Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I have to open a prediction thread as I have no idea what to say about today's episode. It was not a bad episode...it had good fun moments too. But I felt the drag today and They need to up the tempo now and complete the track quick. I still cannot figure out what is the purpose of this track. 

Is it to prove Sweety is always right?
Is it about modern ways of parenting?
Is it just a fight between Mathurs and Sweety?
Or what is it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure about anything. and why all of a sudden are CVs trying to Mathur now turning into Mandira? What on earth is going on?

Ahujas- confusing and confused

Ahluwalias- Jumbled up and dunno wats the point
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Suhaani

Yes. But even now Mathur is not doing something wrong. They are just outside the house and he is teaching Rocky to ride...it is better than riding on main road. But Sweety is definitely going to react strongly tomr also

Ahujas. Pinky has become very lavish. A piano that Raavi asked when she was 5? This is crazy...and definitely pianos are expensive...

Ahluwalias...Ginny, Rocky and Lucky are stuck in this war. It was funny to see them at the prayer😆 But that was exaggeration too...it was 5am..and not 1am..😆

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Suhaani

Yes. But even now Mathur is not doing something wrong. They are just outside the house and he is teaching Rocky to ride...it is better than riding on main road. But Sweety is definitely going to react strongly tomr also

No I mean Mathur will be Mandira in Sweety's eyes. Definitely he is just a friendly guy only.

Ahujas. Pinky has become very lavish. A piano that Raavi asked when she was 5? This is crazy...and definitely pianos are expensive...

Yes I found that odd. And Raashi will now develop a complex. I really felt bad for her.

Ahluwalias...Ginny, Rocky and Lucky are stuck in this war. It was funny to see them at the prayer😆 But that was exaggeration too...it was 5am..and not 1am..😆

Yup the prayer scene was so so funny! poor things are not used to this and sweety is just crazy! why this need to compete? why the need to confuse family members like this? 

Edited by suhaani.cidmjht - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I find Raashi weird too😆 

If Mathur tells what he has made for lunch...she will also say...Lucky for a moment really thought Sweety had made all those dishes😆 He still needs to understand her more😆

Sweety is going to shout at Sid now...Rocky is not going to like..He will tell Lucky,...WAIT A MINUTE...this is familiar...YEAH...it is MANDIRA track🤣
told u na! CVs regurgitating Mandira track. Name bhi M se shuru. Too much. VERY surprised that nanu ran away.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Yes. I expected Nanu to say something.

But one thing...Sid should not have asked Sweety to read the book...saying her son is turning 18 and all...he finds the book useful...he sees Sweety is not interested...so he should have left it...That only showed that Sid is enjoying this fight. 

Today...somewhere I felt Sid wants to irritate Sweety more with his way of parenting so that she reacts and makes the mistake. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam 

Watch it...but it is all confusing as I have mentioned. The purpose is still unknown for this track

😆😆 gud u didnt😉😉 but RGSR prayer scene worth watching!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Suhaani

I did like today's episode. U did not?