Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namita11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is the saddest moment in the entire serial. U have written it extremely well
dilectus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
I sincerely wanted Khushi to stand up for herself, specially in this scene. I wanted her to tell Arnav that it was him who had catalysed the entrance of Snakewa in her life. It was him who had trusted Shyam over every sane thought and brought her in that house, taht she wasn't there by her own will. That it was none of her business that they were suffering due to wrongdoings of shyam, emotional crippleness of her sister and particularly non-existent capability of him to take right decision at right time. THAT SHE WAS THERE ONLY TILL THE TIME PERIOD OF CONTRACT. 
I so wanted khushi to be the one who reminded him of the fact and not the other way around. I so wanted to see how he faces finally , the strong independece of Khushi Kumari Gupta who refused to take another unwanted accusation on her. 

But alas, all we got was a demure khushi, asking for forgiveness for what even wasn't her fault.This wasn't what we fell in love with, perhaps the "Singh Raizada" title did this to our khushi kumari gupta!!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was one of those poignant scenes which I had held immense expectations from. The words that came out in anger not only seared Khushi's heart,  but also opened up so many wounds...wounds that would make them fall apart, with every step foward they took...

But I was left disappointed when he stroke back with the damn "contract" and then the rest...now if you were to continue this from what happened when he came back into the room, Im sure it would have been different...so very different!

Thanks RB for giving us some light into how Arnav felt after he walked off, or how Khushi really felt...something that was amiss in the show many times...and the acknowledgement of how Anjali's clingy nature was characterized...something that the writers missed many many times...
Edited by nyxx - 10 years ago
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
One of the most painful scenes. But that's how they were. He used to take it all out on her without even giving her a chance to explain her side and she still accepted him.
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow I'm loving all your angst filled vignettes, each vignette has been a fabulous read and written exceptionally well.

Loving all the suggested scenes by different readers, each scene has been written so well and you have written down both Arnav and khushi's feelings, emotions, anguish so well. 

I would love to suggest two scenes which I personally think were filled with angst, hatred and harshness;
1. The scene where they return back from the heer ranjha play and have the argument outside the house (Arnav and Khushi - love scene 267) 
2. The scene where they are arguing by the poolside and khushi's hand gets hurt when Arnav closes the door behind him (Arnav and Khushi - love scene 254)
Sorry can't post the links as I am reading of my iPad. 

Eager to read more xx 
Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was awful I remember but I also remembered the tortured look on his face at the clinic as well as after he said those awful words.  He drove back but could not take back the words he said.  Instead he played their stupid game with the contract while silently vowing to win her back.  My take on this scene was how tragic the devastation that was left behind by Shyam, for Anjali and her unborn child, for Kushi and Arnav and the extended family.  
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I hated that scene...despite knowing Shyam's truth, despite being aware of Anjali's blind worship towards her husband, despite her having been equally troubled by Shyam all eh could say was tht her presence in his life was a mistake. it was in times like these that i wondered if arnav was equally a dolt like Anjali😕

Bravo, once again!
Enchante thumbnail
Khushi's character was repeatedly used as a deus ex machina to move the plot forward. I really wish her character had a bit more dignity. Even Arnav's character was so bloody inconsistent. Hats off to you for showing us some semblance of logic through your writings. Keep it up.

So long and thank you for the tempting fish. :-)
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Blood relations..true indeed. When this episode was aired, many on the forum said that Arnav's character was assassinated and they are showing that he hasn't changed after marriage..Fool he definitely was to blame a soul who went out to help but was at the receiving end but that was were the character stayed intact. Since the beginning of the show, Arnav was always projected as a short-tempered guy who never really thought when he spoke in anger..he did repent for his words later but never got down to apologizing eventhough Khushi did reprimand him for that several times. Anjali is the first priority for Arnav at any part of the day and it was obvious for him to react that way..eventhough he was lashing out at Khushi because at that point it was Anjali who was the matter of concern. For him, everything blurs out when Anjali is concerned. But later on when he did realize he was wrong during his long drive, he did make it a point to come back and apologize to her which is a huge change in itself..though he brought the contract nonsense again which really pissed me off..the writers just ruined the entire thing. But that he went to apologize was huge in itself. I am glad you put his thoughts at that pint of time..put some sense into the situation.
But Khushi should have definitely been more resistive..people are continuously pointing fingers at her for no fault of hers and she doesn't raise her voice?..typical SP bahu.

Oh I love this idea of analyzing those points which the screenplay didn't quite show..brings back those good, old memories.Well blood relation is the only one I read till now..i will read and comment on the others soon.

Edited by deereyedgal504 - 10 years ago
RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

10. Red Lehenga

Trust her to teach nonsense to kids. Trust her to draw parallels to their life using an allegory for retelling a folk tale. But then again, he couldn't help chuckle at the names she had chosen for them. Sundari was a beautiful woman, soft natured and a good person with a great heart. Sundari personified her. And Shaitan was him – a demon with anger management issues.

He stood by the door and watched her retell the tale of Sundari and Shaitan and like he anticipated, Shaitan was the villain of the story. He couldn't help but smile inwardly at her naivety. She painted her world in black and white where white had no flaws and black had nothing but flaws. Oddly enough an old memory sprung in his mind which justified her theory of branding him as demon.

"I will buy you this dress as a gift for your engagement. Tell your fianc that ASR has bought it for you." It was meant to rile her. The words were supposed to instigate anger so that she would come blazing at him with emotions on her sleeve for him to see - for him to finally see what she thought of him. Was she really attracted to him as he was to her? Had she come to finally show him the kindness that she blatant showered on everyone, including his sharp tongued aunt, but him? It had taken every bit of self-control not to slam her to the nearest wall and hold her close burying his nose in the deep curve of her neck. It was ironic that she ruffled his emotions to the point that he went from soft to aggressive in a matter of seconds. He wanted to smooth the pleat of red veil which highlighted the paleness of her skin. But she had misread his intentions and had taken a step back.

That small action had brought forward the monster and had pushed past the softness that was slowly budding in her presence.

"I don't want it. I don't like it." Her rejection was simple and most straightforward. There were no decorations hanging about her words. Her answer cut through his fancy suit, blemished the skin on his chest and carved through the muscles and penetrated his heart. In a twisted way, he felt she was rejecting him and his advances. There was no relationship between them. There was simply raw and uncontrolled magic which was both exciting and dangerous at the same time. Fuelled by their differences and passions, it grew steadily with every encounter, his chuckles, her tears, their gazes and the offbeat tender moments.

Aftermath of the incident had him reeling in disappointment with his own behavior and an unknown ache settled in the corner of his heart. He walked back to the bridal shop with intent to apologize when he caught the fag end of the conversation she was having with his fianc.

"…maybe it happens in world of dreams. In real life, there is only inevitable heartbreak."

Someone was choking him, cutting of oxygen supply to his chest as it ached and screamed in pain. His heart pounded in his ears and bitterness flooded his mouth. She had explained her predicament and given a prediction of her future involving him without even understanding the depth of disappointment she was feeling at the moment.

He felt as if he had let her down, the hope she had placed in his hands and the dreams she built in her eyes.

He had never felt this hopeless about his actions before. Now he was just a demon who couldn't do anything but bring about eventual disappointment in her life. Maybe it was better this way. Maybe it was better to have this chasm grow between them so that she would be far away from the tendrils of his blackened heart. He wouldn't want to blemish hers, no.

He would hate that it wasn't him but he silently prayed that whoever was marrying her would make her happy. Because a girl like Khushi deserved all the happiness in the world. He was too jaded and too…raw for her not to get burned because of his nearness.

He swallowed when the same emotions ran through him. She called him Shaitan, a monster – something he once referred himself. It was ironical that a passing thought he had had in one of their encounters had made way to her heart and she perfectly dissected it. There wasn't a lie or a misrepresentation of his character in her story. He chuckled seeing the children already harboring hatred towards the Shaitan.

With a heavy heart reeling with guilt, he started to walk out of the room when her words stopped him.

Her voice was soft, melancholic and he could hear her agony. "He is both prince and monster. There is tenderness and care one moment and minutes later, there is venom and bitterness. How is it possible for a man to be so good and so…vile at the same time? How is it possible for this man to look at me…Sundari with affection and hatred at the same time? Why doesn't Arna… Shaitan, explain Sundari…" She stopped.

Yet again he had completely failed to understand her. In a matter of seconds he had misjudged her as nave for easily brandishing the world as black and white. Though she classified in clear equal halves, she couldn't understand the contradiction of grey. She couldn't understand the dichotomy of his portrayal of monster with tenderness of a prince on standby. She couldn't deal with the constant fluctuation of perspectives unknowing what really made him tick because he wouldn't let her see his perspective clearly.

It was plain demonic that he let her deal with chaos and he didn't bother to help when the mayhem pulled her into its vortex.

He couldn't stay there longer. He walked out of the room like the monster that he was.

What she didn't know was that only she could turn that monster to a gentle prince. Without her, all hopes for him redeeming from his personal hell was lost.

Note: I used two scenes from Raila1014 and nsipkknd to come up with his one piece. Sorry ladies I couldn't do them separately without, well, losing the will not to write at all. I really, really hope you are alright with this :=).