Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Dangelz

I felt this gallery went kinda slow... I started this gallery like last summer?😆

Hahaha woah!! That's actually quiet fast and also good especially since you don't give PM's out :)
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

Haha, really?
I have only 4 actresses I love! Its Sanaya, Drashti, Divyanka and Preetika :P
And from bolly its only Deepika, Kajol and Sonam!! :D

From Indian telly, Shilpa Anand, Sanaya and Drashti are my top most favs! I like other actresses too, but these 3 are my ultimate favs <3 Bolly, I have alot I guess? 😆 
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Lol we are already on page 144 and I didn't notice 😆
Dangelz thumbnail

Hahaha woah!! That's actually quiet fast and also good especially since you don't give PM's out :)

My other galleries have went much faster...like I would be done in 4-5 months! But that's cause more of my friends and other sigmakers were much more active and we would visit each other's galleries. Now, most people I know, and am friends with are all inactive or have left IF. 
-Maryam.K- thumbnail

From Indian telly, Shilpa Anand, Sanaya and Drashti are my top most favs! I like other actresses too, but these 3 are my ultimate favs <3 Bolly, I have alot I guess? 😆

Omg shilpa anand!! How could I forget her? She's been missing from telly tho and I want her back ASAP 😆
I loved her as dr.riddhima she was my fave out of all the riddhimas!! She had an amazing chemistry with KSG, I use to love him back then but god know what he did with his hair!!
-Maryam.K- thumbnail

My other galleries have went much faster...like I would be done in 4-5 months! But that's cause more of my friends and other sigmakers were much more active and we would visit each other's galleries. Now, most people I know, and am friends with are all inactive or have left IF.

Ohh okay!!
But dw I will try to finish your 13th gallery in 4-5 months 😆
Dangelz thumbnail

Omg shilpa anand!! How could I forget her? She's been missing from telly tho and I want her back ASAP 😆
I loved her as dr.riddhima she was my fave out of all the riddhimas!! She had an amazing chemistry with KSG, I use to love him back then but god know what he did with his hair!!

KaSh are my first love! They were the first telly couple I started loving <3 So KSG and Shilpa's pairing is very close to my heart. ðŸ˜ģ I used to be a die-hard KSG fan too, but not anymore. ðŸ˜†
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
I love the name of your gallery 'Dangelz'
Its so unique and different!! When I first saw it I knew it will have dazzling creations and it turned out to be more amazing then I ever expected!!
^i had no idea what to type 😆
-Maryam.K- thumbnail

KaSh are my first love! They were the first telly couple I started loving <3 So KSG and Shilpa's pairing is very close to my heart.ðŸ˜ģI used to be a die-hard KSG fan too, but not anymore.😆

Omgg!!
Our likings are sopo similar!!
Well my top 3 all time favorite jodi has to be Maaneet/Gurti, Arshi/Sarun and AR/Kash!!
Dont tell me they are ur all time favorites to!! If u do then we are india-forums liking twinnies 😆
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Are we onto our 146th page yet?