Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barun_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

Was very busy! Sorry yaar! 😳Will post as soon as I finish! Sunday definitely! πŸ˜ƒ
Tum theek Ho?! β€οΈ

thankswa...πŸ€—
☺️ hmmm...(khushi's style) πŸ˜†
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
For liking Chapter 4πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou, all of you! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1,  maxnruby,  thepelican,  sanjaiovi,  bellacoolio,  abcdz,  owin,  ispkknd,  maluty

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey friends! πŸ˜ƒ I felt like writing a serious chapter! This is the best I could manage!  πŸ˜³  

Sorry friends, browser very slow. I will try to PM! Bear with me!πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 5

Khushi looked at ASR accusingly and said between spurts of laughter, "Its all your fault!"

ASR laughed,"What?! I tried to warn you! But you didn't have faith in me.  Maybe you should trust me more."

"Maybe!" she grinned.

"So do you trust me enough now, to have a cup of coffee with me?" he asked her out of the blue, his brown eyes smiling, his head cocked to one side in the most charming manner.

It would have been impossible for any woman to say no to him and Khushi's heart fluttered as she nodded in the affirmative.

Putting the key in the ignition he wondered for a second what had prompted him to ask her out when he had so much pending work in office. Then muttering, "What the!" he pushed the thought to the back of his mind and accelerated the car in the direction of a small caf in the vicinity.

"Hey, I have been to this neighbourhood before. NK lives two blocks away from here," Khushi exclaimed as ASR pulled up in front of a small caf.

A waiter led them to a side table by a huge glass window. "Who is NK? Is she your friend from college?" he asked her casually as he pulled out a chair for her.

The waiter reappeared to take their orders and ASR ordered a cup of black coffee for himself and as per Khushi's wishes a cup of tea for her. Once the waiter was out of earshot Khushi giggled. "No, no, NK is not a "she". NK is short for Nand Kishore. He is'.a family friend. His parents had moved to Sydney from Lucknow. But now he is in Delhi and surprisingly he has no hang ups except for his idiotic Hindi" Khushi said fondly.

ASR had not become a millionaire just like that! His Harvard training had made him an astute businessman who could read the other party very well. The small pause before "a family friend" did not escape him. Was this NK more than a friend he brooded. She seemed to like NK a lot! Suddenly involuntarily his fist clenched  and he had most intense urge to punch NK,whoever he was. He was shocked at the intensity of his feeling!.Di and Nani are right. I am working too hard and should take a break, he convinced himself.

However, his train of thought came to a crashing halt at the mention of the name of a man he despised.

"What the! Khushi, did you just mention Shyam Jha? Do you mean Shyam Manohar Jha?!

"Yes LG! Cough! Cough! I mean Arnavji ! Do you know Shyamji? NK was able to set up his business in Delhi only due to Shyamji's help. That is why I mentioned Shyamji's name. He is a lawyer in Lucknow. Are you also originally from Lucknow? " Khushi asked excitedly. Arnav nodded, his face giving nothing away.

"As NK"s Lawyer friend in Lucknow, Shyamji also helped Babuji a lot but couldn't prevent the sale of our sweetmeat shop."

"Ofcourse he couldn't," ASR roared suddenly. "He must have embezzled from your father in the first place. That swindler! That rascal!!!"

Khushi was dumbfounded. "What are you saying? My Babuji is alive because of him. Shyamji was with my Babuji when he had the paralytic attack.

ASR had never discussed Shyam outside his family. But his insides screamed to him to reveal Shyam's truth to this girl. He wanted to warn her what a ba**ard Shyam was; how he had pretended to love and care for his Di. But ASR's shaatir dimaag (shrewd mind) had smelt a rat and prevented their marriage in the nick of time. And now Di was happily married to a Brigadier in the Indian Army. But ASR being ASR expressed his worry for Khushi through his anger,

"You stupid fool. Shyam is a bloody snake!!An evil man!! A fu**ing ba***ard!! Don't you go anywhere near him, samjhi tum?"

Khushi blinked her eyes at him in astonishment and the very next moment anger surged through her body! How dare he! How dare he call her Shyamji names after all he had done to help her family.

Khushi's hand was holding the steaming cup of tea that had just been served by the waiter and  she just felt like thowing the tea on that rakshas(demon) of a man! And she did!!!

The tea stained the front  of ASR's Prada suit and for a second he was taken aback! Then with eyes smouldering with rage his hand whipped out and caught her wrist in a tight vicious grip. Khushi stared at him defiantly and in pain as she struggled to free herself from his stranglehold.

The people seated on either side of their table stared in disbelief at this heated exchange between the two.

The waiter along with the owner moved toward them to salvage the situation but one enraged look from ASR, warning them to not interfere, was enough to stop them in their tracks.

ASR's phone suddenly vibrated. He held on to Khushi's hand for a few more seconds, his punishment not yet over, then abruptly let go of her wrist as he attended the call, turning away from her.

"Yes Lavanya'.. What?... I was supposed to pick you up from your place? When?... Yes, didn't remember'.. No wait, am coming now''Do I have a spare suit at your apartment?...Good.

ASR turned back to see a white-faced Khushi staring at him. He immediately felt like reaching out to her, his gussa (anger)vanishing, replaced by worry . "Listen Khushi, just remember what I said about Shyam." Before Khushi could retort he glowered at her,

" And stop acting childish! How dare you throw tea at me, and spoil my clothes! I have an important meeting dammit! I am going to a friend's place to change into a new one. I will tell my driver to drop you home. Just wait for him to arrive."

But for Khushi the fight was not over. He just couldn't leave her like a hot potato and go waltzing off to some female friend's house to change his clothes, she thought furiously and eyes flashing dangerously, she burst out at him " After the way you have spoken about Shyamji, you seriously think I will fall back on you or your driver to drop me home? I am going to NK's house. He will take me to my flat. You go wherever you want to because I don't want to have anything to do with you ever again, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!"

ASR's temper soared at her words! What the! That bloody NK again! He clenched his fist.

But her statement about not wanting to see him again made him angrier and he said through gritted teeth, "Great! The feeling is mutual, Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta. I will be glad to wash my hands off you."

NK was delighted to see Khushi at his doorstep. He had long admitted to himself that he had feelings for her. But he could not gather the courage to tell her. He noticed she seemed  down and lost but she shrugged it off when he enquired if something was wrong. So he drove her home, chit chatting, though he could make out that her mind was elsewhere. She thanked NK and bid him goodbye, promising to meet up with him soon.

Khushi nearly knocked Neha down when she opened the door, rushing inside agitatedly, pacing up and down, chewing on her lower lip.

"What now, Khushi?" Neha asked, rolling her eyes and smiling. "Look I am making pakodas for you," she said pointing to the batter in the utensil in her hand.

When Khushi did not reply, Neha poked her, "Come on, Khushi. What is eating you up?"

"Errr'.ummm Neha, do you think he undresses in front of her?"

The utensil fell from Neha's hand with a loud clang!!!

Do press 'Like'πŸ˜ƒ that is, if you liked the 😭update and do comment while you are at it! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
resd...

edited...
omg what an update...
loved it...
khushi actually threw hot coffee on him...of course no wonder she is KKG after all...
i m loving this possessive and caring arnav...
khushi will soon realize that her shyam ji is no saint...
i loved the way he asked her out for coffee...
sorry for short comments having exams:)
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesum update both r J lol cant wait to read more
soni19sweet thumbnail
awesome 
wow what a hot conversion 
and two new entry in single update 
you are quiet fast 
and god girl is still thinking from all thing this odd 
whether he undresses in front of la 
truly enjoyable ]just love it tfs

Edited by salooni - 10 years ago
rakhee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great date... So arnav is feeling jealous of nk ha... Nothing new. And the vile Shyam lurking dangerously in the background . Pls update soon
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
πŸ‘Excellent wiwy my grabber

KHUSHI IS THINKING WHAT I AM THINKING WHAT YOU MADE HER THINKING...She is thinking about him and La and all ...that says a lot and is the selling point πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β­οΈ

1-Arnav's possessiveness and jealousy ...Hmmm LOVE IT😳
2-KKG and throwing tea...just true to characterπŸ˜†
3-NK is same funny dude yet caring😊
4-DATE and the way he asked her outπŸ˜‰ remember this one

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dds4rdGIyBM[/YOUTUBE]

I love the way you gave a nice character to Khushi ,a balanced one.Shyam is in the BG .oh boy...and a bad one and the hate level is way high already in Arnav...waiting what did he do this time as Khushi is not involved or is she..hmmm...interesting 

Thnx wiwy your bedstory is making me sleepless now...πŸ‘
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Trust KKG to throw tea at ASR! And I love her question to Neha!
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh God, i reserved this one and commented elsewhere. Sorry dear.

Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago