CHEATING CHEF,not MASTERCHEF...

ruby2000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😡😡😡😡, Choosing Doyel, instead NISHAJI...BIG time cheating...DOYEL should be out LONG ago...very very upset with this show...don't wants to watch finals..😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes and the fish she made is available from birdseye here , there was no innovation
rahullsharma thumbnail
doyal doesn't deserve all for trp keeping master chef on week days reosan was one and only trp
bhagyathara thumbnail
what a shame 😡 .doyel beat nisha .unbelievable
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Being a bengalish machhi was her strength and they played it to her strength to ensure she wins anyother competition she would have lost so super rigging
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
doyel and navneet big tym losers of MC3
but they are in finals... ise badi cheating kya ho sakti hai  SP ki...
shame...👎🏼
SBlovesBS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranjas

doyel and navneet big tym losers of MC3

but they are in finals... ise badi cheating kya ho sakti hai  SP ki...
shame...👎🏼

I agree with you. I just can't stand Navneet and though I like doyal but choosing her over Nisha ji was not fair.
rafinah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very deceiving - she cheated each and every time she had even confirmed - she used to copy to others just like the ashfrani pulao - where her rice "she admitted" the rice was too cooked so how comes she won??? she copied on others is this fair!!!!!  Doyel and Navneet should not have been among the 3 top - bad choice very disappointing this time
Tanii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fr me  Doyel  deserves  totally 2 b in d top 3...talent  hai  isiliye  to  gayi  hai  judges  ne  aise hi  to  choose nahi  kiya  hoga ...n  abt  d  cheating  n  all  atleast  jo  bhi  ho  usne  accept  to  kiya  agar  woh  chahti  to  national  tv  me  yeh  nahi  bhi  bol  sakte  thi  aur  agar  nahi  bolte  to  kya  aap  log  pakar  sakhte  the...  n  wase  bhi jis  two   rounds  mai  usne  thodi  bohot  copy  ki  thi  isliye to  woh  nxt  round me  nahi  ja  pai  n  anyways  nishaji  gt  3  chances isnt it??? ...par  jab  woh  RIPU  se  har  gaye  den  according  to  u  ppl  woh  thik  tha  par  jab  woh  DOYEL   se  gayi  to ye wrong  decesion  hai  judges ka ...wat  a  thnking  i must  say  ...judges  ko  yaha par  jhak  mar  ne liye  nahi  rakha  hua  hai  ...they  knw  their  jobs...so  plz   frns   stp  talking rubbish  abt  DOYEL...mai  yaha par  kisi  ke  sath  bhi  jhagda    karna  chahti  ...Edited by Tanii - 10 years ago
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
same same same  pinch dear 😕