Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This was the first time I saw her act...she always looked pretty to me but not anymore [after watching the film πŸ˜†]

she can't act to save her life! 

Originally posted by: SunNaa

Who was the leading actress? Evelyn? She hardly had 4-5 scenes in the entire movie ...how can she be the leading and Deepika supporting? lol is this some kind of joke...πŸ˜†

and my god she was uber annoying in the movie...After nargis fakhri...the second most annoying actress I saw on screen...her voice! *cringe* πŸ€’ I wanted to punch her the moment she opened her mouth πŸ€’ super irritating voice and dialogue delivery in YJHD! 

πŸ˜† I thought she was the lead cuz she has been heavily promoting the movie on her twitter. Also people are praising her more than Deepika:

Β«Dilliwala DeepakΒ» ?@CrazyDeewana31 mei

@evelyn_sharma Lara you were too hot to handle,sumptuous chemistry between you and Ranbir in that wound bandaging scene :)

Upendra ?@upendra_goa31 mei

@evelyn_sharma hi gorgeous ! Just finished watching YJHD directly I went on Wikipedia to find out about in particular ! U was really superb

??Farah?? ?@farah12131 mei

@evelyn_sharma & kunal kapoor !! Y'all were a surprise pack!! Totally entertaining !!

Vijeta Bhati ?@VjtaBhat31 mei

@evelyn_sharma..watched #YJHD...you looks goergeousss..so pretttyy..good luck for next projects..m waitingg..

Amit ???? Deepika ?@I_loveDeepika31 mei

@evelyn_sharma You looked too good & I loved the way u talk & when it comes to movie , its a super-blockbuster ... Just loved it

Abhi Mazumder ?@Rishi_Maz2331 mei

Watch #YJHD for @evelyn_sharma and #LARA.I assure you all you'll fall in love with her.??? :):):)

😳

This was the first time I saw her act...she always looked pretty to me but not anymore [after watching the film πŸ˜†]

she can't act to save her life! 

That's impossible cuz she graduated from acting school...

SCHOOL'S OUT!! =D

SCHOOL'S OUT! 

Can you believe it?! After 4 months, my acting course at Stella Adler in Mumbai has come to an end! 

What a wonderful time it was! I've learned so much about acting, dance and life, met lovely people and am fluent in Hindi now - well... maybe almost fluent ; ) Now I can't wait to work again! and to dance across my first Bollywood movie! 

I would like to thank Rahul Rawail and my teachers Ravi Sharma and Suneel Sinha for their passion and motivation to teach. You are amazing people, and I have learned more from your life than I could learn from any book. And of course I'd like to thank my 13 fellow students, without whom it would have been only half the fun, I have learned a lot from every one of you. Thanks, I feel more Indian now (:

The first batch (ever), of 2011

LOVE
E

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pekingexpress

πŸ˜† I thought she was the lead cuz she has been heavily promoting the movie on her twitter. Also people are praising her more than Deepika:

lo maybe u were looking for only her tweets πŸ˜† I'm sure people are praising Deepika more...lol there's no comparison at all! She is a sidey...and totally sucks in her role...πŸ˜†I'm no deepika fan by any means but she gave a good performance 

and if u aren't convinced that she was pathetic in the movie [because she attended an acting school πŸ˜†] please watch the movie urself
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she had a small role, as u can see the people who tweeted her that they searched her up after the movie are all guys lol. she was playing the sexy bimbo so we can see why she got attention
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Her character was annoying, and her horrible acting made it worse. πŸ˜³

lo maybe u were looking for only her tweets πŸ˜† I'm sure people are praising Deepika more...lol there's no comparison at all! She is a sidey...and totally sucks in her role...πŸ˜†I'm no deepika fan by any means but she gave a good performance 

and if u aren't convinced that she was pathetic in the movie [because she attended an acting school πŸ˜†] please watch the movie urself

well that might take time cuz i won't watch the movie in theatres:

1. I don't want to make firangi Evelyn rich.
2. I don't want Ranbir to receive my money so he can buy something for KitKat's birthday.
I think you guys find her accent and voice annoying...but that is just the way she speaks and is:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EeJN4MuvIU[/YOUTUBE]
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

πŸ˜† I recently read Sameera Reddy is 29 yrs old.🀣  

πŸ˜†
29yrs + many many months 
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pekingexpress

Evelyn Sharma ?@evelyn_sharma1 juni

One of my fav lines in YJHD: "Iski maa ka.. Lara!?" ? Haha do you know who said it?

πŸ˜†

Iski maa transsexual hai kya?