Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LillyBlanc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Please give advice as to how to  break into the television industry?

Deepaaveng thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is brkd really ending??? 
i loving it.. u rock as nandini 

missing heer too 
premeer chemistry rocked  

hope to see u and harshad again in a show ya event interview 

wish u all the best for future ðŸ˜Š
luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
would u like 2 do saas bahu 's show or youth show n also are u in social network then plz be connected with all ur fanz n i am ur crazy fan mir meesam raza
I luv all ur role specially harmony,pihu n Nandini and heer ki toh pagal hoon aur additi ki toh mein craziest fan hoon i luv ur honesty n very gorgeous princess n take care < 3 <3<3<3<3
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
are you still in touch with ur kis desh costars?
and who was ur best friend in kis desh sets?
ToobaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it'd be great..thanks TB

> apart from sleeping n hanging out with friends what else u do when u r not shooting?

> fans in IF celebrate all events related to Kis desh be its desh's anniversary,confession scene anniversary,rasta roko scene,rajhasthan anniversary n so on ..how do u feel like ppl still love n cherish those days?

> most memorable day of ur life?

> all time fav co-actor?

plz dont make ur fans wait for long n come back soon on-screen..All the best for everything..
lots of love
Tooba

juhi.harshiti thumbnail
Additi meri sab se badi khuhaish , tamnna ,arzu aur dua hai ke mein pher se harshiti ko sath dekhun ...es ley please kabhi bhi harshad ke sath koi bhi show mele plsss ker lena NO mat kehna ...plzzz
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Which TV Actor you would love to work with who you have not yet worked with and who is your favorite actor
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks anwesha di for giving us a chance.. 🤗 Here comes few questions frm my side 😛

1. It has been 5 years since You entered in televisn industry. Now looking back to 2008, what do you feel about your journey as an actress?
2. Are you aware about kis desh forum in IF.? Have you visited there?
3. What do you feel when people remember and adore you most as your first role Heer ?
4. Your last two shows were tried different style and theme rather than usual ones and failed to gain high trp. Do you think indian audiance loves to stick which regular themes than giving chance to new style?
5. If you get a chance to do any of your previous role once again, which one you wil choose?
6. Do you ever feel that you could have done a better in any particular scene or role?
7. What do you consider as your biggest achievement as actress?
8. What is the hardest part being a celebrity?
9. Are there any actor/actress you look upto?
10. What was the scariest thng you had to experience in your line of work?
11. How was your experience being a part of brkd family?
12. The first thing you will miss when brkd ends?
13. Your experience about your first audition?
14. Do you think harshiti fans are too stubborn or difficult to handle? 😛
15. What do you feel when you see that entire media sites get flooded with the request for harshiti?
16. Have you seen the online magazine "DIL - Deshians in Love" published on the 5th anniversary of kis desh mein hai mera dil? What do you feel about it?

Ok..only 16 questns frm my side 😛 i have few more to ask. Bt since i'm using mobile i cant type more.. Anwesha di..i think its better to hav iv with 2 parts atleast 😆

hinakumari thumbnail
Hows ur relation with harshad chopda?
hinakumari thumbnail
Are you getting any show's offer?