Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOVELYYY...u  have  a   very  good  sense   of  humour. The   dialouges    u  gave  2   Khushi,   Arnav   &   Mr.Sharma  r very  funny &   laughable;   one   couldn't      stop  laughing   while   reading   them. I  have  read   so   many  stories    on  d  forum    till   now  but  i    never   laugh   these    much ;   reading  a   story.  I    think   u  r   one    hell   of  a big    HUMORIST   .UR  last   2  parts   were   Ausum.
KEEP    WRITTING     THIS    WAY    &   MAKE    US    LAUGH    ALL   D    WAY.  LOVE    &  HUGS   .
THANKS  4   D  PM.
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

🤣

Have you guys seen this wonder?
I have only seen it a mill times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n_69MbLRpA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUT0t9Gqj6RzF3z_VvOaHPNg

Yay! Iss! I too love this vm by zoha! 
Uff! Would love to dance with him! And Indi ! And you too! Okay! Mmm

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Ooo!  Love the abnormal, Iss! 🤗
You are a love guru! hai ki nahin? ❤️

Hahaha. Nahin yaar. Wish it were true!!!!

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdd1959

LOVELYYY...u  have  a   very  good  sense   of  humour. The   dialouges    u  gave  2   Khushi,   Arnav   &   Mr.Sharma  r very  funny &   laughable;   one   couldn't      stop  laughing   while   reading   them. I  have  read   so   many  stories    on  d  forum    till   now  but  i    never   laugh   these    much ;   reading  a   story.  I    think   u  r   one    hell   of  a big    HUMORIST   .UR  last   2  parts   were   Ausum.

KEEP    WRITTING     THIS    WAY    &   MAKE    US    LAUGH    ALL   D    WAY.  LOVE    &  HUGS   .
THANKS  4   D  PM.

Hey! Thanks yaar for laughing through the update!😃
But I want to try my luck with tears, jealousy, romance, consummation 😆 too, ofcourse with an underlying sense of humour that is so much me!
What say? Are you with me?😃 Or would you prefer I not PM you my next update 😭
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: A...

Gr8 👏 👏 ⭐️

Thanks!😃
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Yay! Iss! I too love this vm by zoha! 
Uff! Would love to dance with him! And Indi ! And you too! Okay! Mmm

Ok crashing this tumka party, doing the classic Barun shoulder dance move (during holi). Seriously Wiwy, meri sauten so happy for you and i agree you are a natural, with the dialogue with simplicity you set our imaginations running, i can picture all of this happening. loved the update! esp the part where where he cracks up and she follows. looking fwd to more darling!! 
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Ok crashing this tumka party, doing the classic Barun shoulder dance move (during holi). Seriously Wiwy, meri sauten so happy for you and i agree you are a natural, with the dialogue with simplicity you set our imaginations running, i can picture all of this happening. loved the update! esp the part where where he cracks up and she follows. looking fwd to more darling!! 

Bhelcums, Bhelcums to the thumka party, meri sauten!🥳
No Barun party is complete without you, BD! 
Shoulder moves! Try kari ka padi!😃
Thanks for liking story! 🤗

-Xpress- thumbnail
Interesting part
loved it
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittenRose

it was a wonderful update, the sudden motion of the bed and I loved the "function" of the mirror ha ha, khushi's anger and demand for "normal" bed. Poor sharmaji, first got such a customer. Loved it when ASR asked him "we did?, what crap?" It was an absolute enjoyment reading your update dear. Keep the good work up.👍🏼

Thankyou so much KR for enjoying and encouraging my work!!

🤗  ❤️
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey! Thanks yaar for laughing through the update!😃
But I want to try my luck with tears, jealousy, romance, consummation 😆 too, ofcourse with an underlying sense of humour that is so much me!
What say? Are you with me?😃 Or would you prefer I not PM you my next update 😭

Don't   u   dare  2  stop   ur   PMS...I  m    with  u   in    anything   &  everything.  whenever   i               will  see  a   story    along    with   WIWY'S    name   as  a  writer,  i  will  definitely    go   4  it;  i  have  tasted    ur  humourous     side   now  i  want  2  taste  ur  other   forte.  BEST   OF  LUCK!   THANKS  4  D  PM   &  SORRY    4 LATE  REPLY...