Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bhanumathitanha

nice post
i loved gang today .today they were shown as mature .their team spirit was awesome
i loved VP sir scene it was truly heart touchy he was right we have to accept the defeat at the same spirit
VP was true swayam is the inspiration to all this guy never fails me to praise him
nilesh scene was very emotional one . gang scene was nicely written and well acted too,hats off to the creatives 

Yup thoroughly enjoyed today's episode. Whatever the VP said was totally correct. Great job done by the creatives.

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
awsm post neeti...  bang on... 
d team spirit ws mind blowing...  gang ki understanding & trust were just superb...
👏
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
exactly guys
this is what ive been trying to show everyone who hates the gang or thinks of them as immature n selfish
thats not always the case n today was an example of that
the gang can be amazing when put into the right situations
i loved them so much today... more than i have ever loved them 
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nicely written, there! I also loved how the gang took the news and most of all how they supported Swayam and faced their downfall together, rather than blaming each other! I also loved VP sir yesterday for how he actually said what i believe all of us wanted to say the moment Swayam started blaming himself for the team's failure at NDC- that we all are proud of him, that what he did was SO brave and that he's a REAL inspiration! He performed and practice inspite of his injury, inspite of the constant jabbing and mocking he faced from his own father, inspite of the emotional upheavals he was going through...and the gang supported him so much through all that! I loved the Swayam-Nilesh moment very much too! You're right it shows the ShanCedon bond and I loved it! 😳

d00dle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very frankly...the gang will still remain immature to me!! Especially after whatever they were doing outside the medical room yesterday when rey and taani were exchanging lines! -_- That was sooo immature!! But their behaviour yesterday was a pleasant shock!! They undoubtedly were over confident when taani came with the news of their getting through the first round of NDC! So their accepting the defeat with so much dignity and with no blame game is pleasantly surprising!! 

maneeshaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mast post neeti.. but frankly speaking.. the gang always acts immature and insensitive towards each other.. yestrday was a different view though.. not that happening but they supported swayam.. the gang can do much better.. then just wasting time on unnecessary things 
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMAAMI

awsm post neeti...  bang on... 

d team spirit ws mind blowing...  gang ki understanding & trust were just superb...
👏

I really liked the team spirit shown yesterday. They stood up for Swayam and that was nice to see.
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: u-me-aur-D3

exactly guys

this is what ive been trying to show everyone who hates the gang or thinks of them as immature n selfish
thats not always the case n today was an example of that
the gang can be amazing when put into the right situations
i loved them so much today... more than i have ever loved them 

Yes the gang can be immature but they are there when you need their support. I loved them today as well.

Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3fication

Nicely written, there! I also loved how the gang took the news and most of all how they supported Swayam and faced their downfall together, rather than blaming each other! I also loved VP sir yesterday for how he actually said what i believe all of us wanted to say the moment Swayam started blaming himself for the team's failure at NDC- that we all are proud of him, that what he did was SO brave and that he's a REAL inspiration! He performed and practice inspite of his injury, inspite of the constant jabbing and mocking he faced from his own father, inspite of the emotional upheavals he was going through...and the gang supported him so much through all that! I loved the Swayam-Nilesh moment very much too! You're right it shows the ShanCedon bond and I loved it! 😳

I liked what the VP said too. Swayam is truely a great inspiration.
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: d00dle

Very frankly...the gang will still remain immature to me!! Especially after whatever they were doing outside the medical room yesterday when rey and taani were exchanging lines! -_- That was sooo immature!! But their behaviour yesterday was a pleasant shock!! They undoubtedly were over confident when taani came with the news of their getting through the first round of NDC! So their accepting the defeat with so much dignity and with no blame game is pleasantly surprising!! 

I agree with gang is and always will be immature. But their maturity yesterday was really surprising. And I must add, like you said, they did not expect defeat and being the proud dancers that they are their behaviour was very nice to see.😊