Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congratulations on new theadπŸ‘
any news of yards?
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saalu1

Sona ji.. Yes it's from BHPH offscreen .. Don't exactly what they are celebrating though..

ohh ok thnks but the pic is so cute.
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nan08

bas yu hi πŸ˜›

*pic credit to uploader*

his amused expressions are a treat to watch... infact all off screen interviews , make it so difficult for me to believe that this cute boy played Arnav...

tell him a word off screen and there comes up so many baby like expressions on his face.. amused, funny... child like... so many... Barunish expressions

n when he gets into the role, then there comes that subtle intense acting... not a single unwanted movement of facial muscles...  just the right amount of everything. be it anger, hate, love, compassion, surprise, hurt... or goofy, childish fun   πŸ‘

DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely pic pallavi and candle blowing frm Bphp too cute btw no one answerd my question..
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cathu

lovely pic pallavi and candle blowing frm Bphp too cute btw no one answerd my question..

bhaat was the question yaara?😲
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sonaji...I had PM'd Saraa also.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blueballoon

his amused expressions are a treat to watch... infact all off screen interviews , make it so difficult for me to believe that this cute boy played Arnav...

tell him a word off screen and there comes up so many baby like expressions on his face.. amused, funny... child like... so many... Barunish expressions

n when he gets into the role, then there comes that subtle intense acting... not a single unwanted movement of facial muscles...  just the right amount of everything. be it anger, hate, love, compassion, surprise, hurt... or goofy, childish fun   πŸ‘

well said dear.

I don't know where he gets that energy from when he acts. He is looking so lazy when he is not doing work, but immediately after adapting that character, that crisp and sharp look, wow. This is why he said, he wants to become a cartoon if he was not an actor in one of his interview. He was joking probably.πŸ˜† But indeed his facial muscles are so loose and they are at his command and as you said, not even a single unnecessary movement of them.πŸ‘
Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blueballoon

bhaat was the question yaara?😲

chalo koyi batt nahi its ok.. acutly i had misundrstanding that rajbdhn interview is new one.. bt its old just wana ask whn it took how old its
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Btw.. Why was RJ smriti taking questions from fans.. Is she going to IV baba soon?