HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with Simran locking her door, and Dimpy and her parents asking her to open the door. Khanna comes and meets Dimpy's dad. He says he is Simran's dad. Dimpy greets him and he asks why are you all quiet. He asks where is she, they say she is inside the room with a broken heart. They ask him to try. Simmi's dad asks her to open the door, and tells her that he has come.. Simran opens the door while crying and she hugs her dad. She says why did this happen to me. She says why Rajveer told her no. Khanna says now I have come, and we are a team, I will set everything. !! Yay! ðŸ˜ƒ

Scene shifts to Rajveer:

A doctor is doing the first aid to Rajveer's hand which got hurt by breaking the glass. Tau ji asks to put more ghee in Rajveer's milk. Tau ji asks Rajveer to drink it. Baldev tells Tau ji to ask him how he got hurt. Dadi says leave it, and she asks Rajveer to drink the milk at one go. Dadi says lets go to kitchen and prepare food. Baldev also goes for some work. Rajveer says even I will rest, and go to my room. Tau ji says I m seeing you tensed these days, what is the matter. Rajveer says there is nothing like that. Tau ji says are you worried about your marriage, don't you want to marry. Rajveer says I m not feeling well, I want to rest. Tau ji says go.

Scene shifts to Simran:

Simran says Rajveer is preparing for the marriage. She gets upset, and cries. Her dad listens. She says it was good Dimpy was with me, and she cannot understand anything. Khanna says the true lovers always win. Khanna says if your motive is good, then you will get the way. He says I will go and talk to his family.  Simran and Dimpy smile. Her dad adds that if Rajveer is your happiness you will get him, leave it on me, you just smile and chill. He asks Dimpy to take Simran inside. Simran thanks her dad.

Scene shifts to the girl's house:

The girl is tensed as she loves a guy. Her brothers come and see that guy. They taunt that guy and laugh on him. The guy is their accountant's son. The girl sees him and hears all this. Their dad comes and scolds all of them, he gives them some work. The girl tells the guy that she cannot see him getting insulted. She angrily tells him that he doesnt have courage to tell about love, and asks him to be ready to see me getting married to someone else.

Scene shifts to Rajveer:

Jaggi comes to Rajveer and brings medicines for him. Rajveer takes medicines, and tells him that he cannot hide his pain. Do anything there is still time, else your life will not be good. Jaggi asks him to tell everyone. He says that Raj is Tau ji's heartbeat, he will listen to him. Rajveer says he is right! He adds that If Simran can come leaving everything behind, I can take a step ahead towards her. If I lose without trying, its not good.

Scene shifts to Simmy's dad:

Khanna uncle is going to meet Rajveer. Dimpy's dad says think again, its not good to go there. Khanna says there is no time to think, now its time to do. And he has promised Simran, Dimpy's dad says I will also come, he says no, I will go alone. Simran says all the best dad. Her dad says that he will make the relation concrete and return. Simran smiles.

Scene shifts to Rajveer's house:

Daddu tells Tau ji you love Rajveer a lot. They share a laugh, and Rajveer comes to them. Rajveer tells Tau ji that he wants to talk to him regarding his marriage. Tau ji asks him to talk freely ! 

EPISODE ENDS

Precap:
Tau ji asks the villagers to keep a eye on one couple, and to burn them if they do anything. Khanna tells Simran to forget Rajveer, and that he will not let her marry Rajveer and go to his family. Jaggi tells Rajveer that he will talk to Tau ji, Rajveer slaps Jaggi and stops him.

P.S. Sorry for the late update,been having net probs! Sorry for the typos too! ðŸ˜³

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice.post ...th for the WU dear
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I missed the episode. and seems like the problems are just increase. god knows how will the wedding happen in this situation 😳
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 great work.. thank you for the wu:)
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU :) I wonder how they will get married?
sukuvivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u for wu...kitni difficult hai situation kaise nikalegi Simaran iska solution...tau tau tau..
rajveer shud talk nw..enough nw bs.hope friday tk ek step to aage jaye..mnday se jhan hai vhi hai situation..sim bhi kya kregi..

excited fr tht new entry..

kya vo ladki raj ki honewali dulhan hai kya..ek bar iska ta chle..raj sab thik kre..bat hi to krni hai ismain bhi kitna drta hai..

today is s thursday lets c kya hoga..

kyih ka bhi to kbhi Mahaepisode hoga na.lets wait fr sm Time

nice wu dear
...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanka abhi for the written update ðŸ¤—