Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

. Your tone sounded very rude thats why i pointed it out. If that was not your intention. I accept that.

Oh i idn;t knw dat.thnx 4 infrming me....my tone sounded rude?? actually i didn;t intend 2 do sumthing lyk dis....if mayb,i sounded rude den its surelyyy!! 4 dat K's serial u knw...nt 4 INDIA ....😳 i said m sorry..

Y does it happen ? always 2 me????? 😑 i intend 2 do/say sumthing else..n it turns out 2 b ...................kch aurr..........!!!

Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: MonicA#1Actress

Dude, she checked your IP address, and the IP address shows  what country and city you are logged in from. You really can't lie about it, everything, the country you are in and city comes up on the database when you register and log in.

hey! chilllax buddy!....😊 ya she infrmd me abt dat..i really didn;t knw ..actually i wrote only TRUTH......i didn;t lie........! i nt only specified PAKISTAN..bt also Live in here! ofcrse i cnt lie..y shud i ? i dnt need 2?? wats da use of lieing a bt my location...i gues dis prblm is crerated beczu i once chngd in my settings da date/time...dats hows +2/-1..i really dnt get it..isliye maine kch b krdiya...dats y i gues its showing asutralia!

i dnt live in dere......i didn't lie!😳😭😭

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’

hey! chilllax buddy!....😊 ya she infrmd me abt dat..i really didn;t knw ..actually i wrote only TRUTH......i didn;t lie........! i nt only specified PAKISTAN..bt also Live in here! ofcrse i cnt lie..y shud i ? i dnt need 2?? wats da use of lieing a bt my location...i gues dis prblm is crerated beczu i once chngd in my settings da date/time...dats hows +2/-1..i really dnt get it..isliye maine kch b krdiya...dats y i gues its showing asutralia!

i dnt live in dere......i didn't lie!😳😭😭

Hun, I am not attacking you, just letting you know. But the database here catches everything. I mean my profile says I live in Egypt, but I actually live in New York, and if Aparna was to check my IP address, it would come up New York, even if my profile says Egypt.

Only moderators aee allowed to check the database. They know your real location even if your profile says "Pakistan".

My real ,Location is 'pakistan'.....
i dnt y .it shws australia..... i...... 😭 😭
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’

My real ,Location is 'pakistan'.....
i dnt y .it shws australia..... i...... 😭 😭

πŸ˜•

Plz Relax and don't get hyper. If you have a problem with INDIA ,Indian television and this Indian television discussion forum you don't have to tolerate it. Turn off the T.V and don't visit the forum !!! But DO NOT get offensive about INDIA!!!

aBut i dont HAVE any prob wid INDIA!! oh myy!!πŸ˜• i ws jst talking abt dose particular...K-serials on those all dat cum on *plus....jst dat!! i CANT b offensive abt INDIA....i may sounded rude bt dat only 4 those serials..........!😳----------m always tken wrong

khads45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeaaa there is just too much exposing going on, i can't even sit and watch a movie with my parents lol, they always say, it was required in the script lolz sureeeee
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't have a problem with skin show, but at times it is too much!!! One person who tends to expose a lot is Rakhi Sawant and she is so proud of it. I used to think that of Mallika Sherwat but she has begun to change which is very good!! But yes, I do feel that there is a lot of exposure in music videos and movies!
jassisuri thumbnail

Plz Relax and don't get hyper. If you have a problem with INDIA ,Indian television and this Indian television discussion forum you don't have to tolerate it. Turn off the T.V and don't visit the forum !!! But DO NOT get offensive about INDIA!!!

You live in Australia and you can watch Pakistani shows or what ever you like!

πŸ‘thanks, aparna, u said what i was trying to say for last so  many days,

Ya ll u ppl rtaking me wrong????????wats in it? i mean wats d apoint?? I didn't say nything offensive abt India.........jst those K-serials.......!!
Aparna gt it wrong i guess...n evrybody here think dat wat aparna said ws right! cuz i ws wrong! i offensed INDIA---in their view! ----jubke i didn't intend 2 do it!!
i dnt mind if u appreciate wat others say here l;yk evrybody is appreciating wat aparna said abt  wat i wrote........lekin dis way u all r taking me wrong!!!!!!

I Solemnely Declare...Dat I have no Offence about india..!!! i dont Dislike it!! I respect IT! coz only dis way u ppl will accept our's!! I do knw my limits...being in I-F.,,,and also elsewhere....i cnt even think of insulting India..........!!! abt t.v serials......i soundeed rude..bt if u c.....Indian ppl r also nt satisfies wid wats goin' on dese days in K-serials........of *plus!! πŸ˜•

😭😭😭