Rajesh Khera to play a cameo in Sony TV's Anamika

MG2507 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sony Entertainment Television's Anamika (Trishula Productions) will have a new cameo entry in Rajesh Khera. The actor who is even today remembered for his role of the fashion designer Maddy in Sony Entertainment Television's Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin will don the avatar of a 'Shaitaan' who resides in the Paatal lok.

In the coming episodes, the story behind Anamika (Simran Kaur) turning into a human from being a spirit will be unraveled. This is where Rajesh Khera's track will be shown. Viewers will get to see the manner in which Khera, who is a shaitaan helps Anamika in taking a human form.

When contacted, Rajesh Khera confirmed his entry in Anamika but asked us to call later as he was busy.

The actor we hear, will have a unique look for the show, wherein he will be shown to have a huge body. The actor will begin shoot soon, and his entry will be aired in the coming week

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waiting to see how anamika's spirit to human transformation will be addressed... was curious about this 
Kavyajanani thumbnail
So now i can clearly say that Anamika is setting a trap to capture Jeet..
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
oh, so Anamika Malhotra is real Anamika.😛..faltoo mein we wasted our time in long discussions 🤣
Raj u won...cvs cant afford two Anamikas  ðŸ˜Š
pearldesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Only Ana can play Ana's role ðŸ˜‰
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

<font color="#9900cc">oh, so Anamika Malhotra is real Anamika.😛..faltoo mein we wasted our time in long discussions 🤣

</div>
<div>
Raj u won...cvs cant afford two Anamikas 😊</font>

@romi: sabkuch bakar main humne atni sare discussion kari hai.
Pebbles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Phir tou anamika will loose n jeeka will never happen so why to even expect anything. Only watched anamika for jeeka. I had hopes thats y I stayed back but now ntg is left. Nothing new will hapn as this post has put an end to all the speculations. Ok bye bye anamika, u nt there thn am also nt here. Bye everyone.
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this post has shattered all my hopes. why're the CV's making this a typical good vs. evil show? for once i wanted to see anamika win and unite with jeet. now after reading this post, i don't think it will happen. but still i wanna see jeet and anamika's union. i hope CV's change their mind and unite anamika with jeet.
farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cshafkat

this post has shattered all my hopes. why're the CV's making this a typical good vs. evil show? for once i wanted to see anamika win and unite with jeet. now after reading this post, i don't think it will happen. but still i wanna see jeet and anamika's union. i hope CV's change their mind and unite anamika with jeet.

Same here
Pebbles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys isme ye tou nahi likha na that human form wali anamika kaun hai I mean simran ya shivani. It just says spirit anamika which was played by simi b4 revamp taking help to become human. Guys am still hoping her human form to be chhavi. Edited by Pebbles - 10 years ago