Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is she related to Dia Mirza? When I saw her in YJHD, I actually thought it was Dia.
Originally posted by: pekingexpress

That's impossible cuz she graduated from acting school...

SCHOOL'S OUT!! =D

SCHOOL'S OUT! 

Can you believe it?! After 4 months, my acting course at Stella Adler in Mumbai has come to an end! 

What a wonderful time it was! I've learned so much about acting, dance and life, met lovely people and am fluent in Hindi now - well... maybe almost fluent ; ) Now I can't wait to work again! and to dance across my first Bollywood movie! 

I would like to thank Rahul Rawail and my teachers Ravi Sharma and Suneel Sinha for their passion and motivation to teach. You are amazing people, and I have learned more from your life than I could learn from any book. And of course I'd like to thank my 13 fellow students, without whom it would have been only half the fun, I have learned a lot from every one of you. Thanks, I feel more Indian now (:

The first batch (ever), of 2011

LOVE
E

That acting school has to shut down.😆
Along with the story, she was another major fault of YJHD. Didn't get why her character was included in the film- to provide comic relief? If that was the idea then it was silly because her role was annoying.And her dialogue delivery...🤢 And that scene with her telling Deepika no one will have her parathas? What are they? LKG kids?😆

However Ranbir would have taken maximum advantage of doing maalish of Evelyn's legs in the film.😆
lol Nautanki Saala super success :P