Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

@Rocking9vivian - ROFL 🀣

@cardio - yea i hope so...but i was thinking since Mohan Kundra was a Film Producer himself so he must b rich too πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

@Nadia - will bhai fight for his mother's haq? πŸ˜†...but what is there to take? na Mohan Kundra hai aur na hi property...all he can do is revenge πŸ˜†

Edited by anushka_s - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nishi, yes. They tried really hard to sell their golden hearted gangster but sadly no one bought himπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Now since he'll be in RK's camp, people might accept him as his step brother🀣

RK mansion is RK's house. Even if it is MK's house, i would want RK the superstar to donate the mansion to him and shift in his dream house with Madhu🀣

And thank god, RK is not some businessman that he'll become bankcorrupt and all. He's a superstar and shall always remain, so no property drama.
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rk mansion is Rk's property build by his mehnat ki kamai so bhai has no rights in it...
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..natasha..

😑
I dont want to see Bhai as RK's brother...

And Bhai will be RK's younger brother kya? πŸ˜•

Wouldnt it be wiered?VD looks very young infront of AR...
So how they gonna justify this now...πŸ˜•

forget Young they dont even look like Half brothers!!😳 door door tak nai!!🀣
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another attempt by da CVs to make da viewers accept da Superflop SB/GHG!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
@Shreeya - RK is a kind of person jo kisi ke saath bhi chemistry bana sakta hai, bhai ke saath bhi bana lega i m sure 😳

@Niki_cool - lets see even if he doesnt comen RK mansion, we r surely gonna get bhai tortures now.

@taraka - they have to relate gangu with RK, or else whats the use of parallel track when its not related to main track? Edited by anushka_s - 10 years ago
.orion. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardio21

RK is a self made man!! All his property and possession is his own hard earned money. Even if Mohan Kundra left some money, Kukuji's bhatia must have loitered it all. 

RK mansion is his! If it was his Dad's house, it wouldn't have been named  RK mansion. 

Not agree. Cause without money and reputation there's no chance to become the superstar. πŸ˜³
raj80 thumbnail
CV's r trying their best to makes us accept a boring character bhai...
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kya kare ..agar rk ka naam nahi judega to koi usko dekhega bhi nahi ...

Even now i doubt people will accept , if they make it a circus , I will stitch off as  for me it was rk and madhu lovestory now it has a good ending with marriage  ..So no need to desperately stick around...

armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anyway RK is a self amde man and everthing he has his hard earned ..so sultan even if it turns out to be his half brother , he will not have any rights over rk money except SItara studio may be...