Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sargun09

Though i dnt visit this forum often some recent comments on fk's profile made me come here...i dnt knw where is all this crap of him being depressed nd keeping his cellphone switched off coming from...bt i must tell u he isnt doing anything like that... he is very much active on fb nd IF too...today only he responded to his fans on his IF profile ...people r giving pages of lectures over professionalism nd wt he should nd shouldnt do knowing half of fact or barely anything i must say... If he is nt speaking its for good nd nt that he is depressed...

Read the article posted on the first page of this thread. True or false, don't know.
khanrocks thumbnail
well whatever happens hope theres light at the end of the tunnel 
keanulover thumbnail
People teaching lessons of professionalism to others, to them i would say go teach these lessons to ur brand new manav...or should i say brand new oldie...lolz he is expert in fighting wd his collegues nd leaving shows in between...so save some lessons for him too...nd atlst fk cares for his fans unlike others whose fans go mad bashing others nt they dnt even knw or care abt them 🤣
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Guinea

I know what you are saying , i was a silent reader in sanaya's previous show forum and know what happened between fan groups , mess up by ph / channels etc . It was diabolique ...probably the worst that has ever happened . 

The issue with PH and channels is , that ppl forget these are not individuals but organisations ...I have a business background and I can tell you that their is a mercenery element in succesful companies. The interest of the channel / company / show is paramount and not the individual. 
When sanaya's previous show ended abrubtly , their was this major hue and cry about star tv and that it will go down , and they had some trp setbacks for 2-3 weeks as definately did not have a show ready to take over , but within a month they bounced back and byfar are the channel leader in india ... The competition is between the other channels for the 2nd / 3rd rank ... 

On a personal note , I think i have chatted with you before and its a pleasure ... Your thoughts are quiet insightful , sorry you got a hate mail ...nobody deserves that.

@Guinea:- Not commenting on anything other than the bold part here. Actually SP still hasn't been able to work out the 8:00PM slot after IPK got pulled over. And not only that if you look at SP's programming they have the low TRP generators from 7:30 - 9:00 PM slot with SC, MC and Behna raking in TRPs only around 1.5+. Only Master chef was successful as it was getting close to 2 TRPs but now it is the last week for the show and after wards they are having a new show. And whatever SP is getting as TRP points, it is mainly the shows after 9 which are the slot leaders for SP and the weekend programming. Remove those and SP really did suffer due to IPK being pulled out. And so did the 7:30 and 8:30 slots. I know I used to watch Behna many times because it was coming right after IPK but now I don't even try to watch any show on SP. Not to mention SP did lose a lot of credibility with the complete blame game.

I work as a Tech lead in a Networking MNC and we are asked to take courses in Communication and team working even though I work in a very technical field where everyone is working on technical aspects of programming/testing. The reason being for companies now you need to be having the human touch when dealing with customers and employees. At the end of the day no one is replaceable but dealing with a human touch - I mean looking for employees when they have problems builds goodwill for the companies and makes people put in more effort in their work. And I believe in entertainment industry having good will does take you far - a mistake that SP and 4Lions did with IPK.

Yes it does feel bad when you are just targeted just because people assume you to be some one else and send you a hate pm. But now I don't bother. I watch if I like, else I move on. It was a pleasure chatting with you and also with showviewer. Enjoy the show. I may/maynot be back as right now I am damn busy in the real world with my work and with Champions trophy matches starting, my family is now a cricket family. 
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
TFS All the Best FK ðŸ˜Š
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
What a contradiction in what the article says and what the profile comment says. 
In any case...wish Farhan the best with the next project.
Guinea thumbnail

@Guinea:- I usually don't go on forums other than the ones I am not comfortable with. 

I know what you are saying , i was a silent reader in sanaya's previous show forum and know what happened between fan groups , mess up by ph / channels etc . It was diabolique ...probably the worst that has ever happened . 

The issue with PH and channels is , that ppl forget these are not individuals but organisations ...I have a business background and I can tell you that their is a mercenery element in succesful companies. The interest of the channel / company / show is paramount and not the individual. 
When sanaya's previous show ended abrubtly , their was this major hue and cry about star tv and that it will go down , and they had some trp setbacks for 2-3 weeks as definately did not have a show ready to take over , but within a month they bounced back and byfar are the channel leader in india ... The competition is between the other channels for the 2nd / 3rd rank ... 

On a personal note , I think i have chatted with you before and its a pleasure ... Your thoughts are quiet insightful , sorry you got a hate mail ...nobody deserves that.

@Guinea:- Not commenting on anything other than the bold part here. Actually SP still hasn't been able to work out the 8:00PM slot after IPK got pulled over. And not only that if you look at SP's programming they have the low TRP generators from 7:30 - 9:00 PM slot with SC, MC and Behna raking in TRPs only around 1.5+. Only Master chef was successful as it was getting close to 2 TRPs but now it is the last week for the show and after wards they are having a new show. And whatever SP is getting as TRP points, it is mainly the shows after 9 which are the slot leaders for SP and the weekend programming. Remove those and SP really did suffer due to IPK being pulled out. And so did the 7:30 and 8:30 slots. I know I used to watch Behna many times because it was coming right after IPK but now I don't even try to watch any show on SP. Not to mention SP did lose a lot of credibility with the complete blame game.

I work as a Tech lead in a Networking MNC and we are asked to take courses in Communication and team working even though I work in a very technical field where everyone is working on technical aspects of programming/testing. The reason being for companies now you need to be having the human touch when dealing with customers and employees. At the end of the day no one is replaceable but dealing with a human touch - I mean looking for employees when they have problems builds goodwill for the companies and makes people put in more effort in their work. And I believe in entertainment industry having good will does take you far - a mistake that SP and 4Lions did with IPK.

Yes it does feel bad when you are just targeted just because people assume you to be some one else and send you a hate pm. But now I don't bother. I watch if I like, else I move on. It was a pleasure chatting with you and also with showviewer. Enjoy the show. I may/maynot be back as right now I am damn busy in the real world with my work and with Champions trophy matches starting, my family is now a cricket family. 

SP is byfar the leader amongst all gec channels and thank god they still have work to do on the 7.30 to 8.30 slots , because if these slots were also as strong as their 9.00 pm slots and onwards , it would be total monopoly ! Even during peak ipl time , they were ahead of the setmax channel which was showing the cricket matches ...I still maintain they had a setback of 2-3 weeks post ipk closure , masterchef did well as per reality cooking programs and now I think they will have mahabharat on the 8.30 pm slot , which with the prodn standards they have ...should be a good show. I donot watch anything on sp either , not because I am emotional abt not watching the channel , infact tried SC for a few months , but because nothing has caught my fancy as yet ...anyway their supposed lower trp shows sometimes have trp higher than the top shows of other channels ! 

Regarding losing credibility , I dunno ...what I know is that actors and prodn houses wait for months , sometimes years to be in a sp show. As a channel , they are ruthless with a show / ph / actor if it does not serve their larger interests and I still maintain that PH / actors have more to lose by antagonizing them , then the other way round . 

Anyway , I do hope to see you in this forum as it is good chatting with you ...enjoy the champions trophy ...India seems to be the strongest team ...
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .FlamingDesire.

This Is So Unproffessional. Everyone gave him some months to improve but he didnt so he had to be replaced as the show was not working with him. It was a professional decision and for Farhan, he should learn more about acting and come back in a new show. 

Bang on!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I feel sorry for FK.

PH should be blamed.He is not a good actor then  why  they selected him .

My best wishes to FK for his future project.

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

I feel sorry for FK.

PH should be blamed.He is not a good actor then  why  they selected him .

My best wishes to FK for his future project.

Hi , read the comments he has posted himself on his profile in IF ...you will not feel so sorry ...