Frequent Posters

meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
wow that was amazing👏
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohhh, that wasnt good for Meera , Prithvi loosing control but then who can blame him 😉

Fight sequece coming up , good , I Like it , after all it is apna Prithvi 😉
Prithvi and no action , not possible 😉

Again top notch Tehsina, nicely written and I love the way you explained Prithvi's unexplained behaviour  and his guilt 👏

A guilt stricken Prithvi quietly walked upto the window,his face a ravaged mask of unbearable pain and anguish,and watched her flight across the moonlit garden...While her last parting words,her tear brightened eyes,and her shattered expression viciously tore at his conscience...

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...wonderful; u did not a single emotion👏 I loved the way this 1st kiss went, absolutely spot on reactions. This Prithvi is exactly the way I want him to be, bold, aggressive, hot and u can imagine the rest.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">wow that was amazing👏</font>

Thank you Meera! 😉
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

<font color="#990000">ohhh, that wasnt good for Meera , Prithvi loosing control but then who can blame him😉</font>

<font color="#990000">Fight sequece coming up , good , I Like it , after all it is apna Prithvi😉</font>
<font color="#990000">Prithvi and no action , not possible😉</font>

<font color="#990000">Again top notch Tehsina, nicelywrittenand I love the way you explained Prithvi's unexplained behaviour and his guilt👏</font>

A guilt stricken Prithvi quietly walked upto the window,his face a ravaged mask of unbearable pain and anguish,and watched her flight across the moonlit garden...While her last parting words,her tear brightened eyes,and her shattered expression viciously tore at his conscience...

Thank you so much Saba! 😛
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: phulwa

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Wow...wonderful; u did not a single emotion👏I loved the way this 1st kiss went, absolutely spot on reactions. This Prithvi is exactly the way I want him to be, bold, aggressive, hot and u can imagine the rest.</font>

Thanks a lot Phulwa! Glad u liked it! 😊
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tehsina atti uttam 👏 I am so in lub with Mithvi, their emotions are spontaneous and spunky character 😃 well done 👍🏼 You deserve  🤗🤗 Have got high expectation for the next chapter 😉 Prithvi and fight sequence 
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

Tehsina atti uttam👏I am so in lub with Mithvi, their emotions are spontaneous and spunky character😃well done👍🏼You deserve 🤗🤗Have got high expectation for the next chapter😉Prithvi and fight sequence

Awww! Thank you Sahana! 🤗 m so glad u liked it..bout fight scene, I'll try my best, bt I dnt think I'll pass with flying colours... 😕 dtz my weak point...fight scenes...
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
dtz my weak point...fight scenes... so plz dnt hope too much 4m me on dt score...bt lyk I sd 4 u ppl I'll try my best.. 😉 aakhir ye humri Prithvi ka izzat ka sawal hai... 😉Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

thank u!😛