Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinakumari thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Whats ur future plan?which type of shows you would like to do in future?
ushasharma1 thumbnail
1.Were you and harshad chopda in relation during kis desh time?pls say truth        2.are you n harshad enemies? Hope not 3.did u meet harshad's family anytime? 4.your previous affair or bf whom you want to pack up again? 5.any bf whom you loved truly but you got breakup with him 6.whom would you like to marry with hindu or muslim? 7.do u feel proud to be an indian? 8.how much you love your fans?
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Anwesha Ji  & TB for the chance.
Thanks Priya for sending this link.

This is Athi from Toronto.
Love you a lot AG :) you are too cute and love watching you perform in any show because you always aim to give your best :)
One of your awesome fan Abby who was v active in IF and FB passed away in accident last September. She would have so much liked to ask Qs cuz she loved you so much.

We love you in all the roles that you came to entertain us.
- Heer in KIs Desh Mein Hain Mera Dil. Innocent Heer was / is so cute.
Your interaction on and off screen with entire cast was always awesome to watch.
-As AG in Zara Nach Ke Dikha. Again on and off screen masti was fab. 
You tried your best in the contest. So proud of your effort :)
-As Pihu in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. V stylish, full of attitude girl with amazing expressions in every scene was fab to watch.
-As Harmony ( cute title Baby by dadu) Zindagi Kahe Smile Please. V spoiled and carefree girl at the same time v loving towards everyone. Not only for her Daddu but for everyone. This had lot of potential. On and off screen masti with cast was so funny always. First time saw with Kiran Karmarkar.
-As Nandini in Badelte Rishton Ke Dastaan. V sweet girl who becomes a widow facing difficulties. Every scene was / is treat to watch. You touch ppl's heart with the way this character is.
Always enjoyed your on and off screen masti and intw with cast. 2nd time working with Kiran Ji and so nice to see awesome acting by you two. Scenes with Meera are v emotional and always came out v nicely. It never looked as acting. 
All of your photoshoots, dance performances with all the costars were fun and interesting. As Parvati in SP Diwali show was so nice thigh it was a tiny part!
SBS segments where we got to see your pet, mom, we saw your beautiful sketches all of that were so much fun. Thank you for sharing. Childhood pics and intw in IF's ZING magazine was so honest and beautiful.
We would like to say your fans never ever bash or abuse you. 
 It's random IDs like the tabloid in media waste the time like that 24/7 because they have nothing better to do.
You already know your potential and how to utilize it. It is very obvious you work very hard to make it as perfect as possible in everything you do!
So happy you get to work with amazingly talented and senior actors all of your show.
right now will miss the v powerful performances of three leads in BRKD cuz all of you're so amazing.
Wish you all the best. May you always be surrounded by wonderful people who will love you.
Miss your interaction in FB with fans. 

Anwesha Ji if you can share this if this has nt been seen before. I don't know if AG is aware of it.
So many events were and are celebrated , these are the recent few to be shared if possible.
To appreciation from all her fans.

KDMHMD 5th anniversary - March 3rd EMagazine - DIL Deshians In Love
Post link 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3415076

e link
http://en.calameo.com/read/002149350c21a1663f0fe

2013 April 20th bday
Link 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3540994

June 4th Heer' bday along with Prem 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3573518

Edited by AASUS - 10 years ago
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 - Would she like to take up a "typical saas-bahu" show in future?

- How is she feeling that her last shows are not striking a chord with
   the audience?

We AGians are always there beside her no matter what 😃
Keep Rocking AG 👏⭐️
Edited by Tasneem-17 - 10 years ago
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope I am not too late.

Here is my questions to Additi.

1.  What inspires you to sketch?

2.  Have you ever sketch any of your castmates in all your shows including BRKD?

Thanks Anwesha and TB for taking our questions. 

My name is Lisa and I am from the US
Edited by Aymee - 10 years ago
Nidhi223019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
only one question 1. plzzz don't take long break ..
tarannum6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Additi di m your very big fan i love u Acting and u r very beautiful... We are very sad that Dastan is ending
And Aftar Dastan please come back soon love u Additi di
x.titli.x thumbnail
and i'm late
This is Maria from France
love you Additi...
I'm really sad that brkd is going off air and too that soon you all the cast and everyone who worked really hard for the show deserved more appreciation...
All the best for your future angel and yaaa I'm a fan of yours since Desh days be back soon 😭
parivanshu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when the interview will publish?
rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i asked anwesha on facebook she said she might do the interview today, so probably tmrw