Revamp or is it?

Poll

Was this revamp really needed?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Revamp- Give new and improved form, structure, or appearance to: "revamp her image".(credit goes to Google)

Do you think that this Anamika show has been revamped? According to me, NO. Just killing the female protagonist and getting a new female lead for that role isnt a revamp... Chavi is becoming a replica of Rano,family trying to marry her wid Jeet... Anamika trying to take away Jeet with her supernatural powers.. we all hav seen this before.. Now it seems the cycle is repeating again..

So for me, JUST TAKING A NEW FEMALE LEAD ISNT A REVAMP... CVS COULD HAV DONE THAT WITHOUT KILLING RANO'S CHARACTER BY JUST REPLACING ANNIE GILL...

Pls share ypur opinion and comment.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No. I am always saying dat da cv's r recyling da same old story in da name of revamp.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it is continuity of story...

if rano remained then story would have ended there only...even if anamika comes back then rano would have identified her and with the help of shalakha she would again killed her... that is end...

cvs dont have any other chioce but to kill rano so that anamika remains in story...

this is simple logic...

cvs have option to keep one of two characters --rano or anamika...

and decision is obvious...

anamika need to be remain in this serial as title  of serial itself based on her...
Edited by 100raj - 10 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Cvs have changes their packaging only...product to wahi old rakha hai 😆
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: romaila

Cvs have changes their packaging only...product to wahi old rakha hai 😆

Exactly ... Kya fayda ek gayi toh dusri aa gayi ...😳 Xerox copy...🤪  aur upar se storyline ki what ... Edited by Vasishtha - 10 years ago
Arpi17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vasishtha

Exactly ... Kya fayda ek gayi toh dusri aa gayi ...😳 Xerox copy...🤪  aur upar se storyline ki what ... 

They can change this show's name to something related to Jeet or Salujaas & Simi can get rid of this stupid ppl too...😡😡😡
Arpi17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100raj

it is continuity of story...

if rano remained then story would have ended there only...even if anamika comes back then rano would have identified her and with the help of shalakha she would again killed her... that is end...

cvs dont have any other chioce but to kill rano so that anamika remains in story...

this is simple logic...

cvs have option to keep one of two characters --rano or anamika...

and decision is obvious...

anamika need to be remain in this serial as title  of serial itself based on her...

If they hav no new concept or anything,I think they shopul hav killed Anamika. After that they could continue the story with Reet prem kahani & change serial's name... SIMPLE..
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
excellent post! I agree! Its the same story being repeated!