2nd Ann of IPK...Raj Badan IV with IPK fans WU

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank U Raj Baddhan...

yeah ishq nahi aasaan...bas itna samajh leejiyaa...
aek aag ka darya hai...aur doob kay jana hai...

We will cross this sea of fire too...together...bas...we all have to be one to cross it...cant do it alone...😳

@RajBaddhan IVed us...thanks to my friend Sandy Sarunian ...and we talked about IPK...sigh...😕

Link to our interview with Raj Baddhan... Utube .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjnlFu5SzeA&feature=youtu.be

Thank u all...

Raj said there is a twist n a surprize for UK ppl...maybe a re run of IPK...dont worry...if it starts in UK...we will get it in our respected countries too...inshaAllah... IPK fandom rocks... :))😳😆

Raj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan2h

@ffuzzyy Not DVDs I can tell u that x

Rajan Singh ?@rajansinghstar30 May

@potterhead742 You will have a lovely surprise soon with our announcement

Written Update... Thank u lazylad8-FauZi for it... 

Raj Badan IV with IPK fans

Teri Meri in the background

Raj: There you go, a track that is regularly associated with a particular Tv show, a show that is trending worldwide at the moment, even though the show ended end of last year, all the fans worldwide have got together to make it trend on Twitter, how massive is that?

Raj: Yep, I am talking about Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? Now we had Barun Sobti on the show, was it last october, wasnt it? Around the time for Star Parivaar live, that was just brilliant here in London, in the UK. So, lets talk about Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? Here

Raj: what happens when I do this...(Track song of Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? Starts) Of course Arnav and Khushi, absolutely a phenomenal show that has left everyone Us kay dil ki dharkan thori tez ho gayee thi when the show was supposed to be pulled off air and everyone was kind of sentimenti over it. We are gonna be talking about some of the memories about our show with a few of my callers now, I have got 4 people here, on the telephone, from different parts of the world, talking about Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon?

So first of all we are going to say hello to Kanika, who is in India. So lets say hi to Kaniki who is also on Twitter. Kanika, you there,

Kanika: yes I am there Raj, you alright, yeah I am here, yeah, I am alright.

Raj: You are one of the people who've got Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? Lives on forever trending on Twitter, is that right?

Kanika: Yes,

Raj: so tell me how big a fan are you of the show, or were you of the show?

Kanika: How big a fan? How big a fan m I, you know there are no words to describe how big a fan am I, I m not going to rate myself obviously. But then, anywhere I see A K written, like you know on a cars number I see AK written, I stop and stare at it for a moment, my eyes go all blur, its like I go back into the moment, all the Rabba Vey moments, I m like all mesmerized, all emotional after that.

Raj: Kanika, what was about this show in particular that you kind of fell in love with? So many of the dramas on the TV channels, magar Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? Main kya tha, that got you going?

Kanika: Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? Is like more phenomenal for me to watch a serial, you know I never watch a serial, I swear. This was the first show I watched, I found it different from any other show, I mean the characters, were, I mean even if Lakhsmi ji was missing na, it would Not have been the same I m telling you, that goat you know,

Raj: hmm,

Kanika: the goat had been missing, the characters were so closely bond, so closely bond, it showed moral values in a single show, it showed romance in a single show, it showed all the action, all the negative, all the negativity in a positive way.

Raj: Yeah, yeah,

Kanika: thats what made me love the show, also Barun, Sanaya chemistry, that you know, the Arnav/Khushi love, kind of thing, so that was really phenomenal on a television,

Raj: ok I know its gonna be a difficult question for you, but if theres one scene in particular that still kind of touches you everytime you see it maybe on youtube, which scene would you say is that one part in the program,

Kanika: that one part is I would say, when you know the reunion, before the reunion he said I love you to her and she just froze.

Raj: Whoa!!

Kanika: That was the best moment.

Raj: Ok, we ll talk to you in a few minutes again,

Raj: let's go to our next caller and This is Bijal who is local to us here, Hi Bijal, you alright?

Bijal: Fine thanks and you?

Raj: Really good Bijal, I see you have been screaming as well, about the fact that show has been trending on Twitter today, yep, tell me what is it about Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? That you loved so

much,

Bijal: the chemistry between the characters was the first thing, especially from the first promo that came on and the tag line, Nafrat pass anay na day, mohobat door jane na day, you could tell that the chemistry between them must be quiet good and it looked different from other shows,

Raj: hmm, and did you go to Star Parivaar live to see Barun and Sanaya as well,

Bijal: yeah, yeah,

Raj: and were you screaming, did you get up on stage, coz I know there were some proposals happening on stage for Barun,

Bijal: No, I didnt go on the stage, but I went to the event on Sunday,

Raj: hmm,

Bijal: and I was actually in tears when Rabba Vey played and Barun came on the stage,

Raj: Hahaha, what about fave scene for you, the most memorable scene in the drama?

Bijal: The 'I love you' scene and Teri, Meri,

Raj: ahh, Teri Meri, oh yes that was a wonderful dance, isnt it? Itna romantic hai.

Bijal: Yeah.

Raj: Ok thank you very much Bijal, you stay there as well,

Raj: Lets talk to Fauzia now, now Fauzia is in America, Fauzia, you are in America, arent you?

Fauzia: Yes I am in California,

Raj: you are in California, Hi there to you, so Fauzia, tell me how excited are you about the fact that Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? Is trending 2nd anniversary today?

Fauzia: I know I wish it was still on and I hope and pray for that everyday, that was one show that touched my heart, I normally dont watch, but the minute I saw Arnav letting go of Khushi's hand and letting her drop from his office window, that stole my heart, I said Oh My God, this show is so different,

Raj: ahaan,

Fauzia: and then I have been stuck ever since, I even attended the Star Parivaar, I attended both events and actually flew back to America, cutting short my vacation, so I could come and meet Sanaya here.

Raj: So did you actually come to the UK to see them,

Fauzia: yes, we were in the front row, if you watch Starlite, we are right there.

Raj: Oh!!! Crazy!!! What I was going to say to you Fauzia, have you since the show's finished, have you been online to see particular episodes?

Fauzia: I watch the episodes every single day, at least 3 episodes,

Raj: ahaan,

Fauzia: and all the sbs and all the off screen shots every single day,

Raj: WOW!!! and thats what you call a FAN!!! Alright Fauzia you stay there as well, I have got someone else from America as well, another F person, this is Fazila!!!

Raj: So Let us say good morning to Fazila, who is there, Hi Fazila, you alright?

Fazila: Yeah I m fine, how about you? I was up all night waiting for your phone call,

Raj: all night? I did say I would call you around 4:30 UK time, hahaha, hahaha, how are you? You alright? Are you excited? I know you just got up, it's about 8:30 in the morning there? In California?

Fazila: Yes, 8:30 yeah.

Raj: Yeah? So you just getting up, stretching and probably just woke up to the news that Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? Lives on forever is trending worldwide, how big is that?

Fazila: Oh, It's really a phenomena, I cant tell you, I dont know how I fell in love with it, but I did and now I cant get over it, 6 months but its very painful, we all, its 2nd anniversary but we all are in pain, I wish it had never stopped but Sanaya and Barun, they have really touched our hearts, and we all are praying that they come back, I hope and I wish they come back. Because, I dont know, we are like you know, it hurt us a lot,

Raj: uh hmm,

Fazila: that they just axed it off, and we are not over it. I dont think we ll ever be over it. And Of course, unless they come back and HEAL us!!!

Raj: Yeah! And Of course Barun is doing a couple of films as well which will be coming out very, very soon later this year hopefully, fingers crossed. One is definitely coming out, I think sometime in September, are you excited about seeing him on the big screen?

Fazila: Oh Yes, I always used to call him my TV ShahRukh Khan, coz I used to write everyday, daily updates for Iss Pyaar ko, yeah, in India Forum, so, always used to write him as HOTWA or my TV Shahrukh Khan. Of course, I am waiting for it. But he said next year he is free, he can come back,

Raj: Ok. What about Sanaya Irani, have you been watching Chhan Chhan?

Fazila: Oh yes, of course, has it been the same? Anything with Barun and Sanaya, I m watching.

Raj: Has it got the same kind of impact that Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? Did have?

Fazila: Sanaya is excellent, but I dont want to talk about Chhan Chhan at the moment. Yeah, but she is excellent. You know, there is no comparison I mean.

Raj: It is so true, Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? Is in its own cateogry. Isnt it?

Raj: So ladies, thank you very much, I know you all have been waiting to talk about the show, so Kanika, is there anything that you want to add to that?

Kaika: Yes, IPKKND has been living on since it ended, through the fan fictions, that writers on India Forums have been writing, one of them I would like to mention is Appy_Andy and other one is Vani

Kartikay, each one and each fan should read it, you know, that are giving a social message through IPKKND through the characters, they are helping us living IPKKND in our daily life.

Raj: So there you go.Ok thank you very much for that, Kanika, thank you, thank you, thank you. Keep tabs on whats happening with the show, coz I know there are lots of fans for Barun and Sanaya. Maybe the shows not coming back but of course the show does live on. Look at you guys, doing what on twitter today. So well done to you to Kanika as well, becoz you are a massive fan.

Raj: Bijal, thank you very much, do you want to say anything as well,

Bijal: yeah, just that even though IPK has ended but the love we have for SARUN and the characters will go down by their fans. And we will always have the hope that they will come back again,

Raj: you never know these kinds of remakes and sequels, that may come back one day you never know. Raj: Especially with the matter of the amount of followship the show has still got, the love and appreciation it still has, so you never know. Never say NEVER!!! Thank you Bijal for you time as well. You re welcome and Fauzia, hi to you, lets quickly round up things with you as well, is there anything you want to add?

Fauzia: Yes, I hope that some channel is listening while I am saying this, especially Star Plus, a very humble request, bring Sanaya and Barun back in a new show, dont say its not possible, because it is possible, anything is possible, and if they bring them back together, as a lead pair, in a new, romantic show, they will create history and they will not regret it.

Raj: Yeah!!! Lets see, lets see what happens, alright!!!

Raj: Thank you very much for your time Fauzia.

Raj: Fazila, anything you want to add?

Fazila: Yeah I m here,

Raj: Hi Fazila,

Fazila: Sanaya and Barun, they have really touched our hearts and I wish they both would come back together, and you know, and heal us, thats it.

Raj: Ok.

Raj: Thank you very much ladies for that.

My Treasure

Edited by Fazila~ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was so nice to Raj to do the special for 3 long hours!!!!!! During drive time!!!!!!!!!

A special thanks to SANDY for requesting Raj for this!!!!!!!!

For Sanaya and Barun... Kiyoon dard hai itna tere ishq main... Rabba vey!!! SighEdited by lazylad8-FauZi - 10 years ago
ArshiAms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

That was so nice to Raj to do the special for 3 long hours!!!!!! During drive time!!!!!!!!!

A special thanks to SANDY for requesting Raj for this!!!!!!!!

highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally rocked raj badhhan is awesome kukad kamal da. ...

huge shout out to him n his show on sabras radio.

also blessed to hear ipk title song, teri meri n the most epic I love u in the history of television with the beloved rabba vey

what put the cherry on the cake was the rapid fire by raj with barun.   although a rerun but still that was tooo sweet of him.

n the fandom rocked to as we trended IPKKND Lives On Forever.

today was indeed a blessed day.

thnks to abhaas mehta, Karan Goddwani n Gautam Hegde for a shout out too. .

Last bu not least Rajan singh for delivering a sweet of upcoming blessed news

ipk truly luves on forever

avniEdited by highonshows - 10 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Thanks Fuzzy, this could be huge for us if happen...miss my IPK terribly.  Will never give up, we want them back...
Edited by Punkin22 - 10 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi, fuzzy.. Happy anniversary <3..today i m terribly missing my all times fav show ipk n couple arhi..*sigh*..so, its sp's big diplomacy to get back uk's fandom hence,this re telecast. Anyways,congrats to uk fans for getting opportunity to watch ipk's rerun..
Tfs ur conversation with raj here.Edited by nabiii - 10 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congo Fuzzy and FauZi !!!🤗

Raj is such a sweet fellow ! I guess he too is a fan of IPK🥳
Edited by tamy267 - 10 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was so sweet of him and thanks to sandy..
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Fazila
Hope we get re-run in US too and yeah thanks to Sandy and Raj Baddan too

sana11 thumbnail
thank u for the link fazzu😃❤️