Are These The Same CVs?

Abhishek_5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Given the recent turn of events in the show, we should wonder and ask ourselves whether the people shaping the show are the same who once gave us this exciting show.

Are these the same CVs who showed us how friendship can GRADUALLY evolve into love?

Are these the same CVs who spent several episodes highlighting the characters of Jeet, Rano and Anamika before entering the central plot?

Are these the same CVs who PATIENTLY narrated the tale of Jeet and Rano's relationship before showing them as husband and wife?

Are these the same CVs who SLOWLY & MINUTELY built up the unique, mysterious and exciting chemistry between Jeet and Anamika?

Are these the same CVs who told us the intricate details of every character before giving him/her a central role in the show?

Are these the same CVs who had delicately chosen each section of the screenplay, each object on the set & each dialogue of their beautifully crafted characters?

Are these the same CVs who had kept us loyal and hooked to the show?

Sadly, I don't think so. This is tragic.

Please share your views.

Edited by Abhishek_5 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes they are the same cvs...read why

1. Lack innovative ideas.
2. Dont have the skills, required for running a supernatural show.
3. Bad dramatization...confusing audience.
4. Characterization is once again not justifiable.
5. Excessive drama.
6. Repeatative scenes..what Rano did in past (concern towards Saluja) is once again shown for Chavi as if this girl has nothing to do except looking fater this family and their problems (Jeet ki shaadi)
7. All charcaters in the show have started showing their inner feelings wid super fast  speed like an express train.

It looks cvs are recycling their basic idea "chudail ki nazar" and this time wid Chavi and Jeet as a couple 🥱 
Edited by romaila - 10 years ago
Abhishek_5 thumbnail
I agree, Romaila!

It was just that this time I wanted to express my genuine grief at the plight of the show by focusing on what I felt had been the positive and exciting features of the show until now.

I have already registered my critiques and criticisms on the forum over the past month, so I thought this time around I should express my anguish by pointing out the things that I felt the CVs had done correctly so far, until they decided to revamp the show.

I agree that the CVs have all the drawbacks which you have pointed out, and these have become more blatant and glaring after the revamp, but as a viewer who cherished the concept and plot of the show, I wanted to place on record my utter sadness as we watch the show go from bad to worse.

It's a pity to see the hands that had once moulded the show become the ones that have destroyed it.
dyann28 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Abhishek_5]Given the recent turn of events in the show, we should wonder and ask ourselves whether the people shaping the show are the same who once gave us this exciting show.

Are these the same CVs who showed us how friendship can GRADUALLY evolve into love?

Are these the same CVs who spent several episodes highlighting the characters of Jeet, Rano and Anamika before entering the central plot?

Are these the same CVs who PATIENTLY narrated the tale of Jeet and Rano's relationship before showing them as husband and wife?

Are these the same CVs who SLOWLY & MINUTELY built up the unique, mysterious and exciting chemistry between Jeet and Anamika?

Are these the same CVs who told us the intricate details of every character before giving him/her a central role in the show?

Are these the same CVs who had delicately chosen each section of the screenplay, each object on the set & each dialogue of their beautifully crafted characters?

Are these the same CVs who had kept us loyal and hooked to the show?

Sadly, I don't think so. This is tragic.

Please share your views.

I so agree with you... Am losing interest in the show... Jeet who was so in love with his best friend and wife...has immediately recovered from Rano's loss and has already fallen head over heels in love with the model anamika...Chavi has also become so close to Saluja and has fallen in love with Jeet immediately... Ritu has forgotten her long kept anger so so quick and is even suggesting remarriage for Jeet...!!! disgusting... the show had built up well... but after killing Rano's character its not going good for me at least...I thought the show was intelligent the way Jeet and RAno's friendship and love was shown but now all of a sudden its just rushing into I dont know where...:(
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cv's are always da same. Their logicless track and tricks are really boring. Now they are recyling da same old story in da name of revamp. They have no story to proceed . They hurried da storyline and destroyed it. Everything is happening so quickly dat i feel to hit cv's head wid a stone.
Abhishek_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyann28

I completely agree with each and every word that you have written in your post.

It's difficult to understand how suddenly the CVs have run short of ideas, patience, talent & sincerity.
One can hardly believe that these very CVs had moulded and sculpted the fresh and exciting concept of the Anamika serial.

It is sad to see your favourite show decaying the way it is.

Abhishek_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

Cv's are always da same. Their logicless track and tricks are really boring. Now they are recyling da same old story in da name of revamp. They have no story to proceed . They hurried da storyline and destroyed it. Everything is happening so quickly dat i feel to hit cv's head wid a stone.

I agree, Muniastuart!

Whatever positive things happened to the show before the revamp, have been undone by the CVs.
It almost seems that the people controlling the show before the revamp and those shaping it after the revamp are completely opposite of each other!

Also, in response to your feeling of hitting the CVs, I think we should avoid this and leave them alone.
It is useless to hit someone who is already on the path of suicide!!!

Pebbles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cvs ruined the show n concept real hard that the damage is irreparable. I hope future mei ye cvs koi new show laaye tou usko anamika ki tarah kharab na karen and apni galtiyon se sikhe.
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pebbles

Cvs ruined the show n concept real hard that the damage is irreparable. I hope future mei ye cvs koi new show laaye tou usko anamika ki tarah kharab na karen and apni galtiyon se sikhe.

CVs can repair this show with ONE MORE  REVAMP n this time an  actual one...😆   but first they need to finish unwanted characters ...😉 hope u understand ...😳  Edited by Vasishtha - 10 years ago
Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vasishtha

CVs can repair this show with ONE MORE  REVAMP n this time an  actual one...😆   but first they need to finish unwanted characters ...😉 hope u understand ...😳 

Our unwanted character is their fav character...🤢🤢. Dont you know???😉😉😉