taarey OS : aap ki nazron ne samjha

raveena1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello ppl...so today i m here again with a new OS...its a dare by debu di (crazy2012)    
hope u'll like it debu di...i enjoyed writting this...thnks for the lovely dare.

a beautiful girl is sleeping on her huge bed...she gets up from the bed and then clock strikes at 3 and alarm rings..she shuts it off as soon as possible..then she looks at her left side and see her prince charming,her life is sleeping beside her..she sighs relief that alrm didnt disturbed his sleep...she gets up without making any sound & wents in washroom and within 20 mins she comes out wearing a beautiful red saree...she goes in front of dressing table and takes her mangalsutra & wear it..then takes a pinch of sindoor and put it in her maang (blank curve btwn hairs...i knw u guys got it ) luking at her husband through mirror...then puts kajal in her beautiful eyes and lip gloss on her rosy lips...then starts drying her long black hairs with towel but during this process her chuda(marriage bangles and kadas) makes noise and her hubby's sleep gets disturbed..."niks plz baby let me sleep stop making this noise"he speaks in half sleep without opening his eyes and again sleeps putting a pillow on his head to avoid tht jingling sound of bangles.
after hearing his wrds a tear escaped from her eyes..but she wipes them and goes down to hall where her mother-in-law is waiting for her.

taani takes her blessing and touches her feets. then they bth eat their sargi (food) and then sun rises.

its 5 am now..taani goes to her room and see her hubby already went in bathroom and then she takes out his clothes and put them on bed..she arranges evrything of his need and then goes down to prepare breakfast for him.

(taarey are married frm past two mnths...taani loves rey from her soul but rey loves someone else,..rey never shares his feelings with her...he always maintain distance btwn them but still taani trusts him and is trying to find the truth behind his behaviour...in his sleeps he always takes one name"NIKS" but taani dsnt knw who she is...why her hubby takes that name instead of her name...today is karva-chauth festival and its her first karva-chauth)

rey comes out of his room and see as always his suit,vallet,watch are kept on bed...he gets ready and nearly 7 he goes dwn for breakfast.

till then his best friend swayam also arrives there and he looks that rey is sitted there on breakfast table...he goes and sits next to him.

"arre yaar swayam aa..chal tu bhi breakfast kar le" he offers him breakfast with a big smile on his face.
"arre nahi yaar aaj mera fast h" he speaks rejecting the food he offered .
"fast??? tu kabse fast rakhne laga...tujhe kaunse god ko impress karna h." he speaks surprisingly .
"arre dude aaj vo karva-chauth h aur sharon chahti h ki main bhi uske liye fast rakhu...to get her for seven lifes"he replies to him with a sad face.
"oh to laila ka majnu bhi uske liye vrath rakhega" he speaks while teasing him.
"to kyu na rakhu ..afterall i love her and want her for 100 lifes" he speaks defending himself and showing how much he loves his wife.

till then taani comes and starts serving food to rey and swayam.
"arre nahi taani mujhe nahi chahiye...vo aaj " he stops her from putting food in his plate.
"aaj iska fast h" rey completes his sentence with a giggle.
"awww so sweet of u...sharon bahut lucky h" she speaks with an aww expression on her face.
rey looks at her face nd get lost in her beauty.
"arre taani tum bhi baitho na rey ke saath breakfast karo"swayam asks her to sit with them.
"nahi vo actually ,aaj mera bhi vrath hai" she speaks refusing his offer and wents in kitchen again.
after hearing her wrds rey comes to senses and looks at her with a doubtfull expression.
"taani ne  bhi vrath rakha h...par kiske liye??" rey speaks in low tone.
"ramu kaka ke liye" swayam replies in a irritating tone. rey glares him. " arre pagal tere liye..aur kiske liye rakhegi" he speaks and looks at rey to note his expression.

rey smiles thinking that taani loves him so much...and then he also didnt eat breakfast and both leaves for academy.
then sharon and other girls comes to singhnia house to help in preprations and also for mehandi rasam.

now it around 1pm.all boys are sitting in rey's cabin and eating their lunch.but reyam are not eating anything...all boys teases them that they bth kept vrath for their wives..but they feel proud that they bth loves their wives a lot.

here girls also do a lot of masti but taani is still hurt...she is confused with rey's behaviour...sometimes she feels like he loves her but some other tym he shows that he dsnt love her.

at night everyone gets ready and sharon goes in taani's room...taani is sitting there on her window and staring outside...she is luking like an angel wearing a red lehanga. sharon goes in and sits beside her.

"to kya soch rahi ho,?? rey ke baare mein. " she asks bringing taani out of her thoughts.
"hmmm..kuch kaha aapne" she asks sharon.
"nahi bas pooch rahi hu ki...tum khush to ho na taani" she asks her while luking in her eyes to find an answer.
" haan.." she replies luking outside.
"taani u knw wat i m ur frnd also,..so u can share anything with me" she speaks assuring her that she is her frnd too.
that was enough for taani...she breaks dwn in tears and hugs sharon...

"shhh taani stop crying...plz stop crying,."sharon speaks while rubbing her back and stopping her from crying.
"sharon i love him...i really do" she speaks while crying and hugging her.
"i knw taani i knw u love him" sharon replies.
"but he loves someone else"she speaks.
"i knw taani" sharon replies while breaking the hug.
"what,u knw that,...how?? who's that girl...who's niks...plz tell me sharon..plz.i beg u"she speaks surprisilnly and begging her to tell the truth.
" taani niks rey ki girlfrnd thi...u knw they bth love each other a lot..but then in an accident she died aur phir aunty ji ne rey ko force kiya tumse shaadi karne ke liye...but i guess he still love her...but dnt wry vo usse bhool jayega" she speaks doubting on her own wrds...even she dsnt knw that rey had forgotten her and now he loves taani.

taani again breaks dwn in tears but then a knock on door gets her back to normal state...she washes her face and then both goes on terrace for karva-chauth rituals.

they finishes the katha(stry telling) part and then waits for arrival of most awaited guest of that night...not their hubby's..they r already present ..but for someone more imp..obviously the MOON.
all couples waits for moon ..except for swaron and taarey...reyam didnt came...they had an imp meeting but they promised that they will come before arrival of moon.then everyone insits taani to sing a song.

reyam were walking inside the main gate of house then swayam stops him asks that does he have any feelings for taani...rey tells him that he hav started loving her...he still have feelings for niks but cant deny the fact that feelings for taani are more powerful.
then they make some plan and rey goes out of house and swayam goes on terrace.

taani starts singing...
aap ki nazron ne samjha,pyaar ke kabil mujhe
dil ki ae dhadkan theher ja,mil gayi manzil mujhe,
aapki nazron ne samjha...
(taani sing these lines while remembering her quality tym with rey...the first tym she met him...their marriage ceremonies)

ji humein manzoor hai,aapka yeh faisla
keh rahi h har nazar,banda parvar shukriya,
has ke apni zindagi mein,kar liya shamil mujhe
dil ki ae dhadkan theher ja,mil gayi manzil mujhe

(she sing above lines moving on the terrace and remembering sharon's wrds that he loves nikita...then remembers how he cared for her...he always tries to make her happy.)

swayam arrives  and then shaani came to him and asks where is rey.

"swayam rey kaha h...aur aap itne pareshaan kyu lag rahe ho" she asks him after luking at his worried face.
"swayam bolo na rey kaha gaya h...dekho taani kitne der se wait kar rahi h uska" sharon asks showing anger for rey.
"vo rey.." swayam tries to reply.
"bataiye na swayam,rey kaha gaye h??" taani asks holding him frm shoulders.
"taani vo rey...hum dono vaha bridge ke paas the aur vo achanak gir gaya...kuch jawab nahi de raha h vo" he finally replies her and tries to note her rxn.

after listening this taani runs away from there without caring abt anyone...sharon also tries to go but swayam stops her & tells the plan.
taani came out running from terrace and runs directly out of house....

aapki manzil hoon main,meri manzil aap hai,
kyun main toofan se daru mera sahil aap hai,
koi tufanon se keh de,mil gaya sahil mujhe
(BG song)

(now she is running on road...barefooted..stones are peircing her feets..blood starts coming from them but still she runs holding her lehnaga ,her dupatta detaches from her choli but still she didnt stop running and finally she reaches near a lake where accring to her rey is lying.
but the scene infrnt of her is different...she saw someone is standing there in middle of bridge...she runs there and then rey turns...she hugs him tightly...he also hugs her back)

plz imagine night -
was

but then she breaks the hug and slaps him tightly

"ye kaisa mazak tha rey...aapko pata hai meri jaan nikal gayi thi ye sochkar ki aapko kuch ho to nahi gaya...main paglo ki tarah yaha bhagkar aayi hu...how could u do this...i hate u rey.,..i hate u"she speaks taking out all her anger.
"but i love u taani" he speaks after recovering from that slap and looks at her to note dwn her rxn.
taani looks at him in surprise.
"yes taani i love u...i  really do."rey replies after undrestnding her rxn.
"par aap to.." taani tries to speak.
"haan taani main nikita se bahut pyaar karta tha...even ab bhi karta hu...but she is my past..and u r my present and future...i love u taani."
after this he hugs her tightly...she also recovers and hugs him.

pad gayi dil par meri,aapki parchhaiyan
har taraf bajne lagi saikdo sehnaiyan
haske apni zindagi mein,kar liya shamil mujhe
(BG song)

(they both hugs each other tightly...then rey makes her sit and takes her leg in his hands...she asks him not to touch her feet but he takes her leg and  cleans her blood with his handkerchief and then tears starts forming in his eyes...but she wipes his tears and smiles...they both touches each others forhead and smiles.)

then both sits there with their backs touching the bridge hand in hand.
"rey..ye sapna to nahi h na" taani asks  him not beleiving that this all is truth.
"nahi taani,yeh sach hai..humari lyf ka sabse bada sach"he hgs her assuring that he is beside her all the tym.
"taani vasie i wont mind sitting here all the tym...par abhi hum ghar chale..mujhe bahut bhook lag rahi h,subah se kuch nahi khaya h." he speaks while making a puppy face.
"kya rey aapne subah se kuch nahi khaya..par kyu??" she loks at him in surprise.
"arre kya sirf swayam hi apni wife ke liye vrath rakh sakta h..main nahi?" he replies with a proud tone.
"accha to aapne swayam ko competition dene ke liye vrath rakha h" she speaks in fake anger tone.
"nahi apni pyaari si wife ko 100 janmo tak paane ke liye" he replies in romantic tone .he knws that now she will melt.
she looks at him with love in her eyes...he starts moving towards her...their lips were a inch apart..

"rey...ab aapko bhookh nahi lag rahi...chalo ghar chalte h." she speaks while pushing him back.
"nahi ab bhookh nahi h" he speaks while moving close to her lips.
"par mujhe to bahut bhookh lag rahi h..maine bhi kuch nahi khaya hai subah se" she again pushes him back and then stands up .
"chlaiya na rey jaldi...maa kya soch rahi hogi" she tries to pull him up.
" maa ko pata h newly wed couple kya karte h...vaise bhi swayam ne mera plan unhe bata diya hoga..."he speaks smirking.
"rey plz chaliye na mujhe sachmein bahut bhookh lag rahi h" she again tries to pull him.
"accha baba chalo..par raat ko kaise bachogi" he gets up and smirks.

taani blushes and then both goes home and then starts a new life .

so hows it guys...plz cmmnt...sry if nt get to ur expectations debu di...

monkeys rocks 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb os
loved it to the core !! 
😳😳
awesome 😊
Karan_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Res./Unres.

OOo laa laa   

What a superb OS.. 👏👏 
Taani,..She is very strong..  ...
Or Taani ne Raamu kaka k liye vrath rakha kya ?   😛 😛 😛 

Totally Loved it 😊😊
I loved the way u described each nd everything..so perfectly...👏👏 Keep Up The Good Work 😊 👍🏼

nd Yeah...We Monkeys Rock..   ..   
Edited by Karan_TaaRey - 10 years ago
riachandnani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing os!! Superb!!
Loved it! 😳
 Thnxxx for d pm!! 😊
Awesome osEdited by taarey_vrimar - 10 years ago
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww...it was jus soo cutee...
lovedd it <3
...Jannat... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was so sweet...amazing..os..
the was taani brokes down n sharon consoles her was emotional..
slap was daring...
n the romance was naughty...
the os was full of love,,

n u r corrct monkeys rock...
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful OS, I love the ending
-ChaHHat- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Maasssttt..!!!