- tujhe kya hua??
rey- taani ko sab pata chal gaya...swayam- kya pata chal gaya///
rey- fake breakup ke bare mai
sharon- par kaise aur tumhe kaise pata..
rey- pata nahi... bas mai ye janta hu ki usse sab pata chal gay mujhe uske pas jana hoga...
he went from ther to serach taani ... after along time he found taani in garden crying very badly... and went toward her and placed his hand on his shoulder ..  as taani turned and saw hi  she jerked his hand... rey cupped her face//
rey- taani listen to me...
taani- kyu sunu aap ki bat ...
rey- taani ye sab maine tumhare liye kiya-
taani- kyu kiya???? taki mai apse dur chali jau .. akele jeena sikh jao...
rey-no  becoz i love u...
taani- aapne ye kyu nahi socha ki aapko itna hurt dekh kar mera dil kitna royega... aap itna bada decision  akele kaise le sakte ho...
rey- akele kah tha mai taani tum thi na mere saath humesha... aur tum to meri ho
taani- aap mujhe itna apna mante hai ki mere liye khud ko hurt kiya
rey- tumhare liye nahi humare liye...
taani- i love u rey...
 rey- i love u too-
 with this he pulled her into a very passionate hug... ahe also hug her back... they remain stay like that promissing each other that they will not hurt them self from now onwards not becoz  of themself but for their love one ... since now they knw when u hurt urself it will kil ur love one...

i knw it was not up to the mark... but i tried ... hope -fam_taarey it will be some what to ur expectation...

Edited by tamanna-azaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelytaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
yipee me first...
awww dis os was superb yaar
well written...πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved it to de core
song was perfect...
i got lil senti 😭wen rey said to swaron that taani knew it
awww rey knew taani so well yaar😳😳
fab job dear...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Edited by lovelytaarey - 10 years ago
nithi_newlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This was awesome...gave me kind of cute feeling...
You have done a great job!!😊
riachandnani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing os! πŸ‘Rey taani ko kitne acche se janta hai! He could figure out what happened by just looking into her eyes!! Loved it! ❀️ thnx for d pm... 😊
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os dear loved it so much the way you portrayed their feelings was awesome , yipee i am so happy that taarey together again loved that song so much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ thanks for the pm and write more πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
lovelypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice os dear the song was supebr yaar n it was also emotinal bt nice at the same time dear...loved it...
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
loved the os πŸ‘ πŸ‘
it was definitely upto my expectations πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 
loved each and every part of the os ... 

pan02 thumbnail
awesome os.. πŸ‘
luvd d way how u depicted d emotions of taarey.. 😊
gr8 job n keep updating..
tareyvrimarlove thumbnail
great work..yar...thanks for pm 😊
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
D stry depictng Rey's lv & sacrifice fr Tani.Nice.