Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
too good it was. Enjoyed it alot. Grand parents are always like this only. It was really enjoyable yaar. Suspense is nice too. Hope you come up with some blast next friday :)
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Pritam. I always liked to go to my grandparents place even though they are in the same city๐Ÿ˜Š They keep everything ready...

#Blast..still thinking of some logical reason...yet to find out
skyforceguy thumbnail
i'm really curious for the blast. And the story behind that empty bunglow
Shwets1502 thumbnail
The idea behind the empty bungalow is also empty๐Ÿ˜† I am just creating scope for my story so that I can turn in any ways..๐Ÿ˜†

But yes..some good past stories will be interesting...I am just thinking what to do with Bebe and Sweety...๐Ÿคฃ Start a fight between them??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
skyforceguy thumbnail
i would say focus on lucky's past life secrets only. SB fight is not needed. They're going good being friendly.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam That is what even I am thinking. But S and B will look out of character..

I can do one thing..there is going to be some kind of misundersanding/fight between Lucky and Daadu...and S n B will be caught between whom to support...

I have still not decided to have a fight or not...but more like a confrontation...

If I start SB fight..everyone will be busy patching them up.
skyforceguy thumbnail
it definately looks like lucky and dadaji will have problems as they revive old memories. Yes BS can be shown torn between em.Edited by PritamDas01 - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam

I really wanted the show to focus on some past incidents during Daadu track itself...but with the leap in..we had a rushing end to the track. 
We for now only know 2 incidents...so I am not sure whether to use just the two..or just add my own
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ - My first reaction when i received the first email notification that u have updated๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Loved loved and loved the update! the rain, the drive, the sharing of food, the father and kids vs the mom- Everythng reminded me of my childhood๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ƒAwesome description and narration and so Ahluish dialogues!๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Suhaani

Thanks a lot dear๐Ÿ˜Š I had great fun writing too.
Every character in Ahluwalia has something unique. Every character has something interesting to write. 
I am looking forward to write for next week. This week is going to be the most challenging one..as I have the set the main plot and the sub plots